Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Guest chapter 53 . 3/30/2012
That was so amazing I really
justuraveragegirl1 chapter 53 . 3/30/2012
Oh wow. Great ending Jen. Everything was so romantic, Ashely wanting a house that she could picture the kids in, the proposal, the vows. Ashley was so cute with the boys and I love that you chose Alyssa for the daughters name. Her little moment with baby Alyssa was touching. Lastly the ending was briliant. Great job. I sure hope you write another story. Thank you for this one.
R3dN0te chapter 52 . 3/19/2012
Epilogue pls!
OneLiner chapter 52 . 3/14/2012
always respect writers who complete their story. I applaud you. Epilogue is always a bonus.
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 52 . 3/14/2012
ah hell yeah, sweet ass ending!

okay, now im ready for the epilogue...

BRING IT MISS SPARKLIES!

:D
JayJayxo chapter 52 . 3/13/2012
I dont even know how to review this story. Really, I honestly honestly think you as a writer and this story as a whole are some of the greatest things about spashley on this site. For real. You never left us waiting for too long, the quality of chapter after chapter were flawless - perfect length, perfect drama, perfect amount of everything really, aand some very impressive m rated scenes ofcourse! Soo basically, you are very very talented and thanks for the story.

i'm gonna miss it like crazy soo I will eeasily beg for an epilogue, just to keep it going that tiny bit longer xD
Spashley lover chapter 52 . 3/13/2012
Wow, ther whole story was like, awesome! The way you descibed Ashley and Spencer were simply hot.. I couldn't stop reading this. I even stayed up late at night to read this to the end. Amazing, your story is amazing... :) 3
Oh2mu chapter 52 . 3/12/2012
Fabulous story, sooo well written :) as sad as I am that you ended it, I'm glad that you're one of the few authors on the site that realize all good things must come to an end. An epilogue would be fabulous! I want to know more about what Ashley does career-wise, Miranda and Chris, etc. Thanks for a great read!
lilce1992 chapter 52 . 3/11/2012
I cried, I'm gonna miss this story
naranga87 chapter 52 . 3/11/2012
Was totes amaze balls! You deffo need to do a epilogue! An another chapter after that and another! Lol

Anyways well done! :)
Sgarc12 chapter 52 . 3/10/2012
Bravo! Bravo! Glad this is finally edit and you can move on to other things ;) but I loved this story and I'm glad I was ere for the ride. It had been a great story from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing your talent and sexy spencer. I mean your ideas. :)

Can't wait to read more from you firecracker.
Ade77 chapter 52 . 3/10/2012
Thank you for this chapter. Even it is the end, I still like it :o)

French Fries dipped in ice cream? Really? Sounds so disgusting.

You have to write the epilogue. I think Ash deserves to be teaching the music. And I want them to have the kids. So, please, write something like this. :o) Of course it's only up to you.

I loved the part when Ashe asked Spence to move in with her. Can't blame Spence she thought of something else. Even I thought so ;o)

Oh, BTW, I just decided that I will download all the songs used in this story and make it to Soundtrack called - Teacher's Pet? :o)
noodles307 chapter 52 . 3/10/2012
hey awesome friend! first off, thanks for the ride, a lil bumpy at times but a great ride nonetheless. what matters is the ending. and u nailed it girl. I loved this chapter and I honestly do not mind if this story stops here. however, a fast forward future works for me too. so epilogue away my friend! (:
Brucas4ever chapter 52 . 3/10/2012
Ahhh im so sad its over! Please do an epilogue! I love this story! You did such an amazing job on it :)
Lesbefriends chapter 52 . 3/10/2012
I'm so sad it's over :(! We need an epilogue to know more about Spencer's parents, Gram, Glen and his girlfriend, Miranda and Chris, Raife and Janet, and last but definitely not least we need more Spashley!
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »