Reviews for The Dragon Pistol
TheDonutMistress chapter 74 . 1/23
Holy cow. So much cool stuff going on that I've been missing out on for way too long. Pretty much everything between Jason and Amelie. The ending of the chapter makes me most curious for what's next. :)
TT chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
U are an amazing writer. Ur stories are well organized thrilling and overall just amazing...but I would like to see u update maybe a little more on star fox liberation. It is a wonderful story just like ur other stories. In fact it's actually the most famous story u wrote on fan fiction. Anyway.. Thanks for writing amazing stories and keep up the work.
TheDonutMistress chapter 73 . 8/10/2014
I love how you seamlessly connect everyone's storylines to major events, or have those hints to important things, like the mention of Tricell in here, and Raccoon City. And I'm glad to have even more to read, since I've been terrible about keeping up on things. :)
You Know Who chapter 77 . 9/10/2013
OMG you actually used the name Alexia for Trin's name? I thought we agreed NOT to name her Alexia XD That's why I changed her name to Lexi Townsend. But hey, I don't care. I like the story and am damn proud of Trin.
Will chapter 77 . 9/9/2013
Ha! Glad I didn't have to read Steve and the doggy style! xD

Lol, anyways I liked that Trinity's real name is Alexia! Wasn't aware of that. Cool stuff. Also cool, if I hadn't told you, I think it's clever to end the story where it kinda started, in Rockfort Island.
Mo0Chroi chapter 76 . 8/3/2013
I'd table flip X"D
Screw not being mad! XDDD
Ah the hilarity of that ending.
TheDonutMistress chapter 71 . 5/8/2013
I read this chapter twice because it was sooo cool. I really wish more people were paying attention to this story, because they're missing out on a great read. Too many authors play it safe with their writing; they aren't willing to feature lesser used characters, or use OCs, or stray from anything uber-familiar. I'm guilty of it myself.
You've shown how much potential there is to weave a really cool story around characters that don't get a lot of attention.
I have a feeling Raymond and Jessica are gonna regret trying to mess with Steve with Rain in the vicinity... (That was an awesome way to end the chapter, BTW.)
TheDonutMistress chapter 70 . 5/2/2013
I'm caught up! :) But now I want to know more! Especially the way you've hinted at Yukio's ability to 'dismantle weapons'. I enjoyed that. He puts things so well. I knew Wesker's little slip up was going to come back around. I like how it connects to Wesker's reason(s) for bringing Steve back/saving Steve after the events of Code Veronica. I'm curious to see exactly how things play out...
TheDonutMistress chapter 69 . 5/2/2013
I'm sorry I missed out on catching up for so long! I really enjoy how you've brought the Operation Raccoon City ladies into the mix. You've done well to feature characters that don't get a lot of attention in the fandom. They mesh really well with Steve, and the huge mission he's taken on. I wondered if they'd be back around, after the cameo they made earlier on in the story and I'm glad they are! I have one one chapter to read up on, it looks like, and I shall! :)
TheDonutMistress chapter 68 . 3/2/2013
Well well, Alex, what are you going to be doing in this story...? :) I very much look forward to finding out. It's nice to see a hopeful side of Steve in this chapter, because it looks like things might be looking up for him. I do have to wonder how long it's going to last... I suppose I just have to be patient and wait to find out. :)
TheDonutMistress chapter 67 . 2/28/2013
I like how you've shaped Steve into the reluctant leader. He's already taken on some crazy tasks and succeeded but this is definitely becoming much bigger than he, Trinity or Rain probably ever imagined in the beginning. You've matured him nicely. It's nice to see that contrast between chapters, to see his character grow from the Code Veronica era into the present, especially now.
Quite curious how this latest mission's going to turn out for everyone...
TheDonutMistress chapter 66 . 2/25/2013
I'm finally caught up! Caught up and ready to see what happens next! :)
TheDonutMistress chapter 63 . 2/25/2013
Most interesting who the bald woman turned out to be... :) I really wasn't expecting that.
TheDonutMistress chapter 62 . 2/25/2013
Yukio mentioning a daughter... Interesting... Very cool to see Rain and Steve's first interactions from her point-of-view.
TheDonutMistress chapter 59 . 2/25/2013
The little name slip-up was very interesting... Steve being called Jake... I wonder how that's going to play out. I also want to point out that I like the tone you took in how you had Piers interact with Steve and crew. The humanoid BOWs have every reason to be wary of the BSAA but still showed compassion when dealing with Piers, despite the trouble he seemed determined to cause them. (You can only blame him so much, given his position. Outnumbered and believing himself the prisoner of a group of glowy-eyed infected people. XD) He regarded them just as suspiciously but didn't really give them the benefit of the doubt the way they did for him. Not many people would've acknowledged that this is how these two sides would've interacted in a situation like this, if not worse.