Reviews for Apostle's Message Redux
Umbra.Venator chapter 35 . 4/23
Awesome story, a few spelling errors here and there and but otherwise this story is awesome :)
Alpha Omega Protocol chapter 35 . 4/20
nice! Kai is a butterfly effect of destruction. Thanks for tge awesome update. Loki can get everyone upgraded if he has enough time and resources. Sam Carter! We need to save her, Baal just needs to be his laid back self he turned into later in the show. _ But he does make a good antihero super villain. I hope you are doing well.
buonadonna chapter 35 . 4/14
Its good to see your not dead, I really like andromeda. You just keep making me hate bael more and more. Keep up the great work.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 35 . 4/13
lov
A buff ME degrade SG fic it is currently what i think of this
Alpha Omega Protocol chapter 34 . 2/21
so excited for whats next!
Alpha Omega Protocol chapter 17 . 1/2
Intense going there. They must have taken pics of the Gou'ald and the apostle to show the council on the citadel.
Alpha Omega Protocol chapter 16 . 1/2
Hopefully the council will make a move soon. I do wonder how Shepard's ancient gene will mix with the biotics. Atlantis make an appearance in this is to be seen.
Alpha Omega Protocol chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
good that they are playing nicely with each other.
Alpha Omega Protocol chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
Impressive merging of the two series so far. I too have a Colonel Bradshaw in my story and it made me smile. This will be interesting to see how this turns out, and I like how you made sure to implement major choices that Commander Shepard made and how it will effect things. I hope to read more for sure.
buonadonna chapter 34 . 12/19/2016
And I thought I couldn't hate ba'al any more then I did. I now know that I was wrong and I thank you for that. Keep up the good work and I glad you are still alive.
Alana chapter 34 . 12/17/2016
keep it up, one of the best ME/SG1 crossovers i've read, if not the best
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
If the guns that SG1 have take out Jaffa easily then mass effect weapons should be much more effective than what is in this story.
Phant0m5 chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Phant0m5 is my account name, I just can't log in from where I am. Sorry.

You're way ahead of here right now so I'm not really concerned with this problem ever being fixed. But, there is a problem.

The Mass Effect shields have, essentially, two ways to be put down. Electricity and Kinetic energy. Plasma, no matter how hot it gets - and that IS how you measure the "power" behind plasma, because all plasma is is a fourth state of matter where energy is extremely high - will not have much of either energy. There will be some electromagnetism involved because you need a magnetic envelope to keep the plasma coherent. There will also be some kinetic energy, because it's still a bunch of particles hitting the barrier. But both forces are negligible compared to what the Kinetic Barriers can take, particularly for ship barriers. Plasma damages a target, primarily, through heat. The projector might short out in the face of extreme heat, but the shield itself gives zero fucks.

Which leads to the problem. Heat does not propagate well in space. This is a very well known fact. On a planet, a plasma shot would splash off the barrier, heating the air around it to the point where the target still has problems. But in space, only the only heat radiation is infrared radiation. That is, to be blunt, an absurdly inefficient method of thermal transmission, except in focused bursts like a laser. Which means that in space, plasma is functionally useless against kinetic barriers, be it Goa'uld or Asgard plasma weapons. It's a hard counter.

The idea that the Turian ships would be wiped out is, therefore, absurd. Yes, they're at a yield disadvantage, but they're firing from a functionally unassailable position unless they enter an atmosphere. Yet still you have them die with just a single kill. How, exactly, did that happen?
Sora with an S chapter 34 . 12/15/2016
Ba'al had some truly EPIC dialogue here. Loved the 'would you press the button' speech.