Reviews for Suppressed Feelings
AceCade chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Haha your alternate choices for titles are classics :)

This was so cute.
nicolecriss chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
IT'S SO FLUFFY (THE ENDING) I'M GONNA DIE

DFJKJKDFDJKS
Marte chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was adorable. Very cute. I loved your insight into Blaine's mind. It seemed very accurate.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
You've summed up their relationship perfectly. It's all just true and right for them (well, for Blaine). And what you wrote at the end about Blaine realising in that "I love you" moment just how much he does love Kurt, that's exactly how I feel.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
this is good
moonshoesgleek chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Jercy

Its Erin :)

This story is amazing and adorable! It really depicted blaine's thought process and fits really well with the cannon story between the two characters.

(I think this is the first time I have reviewed one of your stories, although I have read most of them and they are all quite amazing)

I honestly just wimp out whenever I go to write a review (for any story) but I felt I needed to make an exception so excuse my lack of constructive critisism and lack of point to this review

Anyways your stories are amazing

Keep writing :)
greenspot13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing. First off, very well written. More importantly, I love the way this made me think about Klaine. This is gonna be the backstory in my head for pretty much forever now. Klaine took way too long to happen, and too much got messed up; but now that I've read this, I can live with all of that. Also, this story gave me warm fuzzies. Props for that. Overall, I really, really loved it.