Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Fanfictionsoccer chapter 53 . 4/27
I love this fanfic! I have read so many times. I really hope to see a new spashley fanfic by you! You write so well
Pup chapter 47 . 7/1/2017
I've lost my best friend to a heart deases who i was there for her when she last words were I'm was will be watching over you. Then she just was lifeless
Guest chapter 24 . 4/10/2017
E
Ash10Mashae chapter 53 . 12/29/2016
Excellent writing! I started this FF and I read it all in a 3 day period! I love it and it is by far one of my favorite FF's, not to mention you are a phenomenal author! Just thought you'd like to know that my name is Ashtyn and I don't get to see that very often so that was quite a pleasant surprise! :)
S.Warrior chapter 53 . 7/15/2016
This story was freaking awesome, you're so talented! Hope you find the time to write more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
really really like it.
Anonymous-Obsession13 chapter 53 . 8/7/2015
Not sure if I left a review on this before or not, but I'm leaving one now! Just finished reading this fic for the third time! And it is absolutely one of the best stories I've read on here! Not gonna lie, I may be picturing a certain blond teacher I used to know when I read it though ;) I really love this story because it was so much more than the usual student/teacher fics that get posted, you really brought the characters and the stories to life and made it so real! I love Miranda as well, she was a great character!
carabeth1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Its been three years since you started this story and I still go back and read it at least once every few months. I consider it one of my favorite books. Its still just as amazing every time.
Guest chapter 53 . 3/29/2015
This is one of my favorite stories you did a fantastic job in writing it. All I have to say is wow it showed so much emotion. I just wish that one day I can find a love as great in this story.
Taylah01 chapter 53 . 1/2/2015
This is the greatest story ever. If I ever become rich, I am going to make this into a movie.
Taylah chapter 53 . 1/2/2015
I just read this and i havent put it down for two days unless i was going to work or to sleep. you nearly killed me with the ending, but i honestly think this should totally be a movie!
ROCK01 chapter 53 . 12/19/2014
So beautiful!
ahines0821 chapter 53 . 11/21/2014
One of the best stories I have read! Thank you! :)
Brianna chapter 53 . 11/9/2014
I have been obsessed with fan fics for awhile, I have to say this is the best fucking story I have ever read. You are an amazing writer. Please keep it up
Hapabooklover chapter 38 . 9/27/2014
I really wanna know about spencer Marie!