Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Hapabooklover chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
DAAANNNGGG! And it's a good dang
dnmann chapter 53 . 7/27/2014
Fantastic story.

Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 53 . 7/2/2014
Wow, you are amazing. You are a fantastic writer, and I've spent the past 10 hours or so reading this obsessively. While I definitely think you could use a professional proofreader at times, you are truly talented. You took characters I already loved and re imagined them in a new way, and I fell in love with them all over again. You created characters that I now love, and you genuinely made me cry, which I don't do easily. You took me on a roller coaster ride I never expected to go on, so thank you.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 49 . 7/2/2014
The only hard part about the awesome music you find for this is that we'll never get to hear Mandy Musgrave perform them.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 27 . 7/1/2014
I love Alyssa. When she dies, I'm gonna cry. It doesn't help that she has the same name as my little sister.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Stupid yankees deserve nothing but death...

No pity or sympathy here, hell I'd be happy as a high Geordie if the whole American continent sank down to the bottom of the ocean, or was destroyed by nature or was nuked for that matter!
Seahaven1 chapter 53 . 4/21/2014
Simply AMAZING and soo touching! At first I wasn't going to ready a spashley story like this, but I am glad I did. You're such a great writer keep it up!
guest chapter 53 . 4/9/2014
This was really really great. Definitely one of my favourite Spashley fics so thanks for sharing. :D
Guest chapter 53 . 3/10/2014
i usually never review, but this was an amazing story, as well the the sequel - the best fanfic i've ever read!
Melissa chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
I've been ready spashly fics for a few months now and this is the first time I've reviewed..this is also the first fic to make me cry :) you are a great writer and i hope to read more of your stuff!
Brittandsan4evs chapter 53 . 9/14/2013
Wow, this is one of the best story's I've ever read in my entire life,I don't think I've gone through so many emotions reading a story like i did with this one, you made me laugh and cry plus the Alyssa character, the way you wrote her was so amazing. Your a brilliant writer and thanks for writing this.
M.L.J123 chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Wow, I was so emotional by reading the end of this chapter...
Especially when Spencer said "happy birthday" to Ashley after kissing her, it was so intens /.\
M.L.J123 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Wow man, this story looks really good.
I haven't read it fully because I was just judging if it was a good story and I can already beam it!
It sure as hell looks beautiful. I'll definitely read this ! You have a new fan already :)
Andu1991 chapter 53 . 6/21/2013
Oh god that was such a great story, one of the best Spashley storys i've ever read...
And the parts with alyssa were so sad, I really had to cry, which doesn't really happen often with me, but you wrote those parts so good and full of feelings, I couldn't not cry '
I hope you'll continue to write such great stories, because I'll surely check them out xD
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
908 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »