Reviews for Scarred Like Me
gleegrl01 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I actually really liked this book series. I plan to write a tiny story of Sisters Red myself, but I'm barely starting out, so I need to get my ideas, before I start first. Anyways, please continue! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
MidnightThief15 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Is this the end? It's unclear to me whether you are going to continue further or not. I know that it has "Chapter 1" at the title, but the end of this chapter seemed a little final-ish. It would be great if you could help solve my confusion. :D
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I'm excited for this, because I definitely think that Silas and Scarlett should be together. Because, frankly, I've just liked her more than Rosie from page 1.
Saiyaness28 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Ah! Thank you for writing a Sisters Red story! I just found the section and had to immediatly start a fanfiction for it. Yours was the first I read here. It's really good so far. Scarlett was my favorite character and I like seeing her get some attention.

I just uploaded the first chapter of my story, "Shadows and Sunlight". In it, Scarlett returns to Ellison for Silas and Rosie's wedding and discovers that she's being followed by two other Fenris hunters. She befriends them and even starts to fall for one of them, a man who's just as scarred and driven as she is, only to discover their dark plan. They're there to kill Silas.

Please check it out and let me know if I should write more. :)