Reviews for Teacher's Pet
lisarichie chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
This is the best fic I've read in a long time!
momo0424 chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Wow. My heart breaks for Miranda. She has been through so much. I really do see her and Ashley being best friends. Like I said before, they'll be good for each other. Ashley will get Miranda out of her shell, and Miranda will help Ashley grow and change for the better as a person.

Love the update!
Acurcuru chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Wonderful as always keep it up
ashleyss27 chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
loved it loved it loved it! PLEASE PMS!
holyrollernovocaine chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
I like the relationship between Miranda and Ashley, its good that they have each other. I enjoy humour in a fic but the emotional stuff will always make the story for me so I'm looking forward to more of that. Especially since Spencer knows Ashleys mum is a bitch! Wonder what she will do if she finds out shes been knocking Ash around?... Nice chapter!
Sgarc12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I like how Miranda suspected Ashley havin a crush on Spencer an hopefully with Ashley and Miranda becoming best friends Miranda will be okay with the eventual relationship of Spashley. Also I love how you are taking this very slow. I wouldn't even mind them getting together after graduation since it's only 4 months. And from here till then it's the gradual falling in live on both parts. Spencer and Miranda being there for Ashley like the family she's never had. I also want Spencer to get jealous of Casey's obvious feelings that she has the ugh to tell Ashley how she really feels. Also what was up with Spencer during the concert? Are we gonna find that out? I would love to know her thoughts on that whole night.
noodles307 chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
my heart is for miranda. I cant imagine how I would be if I lost all my family like that. I'm glad she still has spencer. and now she has ashley. perfect.

loved this chapter.
naynay2234 chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Omg update soon!
Chimera452Bast chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Hey,

My name is Abbagail, i thought i would introduce myself to you. I don't normally leave feedback, which i should considering i pretty much read everything on here and other sites, but i felt it was important that i showed my appreciation. This fic is amazing. I read all 11 chapters consecutively, and without a break.

New college semester started and it is nice having something to look forward to after classes besides the heavy homework load. So, i was wondering if you have a passion for music and literature? I also appreciate you quoting the artists and song titles in your fic. I create playlists from these song suggestions that i read about. I look forward to creating one from your fic.

The story line is great, not overly done, although there are a few similar to it. However, this one is still unique in my opinion. Ashley trying to change her way is great. Spencer being a widow made me sad, great job on that delivery. It will definitely be interesting to see how the relationship between Ashley and Miranda develops as well as Spashley.

I hate carmen, so great job on that one too. I'm really looking forward to the next update, which i hope is really soon. And by soon, i mean now, lol. If you need a beta or want to talk about ideas and suggestions i would love to offer my help. I look forward to your next post, a fan. Abbagail.
dazedlvr07 chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
I can't tell you enough how wonderful this story is...I'm constantly checking to see if its been updated. I'm so loving the little things between Spencer and Ashley. I don't like Christine, never really cared for her in the show but on here in this story its like a real true hatred Christine has for Ashley. I hope someone puts her in her place. I hope Raife comes home soon.. I would love to see how you incorperate their little moments. Thanks again
tbplrbear1 chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
I am really getting into this story. All sorts of intrigue have started to form. I really like Miranda and the dynamics she throws into their group. I like your Madison. She is actually funny and likeable. Can't wait till you update. Loving this story.
Avid-FFFan chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
I have just read the story so far and now cant wait for the rest of the chapters.

You have reeled me in and I want to know more about these characters and their back stories. You've left a few cliff hangers in the air and have me hooked. Well done.

What a great story, I'm looking forward to the rest.
Acurcuru chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
Great as always I loved it! So excited to see the update!
ashleyss27 chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
Looooove this story! Pms pmspmspms! Please :)
holyrollernovocaine chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
I have just been sat for 10 mins trying to remember my password for this site just to review your story! I really love it, just the right balance of humour, angst and fluffy stuff! PMS...please?
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »