Reviews for Contingency Plans
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 3 . 1/24
I’m glad to have located this story. I think it amazing so far and can’t wait to read more of this stunning story so update soon please.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 3 . 1/24
Glad to have picked this story. I like it so far and think it unthinkable. So I hope you will update more of this unbelievable story soon.
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 1/10
Shame that Remus can't go with Jethro and Harry, to the US at least until Harry's settled - you know kind of like having a familiar face. I love the idea that Lily did have friends - because I've always thought that Harry would want to know more about his mother since its her death that he actually witnessed (since the dementors allowed him to recall the memories)? Also I think that if Remus, did go with the two of them at least someone would be there to teach Harry, unless the lad goes to magical school or to a tutor in the US?

I do hope that this story has not been abandoned because I'd love to know just what might happen - (a) how did Jethro and Harry leave the UK; (b) how long did it take Dumbledore and the Order, or Voldemort and his minions to note that Harry had left the UK?;(c) just how will Harry's friends, the rest of Hogwarts school population, the ministry and the general wizarding population react if/and when they learn that Harry's left the UK?

If Remus does stay in the UK, I do hope that as a werewolf that he has good occulumency skills - because I imagine that Dumbledore wouldn't be above trying to read his mind to find Harry?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Really liked it, hope you continue with it one day.
alexandra.landry3 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Nice!i want more!
doubledamn chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Why'd te owl take 15 years to get there?
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
great story so far. will you please update this one really soon? :)
LadyRainDancer chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
-sigh- you start such good stories but then what happens? hope you post more, because i would love to read it!
lunaz chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Good beginning. I hope one day you will finish this fic.
Miss-plume-blanche chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Pretty interesting fiction and wish that the next chapter will come quickly!
I wonder, is Remus going to follow them in USA? I wish to it!
demidog01 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Hi I was wondering if you are going to finish this story, I really like it and would like to know where you were going to take it.
Silver1 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
this is good but I can't give this a 10 rating because it has not been updated in almost 3 yeas! I would really, really, really like to see more of this. Harry being taught by Gibbs - this would be sure to make him more than able to take on Moldy Shorts shorts. However, I need to ask you - are you EVER going to finish this?
SoulMore chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
FAN!
Beside Moonlight chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Cue headsmacks...
Beside Moonlight chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Bumbledoor... I love Gibbs.