Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 49 . 7/2/2014
The only hard part about the awesome music you find for this is that we'll never get to hear Mandy Musgrave perform them.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 27 . 7/1/2014
I love Alyssa. When she dies, I'm gonna cry. It doesn't help that she has the same name as my little sister.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Stupid yankees deserve nothing but death...

No pity or sympathy here, hell I'd be happy as a high Geordie if the whole American continent sank down to the bottom of the ocean, or was destroyed by nature or was nuked for that matter!
Seahaven1 chapter 53 . 4/21/2014
Simply AMAZING and soo touching! At first I wasn't going to ready a spashley story like this, but I am glad I did. You're such a great writer keep it up!
guest chapter 53 . 4/9/2014
This was really really great. Definitely one of my favourite Spashley fics so thanks for sharing. :D
Guest chapter 53 . 3/10/2014
i usually never review, but this was an amazing story, as well the the sequel - the best fanfic i've ever read!
Melissa chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
I've been ready spashly fics for a few months now and this is the first time I've reviewed..this is also the first fic to make me cry :) you are a great writer and i hope to read more of your stuff!
Brittandsan4evs chapter 53 . 9/14/2013
Wow, this is one of the best story's I've ever read in my entire life,I don't think I've gone through so many emotions reading a story like i did with this one, you made me laugh and cry plus the Alyssa character, the way you wrote her was so amazing. Your a brilliant writer and thanks for writing this.
M.L.J123 chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Wow, I was so emotional by reading the end of this chapter...
Especially when Spencer said "happy birthday" to Ashley after kissing her, it was so intens /.\
M.L.J123 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Wow man, this story looks really good.
I haven't read it fully because I was just judging if it was a good story and I can already beam it!
It sure as hell looks beautiful. I'll definitely read this ! You have a new fan already :)
Andu1991 chapter 53 . 6/21/2013
Oh god that was such a great story, one of the best Spashley storys i've ever read...
And the parts with alyssa were so sad, I really had to cry, which doesn't really happen often with me, but you wrote those parts so good and full of feelings, I couldn't not cry '
I hope you'll continue to write such great stories, because I'll surely check them out xD
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
tinkyd43 chapter 38 . 4/23/2013
What a great story so far. Thanks for posting. I did notice that early on in this story Ashley found out that Spencer's middle name was Ann, but in this chapter Gram says Spencer Marie. FYI. Thanks for the great story.
KrissyJ chapter 46 . 3/6/2013
I really loved this chapter I cried
KrissyJ chapter 41 . 3/5/2013
Hey I have two questions I'm a late reader but um in the chapters Ashley and Spencer's middle names get mixed up I think. I was confused and was wondering if you could tell me? Oh and do u think I could use what Ashley said one day but just reword it?
905 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »