Reviews for Hermione's Love Life
R chapter 11 . 1/13
I feel like I wasted time with this. All I could think was that Hermione was bouncing between men. And the ending felt...predictable. Predictable fluff that I didn't expect from the way the story started.
Fan chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Simply perfect!
nostalgiakills chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Saddest ending ever. Geez.
Strawberri Leigh chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Holy frickin frickety frick frick! SHE SLEPT WITH JAMES?! Sirius, okay, whatever, but JAMES?! Bloody fricken hell! 0.o
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Exactly! Finally someone in the story agrees! How is this beneficial to Harry in any way?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Thank god everything ended ok.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I can only see Harry's side. I can't see why Hermione do that!
Oh, i fucked your dad and godfather, to only love you, even though i said i loved three other guys other than you!
I mean, WHAT THE F*CK!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Harry is right. You should've told your friends you had sex with their father and godfather, i mean, REALLY!
Cat130 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Beautiful
Cringo chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I was so glad to see Tonks, Remus and Sirius...I was so sure you was going to bring in the Weasley's. lol
Brianna-BlackPotter chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
So then draco died? Or Sirius?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Loved it! I've been searching for this story since like forever! Thank You!
thewonderingman chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
nice chapter realy sweet, and fluffy, but still kinda sad, don't know why it was sad but it was.
tenga chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Seriously? This makes NO sense, none whatsoever. Hermione time travels just to sleep with Harry's dead father and Sirius, and she's surprised that he's pissed off? She deserved anything he could throw at her. She is such an annoying little slag in this story, I won't be reading on, and by the way, thank you for ruining my favourite character.
Tenga
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
stupid beyond reason.
i hate the fact that she uses dangerous thing like time travel for such unpredictable thing.
what if she had gone in past and accidently killed someone or made that lily and james never married.
seriously IDIOTIC HERMIONE