Reviews for Payment of a Different Kind
Brilliant! Excellent Fenders.
HolleringHawk65 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Holy Maker! This was fabulous! I loved it so much :D
TakeruDream chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
You have such an amazing way with words. Your dragon age fanfiction is some of the best I've ever read.
G33k-2D chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Marvelous introduction and use of the fly to lighten the mood back up at the end. The rest was good, of course, but visceral as is to be expected, and not so easy to review. The humour and antagonism in the piece works more to its credit than the parts that are more enjoyable on a base level, but together they make the piece rounded and elevate it from a simple smut piece to something more rounded and complete.
Shezka Foxe chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
OMG This is the first time I've seen this pairing. XD I love the way Fenris says they're going to play "master and slave" and Fenris is actually the master! LOL Good way of flipping the roles there, though I partially feel sorry for Anders as well. I wonder if he's going to continually lose Wicked Grace now to Fenris just so he'll come back for his "payment." Yeah, I think I died and went to heaven.
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Fucking Adorable! 3 Love the tie-in at the end with that stupid fly - i swear that whole scene at the beginning with it buzzing just about killed me XD
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
LMAO! XD Poor Anders... Well is a fly normal enough for you?
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
absolutely funny and hot. i would say poor anders but i cant stand him for what he did in the game
Selvira chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hm... let's see. At the Blooming Rose Premium service is two sovreigns, Standard service is one sovreign, and Cheap service is half a sovreign. Although this can definately be considered Premium service, knowing Fenris, he might come back at least one more time just to torture Anders. I hope that's a good enough reason to write more! It's absolutely fantastic!
MagiMaleficarum chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is THE BEST fic I have EVER read, I mean it. You know how to wield your words. I literally bow to your prowess with the english language, this fic was absolutely EXCELLENT! You got their personalities spot on, perfect!
Ailee Nolitari chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hilarious and sexy to boot. This was a joy to read. Anders' thoughts were a riot and Fenris was as sexy as ever. Loved it!
wanda von dunayev chapter 1 . 8/30/2011

What a beautifully-written, dead sexy, and HILARIOUS fic. *fans self* I absolutely love the way you managed to capture both Anders' and Fenris' voices so perfectly. I could *hear* them as I read the dialogue. "A little movement against the door with your fist is called a knock and works wonders in announcing your presence." Even Anders' mental asides were in character, which is an achievement with this pairing.

I never love these two more than when they're bothering each other-and what a wonderful form of bothering indeed! Thanks for sharing this!
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was beautiful.
CalypsoKitsune chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hahaha! I like this variation.
melgonzo chapter 1 . 8/22/2011