Reviews for Those Emerald Eyes
J.Bean1 chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
I cannot believe this story has not been updated in years! It was really good by the way, well done :) I really hope this story get updated
J.Bean1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Omg this was really good! I loved it every bit of it!
ZOEYSEES chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
this story is rly gr8 plz upload
rayybayy55 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
LOVE this story hoping it will get updated soon wanting to read more! :D
ughno chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy loved this story! But is hasn't been updated in a while :( please update it soon if you are still writing!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
LOVE IT! Can't wait for an update! Great job!
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Loved the chapter it was riveting! I got all smiley and giggly when I read it and the inner talk was hilarious! Loved the party scene glad SOMEONE (hint hint writers of TVD) thought it was strange Bonnie wasn't at her best friend's birthday party!

Smooth move to have Bonnie fall asleep when Damon did his little confession :D

Update soon!
randomlittleme chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Totally agree about the Sexy Evil Stefan! He's just so much cooler than Damon right now since he's in his Elena phase that I hope will start as soon as it finishes! Can't wait for more! Glad Bamon are having some Bamon and feel bad for Damon blurting out his feelings to Bonnie and Bonnie fast asleep...please update soon!:)
1beaut chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Yayy! Great Update! Can't wait for more, Damon's luck really sucks when he tries to confess his feelings for Bonnie.
EternallyDS chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Loved this chapter and drunk Bonnie. Hope drunk Bonnie appears again.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
bekkarific chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I really love this story, you have really done the characters justice, Oh and I totally love your beginning of season 3 more then the actually episode, the writers made a big mistake there. Oh and keep up the evil stefan writing he is my new fave in the show, update soon please. Happy Writing.
EllaChocolate chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Great Chapter :)

I loved the end of it. Bonnie falls asleep and Damon tells her about his feelings. Awesome! ;)
zozo42 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
So glad the next chapter of this is up!

I agree it was freaking crazy that bonnie wasn't at Elena's 18th like wtf?

And evil Stefan is heaps of fun! I love him even though he kinda scares the bejesus out of me
Vie chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I'm so glad you are back with this story. It's definitely going up as one of my favorites. I agree wholeheartedly that Bonnie was supposed to be a part of Elena's birthday bash! I don't know how the powers that be thought no one was going to just think that it was okay that Bonnie wasn't present. I mean this risked her life for Elena and most importantly, no nie and Elena's relationship was more stable than Elena and Caroline's relationship. That episode pissed me off and made realize that Bonnie will never get the recognition that she so deserves. And that is why I read these stories becaus in fanfiction, Bonnie is recognized. You guys should really write for the show! :)
Alexis chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
I MISSED this story SOOOO much!