Reviews for Teacher's Pet
noodles307 chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
gosh I wouldnt wanna be in ashley's place having a mom who didnt want her. what kind of a woman is that. I really hope she pays hard for what she puts ashley through. and her dad is no better. he should be slapped with a huge wave of guilt and regret. argh!

as for casey, she should effing get off ashley's case. she appears to dissaprove what ashley does and yet she does the same thing. double standard much? me thinks she has feelings for ashley.

as for miranda, well, isnt she just a sweet and innocent girl. but I loved what she said about ashley. its so sincere and comforting. glad ashley has her as a friend. I do hope though that it wont come down to miranda thinking that ashley is close to her just to get to spencer. it might bite her back in the ass. ashley had better be true to her heart with her friendship with miranda.

I wish ashley wouldnt be so obvious with her obsession with spencer. I dunno, I kinda feel like spencer is testing ashley to see how far ashley would go to not giving up pursuing her. a little mean if you ask me. so, I think ashley should just chill and not try too hard. make it like she has given up and see how spencer reacts to it. play the reverse psychology.

ok last words, I love your writing and thank you for this long chapter. hope you wont take too long to continue posting :D
LoLo06 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Just read all these chapters and I love this story! I could not stop reading to save my life lol. I love how ashley and spencers relationship is progressing. Please update soon!
noodles307 chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
1st off, you sure went so fast with the updates I had to keep up. but its great. I'd be an idiot if I complained about that. anyway, this chapter somehow captivated me. by ashley's trying to change to a better person, her being good at math, her protecting miranda and slugging carmen and her exchanges with spencer towards end of this chapter.

carmen is a piece of shit. it has to take something more than physical attack to make her stop. maybe something that could put her at her place that embarasses her to death. god do something about it please.

lastly, a big thanks to you for the string of updates. :D
noodles307 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
oh yeah someone is beginning to feel the tension. poor spencer trying to fight it. ashley had better watch it or she'll get ms teach here in trouble. loved this chapter, especially the part when the teacher was impressed with ashley's paper. ok, on to the next chapter.
lisarichie chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Ahhhhh I'm so happy :) I definitely agree, slow and steady with these two
noodles307 chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
well cant blame the teachers if they had a student like ashley who does not attend classes for a week. but glad spencer didnt listen to them though. I mean there's bound to be 1 who would go out of her way to help her students. seen a lotta of movies about it, true stories too.

anyway, I'm pretty sure if spencer knew what ashley is going through with her mom, she would be more drawn to her. even this chapter told us that her walls are starting to crumble...slowly.
noodles307 chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
not sure what casey's deal is but I'm not liking her at all. taking out on frustrations out on ashley like that is a cheap shot.

I feel so much for ashley. her confidence, her flirtatious ways and her whole behavior are just a cover up for her pain of not having family love. I get her. not that I'm in the same position, but I get her. her mother is one piece of work. loved what she said to that bitch though. she got it coming.
noodles307 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
loved the song choices and spot on too. spencer seemed to be battling with her feelings and her position as a teacher. she could be sent to jail if she messed around with a minor. anyway, I love your writing.
momo0424 chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Just read chapters 5-10. Seriously, this is my new favorite South of Nowhere fic! I love it! This is amazing and I can't wait to read more.
dazedlvr07 chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
I'm sooo loving this story. I can't wait until you post more.. Please come back when you can... Amazing
Acurcuru chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great chapter i like where your going with it, i would love to see spencer stick up for ashley in front of her mom, maybe at parent teacher conferences or something, that could be fun! Anyways PMS!
Northofsomewhere chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Did you just reference a Tim Horton's iced cap in this chapter? They are amazing and I miss them dearly! Anyhow, great job on the story...the student/teacher dynamic is hot!
sparkles04 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Thanks so much guys. I don't intend to rush the story at all. I want to keep it as real as possible. No worries.

I have this story posted on the Spashley Forum as well. It has 2 more chapters over there. I intend to put those 2 chapters up on here as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks again.
lisarichie chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
I really love your characterisation! Update soon, brilliant story :)
isly182 chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Really good story ! and don't rush things between them, just take your time as if this story was true please !
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 Next »