Reviews for Teacher's Pet
lisarichie chapter 53 . 3/31/2012
Brilliant! Without a doubt the best fic I have ever read
Godlove chapter 53 . 3/30/2012
I am sad to see this story end but I have to say you know how to write a stroy man that was... no words thank you
dazedlvr07 chapter 53 . 3/30/2012
Thank you so much for what you wrote. That was an amazing story, you definitely kept me wanting more. It was well written thank you so much. Wonderful spashley story, brought tears to my eyes. This story is incredible.
Guest chapter 53 . 3/30/2012
That was so amazing I really
justuraveragegirl1 chapter 53 . 3/30/2012
Oh wow. Great ending Jen. Everything was so romantic, Ashely wanting a house that she could picture the kids in, the proposal, the vows. Ashley was so cute with the boys and I love that you chose Alyssa for the daughters name. Her little moment with baby Alyssa was touching. Lastly the ending was briliant. Great job. I sure hope you write another story. Thank you for this one.
R3dN0te chapter 52 . 3/19/2012
Epilogue pls!
OneLiner chapter 52 . 3/14/2012
always respect writers who complete their story. I applaud you. Epilogue is always a bonus.
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 52 . 3/14/2012
ah hell yeah, sweet ass ending!

okay, now im ready for the epilogue...

BRING IT MISS SPARKLIES!

:D
JayJayxo chapter 52 . 3/13/2012
I dont even know how to review this story. Really, I honestly honestly think you as a writer and this story as a whole are some of the greatest things about spashley on this site. For real. You never left us waiting for too long, the quality of chapter after chapter were flawless - perfect length, perfect drama, perfect amount of everything really, aand some very impressive m rated scenes ofcourse! Soo basically, you are very very talented and thanks for the story.

i'm gonna miss it like crazy soo I will eeasily beg for an epilogue, just to keep it going that tiny bit longer xD
Spashley lover chapter 52 . 3/13/2012
Wow, ther whole story was like, awesome! The way you descibed Ashley and Spencer were simply hot.. I couldn't stop reading this. I even stayed up late at night to read this to the end. Amazing, your story is amazing... :) 3
Oh2mu chapter 52 . 3/12/2012
Fabulous story, sooo well written :) as sad as I am that you ended it, I'm glad that you're one of the few authors on the site that realize all good things must come to an end. An epilogue would be fabulous! I want to know more about what Ashley does career-wise, Miranda and Chris, etc. Thanks for a great read!
lilce1992 chapter 52 . 3/11/2012
I cried, I'm gonna miss this story
naranga87 chapter 52 . 3/11/2012
Was totes amaze balls! You deffo need to do a epilogue! An another chapter after that and another! Lol

Anyways well done! :)
Sgarc12 chapter 52 . 3/10/2012
Bravo! Bravo! Glad this is finally edit and you can move on to other things ;) but I loved this story and I'm glad I was ere for the ride. It had been a great story from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing your talent and sexy spencer. I mean your ideas. :)

Can't wait to read more from you firecracker.
Ade77 chapter 52 . 3/10/2012
Thank you for this chapter. Even it is the end, I still like it :o)

French Fries dipped in ice cream? Really? Sounds so disgusting.

You have to write the epilogue. I think Ash deserves to be teaching the music. And I want them to have the kids. So, please, write something like this. :o) Of course it's only up to you.

I loved the part when Ashe asked Spence to move in with her. Can't blame Spence she thought of something else. Even I thought so ;o)

Oh, BTW, I just decided that I will download all the songs used in this story and make it to Soundtrack called - Teacher's Pet? :o)
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »