Reviews for Teacher's Pet
tinkyd43 chapter 38 . 4/23/2013
What a great story so far. Thanks for posting. I did notice that early on in this story Ashley found out that Spencer's middle name was Ann, but in this chapter Gram says Spencer Marie. FYI. Thanks for the great story.
KrissyJ chapter 46 . 3/6/2013
I really loved this chapter I cried
KrissyJ chapter 41 . 3/5/2013
Hey I have two questions I'm a late reader but um in the chapters Ashley and Spencer's middle names get mixed up I think. I was confused and was wondering if you could tell me? Oh and do u think I could use what Ashley said one day but just reword it?
Xdarkphoenix chapter 40 . 3/1/2013
Who put their ipad down grabbed their wife and re enacted the bathroom scene with their wife? This girl :D *points at self*

Seriously, it boggles the mind how Ash skills extend beyond the realm of fiction and into my wife's pants lol. Wife asked wtf got into you? Ermmmm...

I loved how you stood behind your characters and didn't go all smutty for the sake of smut. It seems more organic and adds a lot if depth to all your characters not just Spashley.

All the chapters leading up to the smut were like foreplay to the readers and I'm sure several were blue balling, the pervs .'. You're a bit of a tease lol, but again, it made you story all the much better by not just giving away in the beginning.

I admire you're ability to stay true to your characters and your story. Thank you for the hours of entertainment and the inspiration both as a writer and as my wife's bitch. I'm sure she'd thank you too but ummm yeah there's no way I'm telling her I got hot and bothered by a fic.
Dheena chapter 31 . 2/23/2013
Wow! Suddenly i feel so warm in a AC room. Thanks to you.
(p.s.: That's a compliment! If u knw wat i mean "wiggling eyebrows")
mae ann chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ujin chapter 53 . 2/17/2013
I am speechless...

You are absolutely and wonderful artist ;) ...

Best story i've read. Just wondering why she dont want to be told as cute and adorable.

I am thinking you are a singer too so much songs played (i am not complaining though i love all of them) and i figured you play instruments too.

I am touch and lift by Alyssa's character and so much happy they named thier daughter after her.

You definitely need to continue writing and for sure thier will be many readers want to read this kind of story.

Thanks for writing this.

PS. Reading now the sequel. So very happy right now and i kind of like to dance a happy dance...
spashley12 chapter 53 . 2/4/2013
That is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. I'm sad that it has ended but what an amazing story. I loved it so much :')
spashley12 chapter 46 . 2/3/2013
This is so sad v.v I can't stop crying..
Googoo4u chapter 46 . 1/28/2013
I felt my heart just explode and the pain is unbearable.I lost my sister to cancer and the pain the loneliness the emptiness never leaves you. I wish I could wake up and it was all just a bad dream and I try some days to think to feel then reality sits in and the tears just you beautiful dedication.
oOYuuOo chapter 53 . 1/27/2013
I enjoyed reading this story!

Thank you for it! :3
lynettecullen chapter 44 . 1/17/2013
Alyssa's death will kill people.
lynettecullen chapter 43 . 1/17/2013
Yep.
I hope that a cure will be found.
ParaVox26 chapter 53 . 1/16/2013
It took Ashley 52 chapters to propose, therefore, since I read 53 chapters, I don't think it's at all absurd if I propose to you, even though I don't even know your name. Lol! I love you so much! You are a brilliant, fantastic, sexual, romantic author. Please never stop writing and someday, when you publish your first bestseller, let me know!
lynettecullen chapter 42 . 1/16/2013
I'm hoping that no one'll cheat.
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »