Reviews for The Crow and the Butterfly
WitchieKit chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Awesome cant wait for the next one.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
From what I've heard about giving birth I think at that time everyone's sorry they slept with their baby's father. Lol how inconvenient that it cut her off right when she was about to say who her heart belongs to, but I'm guessing it would've been Claire since she plans on staying with her even though she still has some feelings for Alice, and she named her baby after her. Good thing Claire's iPod didn't turn up a weird band name like Arctic Monkeys or Neon Trees lol.

Can't wait for book 3 and the conclusion to this story :)
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
Well Sylar didn't last long. Now I feel sorry for Alice; Elle was a little harsh. Damn I might have to switch teams now, especially since Ellice only broke up because of Jasper rather than because of anything Alice herself did. I know, I'm wishy-washy.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Well I already know what Mike's power is, so I'm guessing after he sees it Sylar will just leave in disgust. Either way I'm probably going to bust out laughing and get weird looks...again. And now Elle knows Alice still likes her - the plot thickens! Thank goodness Claire's party went off without a hitch. Can't wait for more.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
But if something happened to Jasper, wouldn't that make Naomi sad? He is her mate isn't he? Anyway I'm glad Alice realized that being a jealous, insecure jerk isn't the best way to make Elle love her again. It was nice of her to think of having a baby shower for Elle. Between that and Claire's birthday party it sounds like there'll be lots of opportunities for something 'interesting' to happen, if you're following the Secret Circle formula of having stuff happen at parties/dances/etc.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Wow Elle is oblivious. I would say I feel bad for Alice being asked to help pick out a gift for her replacement, but I think she and Claire can both hold their own. I guess if I feel bad for anyone it'd be Elle since she doesn't even realize she's being fought over. But it's not like she's really in a bad position, though I can see how things could get bad.

No I haven't been waiting for Bella to appear, but it was kind of neat to see her.

And...I got a book for my birthday. It's a perfectly respectable gift.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
o.O The battle for Elle's heart is ON! And yay for Claire saying she's not going down without a fight; I don't see it as being crazy or possessive, just that she knows what she wants and won't give it up easily. And the same goes for Alice. A little rivalry isn't a bad thing as long as they don't do anything really nasty to each other. Please update soon!
Healer chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
is alice going to try to er, kiss elle with the bottle excuse?

And is Alice going to meet Meredith?
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
No I didn't expect Claire to become a vampire; vampires are venomous, and she's resistant to poison, so it would be weird if she did. Can't wait for the sleepover.

Something I forgot to ask last time: were Victoria and Jamie together in this story? I thought they were since Victoria's out for revenge but I wanted to check anyway.
Healer chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Mmmh, well, I don't think it's possible for Claire to be turned into a vampire, however that means that she will have quite a painful time while her system gets rid of the venom right?

At least, that's the logic I'm using myself.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Yay finally, I was starting to wonder if you'd given up on this story! Glad you haven't.

Interesting take on the Laurent scene, with Alice saving them instead of the pack. So, does this mean there won't be werewolves? I kind of hope not; there doesn't seem to be much point in including them since nothing will ever happen between Elle and Jake. Thank goodness for that.

I like the way Elle and Claire's relationship is progressing, and that Claire doesn't want to rush into things, but I'm wondering, does Elle WANT to rush into a thing with Claire, or does she still miss Alice? Or did she think Alice had moved on with Tanya? Well I guess she can't think that now that Alice gave her the necklace for the second time. Can't wait for more drama as she's forced to choose between Alice and Claire.

Also a humorous touch with Elle being clueless about football. Kind of reminds me of my high school days when I was forced to go to the games to show 'school spirit' and I would sit there not having a clue what was going on.

Update soon.
Healer chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ooh, found the sequel. Let me just catch up and I'll let you know what I think
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Yay update, I love you right now! Poor Elle just can't have an uneventful date, can she? First she gets attacked on her birthday, now Tanya says she grew up in a mental institution.

Speaking of Tanya, I feel a little sorry for her; I mean it is a little harsh to tell someone you don't love them right after sex. Well I can't wait to see how Alice goes about trying to get Elle back. Please write more soon :)
FionaCoyneTheFourth chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
I'm liking Claire and Elle more than Alice and Elle :D
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Well I can't picture Alice in scrubs; she's such a fashionista and most of the time they just aren't flattering. Can't wait to see what happens next now the love triangle thing seems to be coming into play, though Alice isn't trying to win Elle back yet.