Reviews for The Autobot Autocracies
Taytaylovesuforever chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
It was really great. There was a lot of great emotions in there that I have probably ever seen on here. I am indeed new on here but still those were really strong words that you wrote in there about this character. Also you did a good job.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
Fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck-

My imagination has this tight grip like holy shit! an every Drabbles

in every chapter. Sorry for the cursing, but damn! I love them all!
imaginethat96 chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Ahh it's over already :( Thanks for writing them :)
Sounddrive chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Well, I'm just glad that we readers could see how you would interpret thing from the TFA universe. :) Even if this is the last one.
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
I like this chapter, and the fact that it's based on Optimus during his pre-Academy days, me like! :3
imaginethat96 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
7.5/10

Liked: Great character interaction, characters are in character, plot flow

Disliked: A bit short

Overall: Not as sporadic as the other chapters (Not sure if I like that or not)Looking forward to the next chapter :)
imaginethat96 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
7.5/10

Liked: good flow, interesting and intriguing, characters are in character

Disliked: Maybe a bit more 'lighter' scenes

Overall: Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Sounddrive chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
And then, everything goes downhill for Optimus . . .
imaginethat96 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
7/10

Liked: Details and descriptions

Disliked: Some of the references I didn't get (must have been from the TF:A almanac?)

Overall: Always happy to read this, just sometimes it went over my head (Just to let you know)
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
And yet, it's not over at all . . . man.
About Gesture of Trust chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I thought that one could be a lot stronger. For instance, the transition from Brawn's decision to rip his leg off if he couldn't get out to him firing at "the Decepticon" could have been smoother. Also, the D-con's "Believe me" was jarring. Somehow it wasn't i/ right/.

And how did the Decepticon know how to undo the trap? I understand why a person wouldn't want to go into detail, especially just for a drabble, but it sounds at first as if he's struggling against a web, then as if he's got his leg caught in a bear trap, both of which wouldn't necessarily be something a Decepticon alone would know how to undo.

I would also like to tell Ratchet that there's psychological benefit to telling a patient it isn't going to hurt. His philosophy is entirely in-character, though.
Conspiracy Theorist chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
YAY, it's Drift! Why don't you ever write a full-length story about him? (whines) I heard TyLeeChan was going to write one, but then her parents took her off the internet or something. Is she ever coming back? (Or is it all just a minor conspiracy and she actually died or something?)

In other news, I loved the way you've done this. (Did you know some authors say that getting ideas is just a matter of slowing down those "what if" moments?) I did notice, however, that you tend to use Said-Bookism, especially in the third chapter. I hardly noticed, though, so it probably doesn't matter.

Also, there's a couple places that sound awkward- nothing big, it's kind of hard to make big mistakes in unconnected drabbles, but it could use work.

Bye!
imaginethat96 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
9/10!

Liked:...no sorry... LOVED the details! Prowl's nickname, how everything manages to flow, the

Disliked: (Nothing really comes to mind. Great Job!)

Overall: Next chapter please!
Sounddrive chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
It's a good idea to place bits of what the AllSpark Almanacs said, referring to both book too! I remember in Oil Slick's bio that he trained with a motor-cycle-bot . . . nice one! :D

Also, Ratchet's small scene with Omega . . . was a it of a tear jerker!
katamariape chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Interesting, I don't know why but I tend to prefer these kinds of stories.

On another note, Perceptor!

In my headcanon, Perceptor didn't really kill off his emotions, cause ya know, emotions are key to creativity in any field (a pure machine isn't nearly as good when it comes the very necessary step of actually coming up with ideas) but instead deadened them so much that everyone just said he deleted them.