Reviews for Teacher's Pet
noodles307 chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
1st off, you sure went so fast with the updates I had to keep up. but its great. I'd be an idiot if I complained about that. anyway, this chapter somehow captivated me. by ashley's trying to change to a better person, her being good at math, her protecting miranda and slugging carmen and her exchanges with spencer towards end of this chapter.

carmen is a piece of shit. it has to take something more than physical attack to make her stop. maybe something that could put her at her place that embarasses her to death. god do something about it please.

lastly, a big thanks to you for the string of updates. :D
noodles307 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
oh yeah someone is beginning to feel the tension. poor spencer trying to fight it. ashley had better watch it or she'll get ms teach here in trouble. loved this chapter, especially the part when the teacher was impressed with ashley's paper. ok, on to the next chapter.
lisarichie chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Ahhhhh I'm so happy :) I definitely agree, slow and steady with these two
noodles307 chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
well cant blame the teachers if they had a student like ashley who does not attend classes for a week. but glad spencer didnt listen to them though. I mean there's bound to be 1 who would go out of her way to help her students. seen a lotta of movies about it, true stories too.

anyway, I'm pretty sure if spencer knew what ashley is going through with her mom, she would be more drawn to her. even this chapter told us that her walls are starting to crumble...slowly.
noodles307 chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
not sure what casey's deal is but I'm not liking her at all. taking out on frustrations out on ashley like that is a cheap shot.

I feel so much for ashley. her confidence, her flirtatious ways and her whole behavior are just a cover up for her pain of not having family love. I get her. not that I'm in the same position, but I get her. her mother is one piece of work. loved what she said to that bitch though. she got it coming.
noodles307 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
loved the song choices and spot on too. spencer seemed to be battling with her feelings and her position as a teacher. she could be sent to jail if she messed around with a minor. anyway, I love your writing.
momo0424 chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Just read chapters 5-10. Seriously, this is my new favorite South of Nowhere fic! I love it! This is amazing and I can't wait to read more.
dazedlvr07 chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
I'm sooo loving this story. I can't wait until you post more.. Please come back when you can... Amazing
Acurcuru chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great chapter i like where your going with it, i would love to see spencer stick up for ashley in front of her mom, maybe at parent teacher conferences or something, that could be fun! Anyways PMS!
Northofsomewhere chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Did you just reference a Tim Horton's iced cap in this chapter? They are amazing and I miss them dearly! Anyhow, great job on the story...the student/teacher dynamic is hot!
sparkles04 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Thanks so much guys. I don't intend to rush the story at all. I want to keep it as real as possible. No worries.

I have this story posted on the Spashley Forum as well. It has 2 more chapters over there. I intend to put those 2 chapters up on here as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks again.
lisarichie chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
I really love your characterisation! Update soon, brilliant story :)
isly182 chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Really good story ! and don't rush things between them, just take your time as if this story was true please !
recherchieren chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
This is actually good. Quite different from what I've expected, but in a good way. Please continue, now I am intriguied. However, I hope you won't rush it like many other authors do, it ruins the story for me. But it's only my opinion. So I hope you update soon, take care :)
momo0424 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
I am hooked on this! Serioulsy loving everything about it. Can't wait to read more! :)
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 Next »