Reviews for Double Fudge
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
So cute! Good work! :)
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
What? Wha-? What just happened? She just had an amazing kiss, whydid she leave-? What?
Pussycat Pippin chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
I like this story it is very sweet and cute and it was very funny as well it made me happy and I like being happy it was va joy to read thanks for wrighting it. Bye bye.
accioweasleys4 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
This is really cute! I always wondered about these two ever since Wood kissed Hermione for using that spell on Harry's glasses in the third book. (I think it was the third book and I think he kissed her from happiness. Sorry if the reference is wrong. I'm tired!) Good job!
LovingPillow chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Chocolate could solve any problem in Double Fudge ;P
sparrowkess chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
I would love to read more please!
Lilly Luna chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
This is an amazing story so far :D
I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Great story! I loved it!
The Beast in Repose chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Smashing!~ Now I have an interest in Oliver/Hermione lol
craizypet chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Had me cracking up laughing at that last comment! So true! Loved it! So cute!
ASTRONOMlC chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Ooh, this was so cute. I like the fact that Hermione wasn't a fearless, I-can-do-anything,-even-flirt,-because-I'm-a-miraculously-changed-bookworm-into-extremely-good-looking-witch kind of girl, it seems entirely too unreal. I never really envisioned Oliver as a Scottish guy, especially since I watched the movies and he sounded more British, but this was such an adorable story :)

~Grey~
speech of silence chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Totally sweet~ Loved~
spit-fire extraordinaire chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was a really cute story:) Nice job.
midnight989 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Mmm... Oliver's accent AND chocolate cookies? What's not to love! Very cute story, and really well written!
Drkness'sDaughter chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
ahw this was so cute and oliver's accent although hilarious was so still so cuuuteD