Reviews for Teacher's Pet
tbplrbear1 chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Wow. Gotta feel bad fo the both of them. Hope they both are good at acting like they don't have any feelings toward one another. Hope we see more of Alyssa-she seems good for Ashley. Will be impatiently waiting next chapter.
Dani09br chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
im loving this fic...congratulation...waiting for more... \o/
alana0906 chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
:)) ... Cant wait!
isly182 chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
i definitively LOVE this story ! can't wait for the next update ! I can't get enough ! )
Acurcuru chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Omg great chapter as always i feel really bad for Ashley but i see where Spencer is coming from. I hope Ashley doesn't give up hope, because come on it wouldnt be a Spashley story if she did! PMSPMS
Sgarc12 chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Aww poor Ash. But I can understand where Spencer is coming from but her walls will break eventually. Ashley just needs to prove that this isn't a crush and she truely cares about her. Maybe Miranda is the key for letting Spencer know that loving again is okay and she has to move on with her life. And that she accepts Ashley. Anywho, great chapter! Can't wait till the next. You have me hooked on this story I wait daily for updates ;)
itswhatever chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
This story is turning out to be one of the best I've read in a while. I can't wait for your next update. It's with out a doubt the most interesting version of the whole forbidden teacher love scenario that I've read for SoN so far.
lisarichie chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
OH NOOOOO! Ashley pleaseeeeee.

I love this fic. PLEASE UPDATE.
noodles307 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
I do want something to happen between them at some point but I was actually hoping that their first kiss would be initiated by spencer since she is the untouchable one. oh well, it has happened that way so we'll just have to see what follows after spencer's anger or shock or whatever she was feeling. till wish ashley would just keep it together. good things to those who wait..right? lol.

anyway, the scene with alyssa was sad and yet it touched my heart at how ashley instantly warmed up to her. I literally teared thinking how little time she has to enjoy life. and their interaction was just so sweet and endearing. loved this part. brilliant.
momo0424 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
I'm proud of Ashley for going in there and talking to Alyssa. She made that girl's day just by being there and talking to her. I love that song. It's definitely one of my favorites.

I gotta say, I'm happy Ashley kissed Spencer lol. She's right though. Life is too short. You have to take risks sometimes. She did and she told Spencer she would be pissed at her. She was most definitely pissed. I can't wait to read what happens next. Nice work! ;)
dazedlvr07 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Oh my god, that was such an amazing chapter.. I loved how you wrote it. Amazing. I love the interaction with Alyssa and Ashley. How Ashley just sang and made Spence cry.. Wow... and that kiss I'm speechless. I think Spence is letting her walls down.
tbplrbear1 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Damn she broke Spencer. Loving this story. I love Hallelujah it is a beautiful song. I like that Ashley really connected to Alyssa. It prompted her to take a chance and it seemed to kinda backfire, but maybe not as much as she thinks. Can't wait to see what happens next.
LoLo06 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Wow that was the best chapter ever! I'm so excited they finally kissed. But wtf is spencer so pissed about? I want another chapter asap! Damn cliffhangers lol jk
alana0906 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
amazing! i was wishing the chapter was longer!
Acurcuru chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
So perfect its as if you know exactly what we want to happen!
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »