Reviews for Corin
Update soon please
larsdewit chapter 1 . 10/16
it is an impressive story and i do hope that eventually you update this
justjoe chapter 54 . 7/28
This was an impressive piece of writing. Your interpretation of the story, and characters, greatly exceeded that of the game. You made the world and the characters come alive, giving everything more depth. I agreed with all of you choices regarding plot and character development.

This is at the top of my favorites list for video game fanfics. Very well done.
I'm reviewing like 2 years late and I was gonna wait till I finished to review but holy shit this is great I love it I'm sad that I'm apparently coming up on the last few chapters
Mike3207 chapter 54 . 4/30
Isabeau always said she would end the story with the wedding, and she's said she'll do her best to finish it. Even if it takes a little while.

The story is not marked complete, so I do expect we will get a chapter 55-it's just going to take a little more time.
Tovath chapter 54 . 4/23
I quite enjoyed this. I wish there was more, but I am glad that it gives some kind of closer.
You really ought to finish this.
Waka Nibbolo chapter 54 . 2/23
Though abandoned, this is going into my favorites. Damn fine job.
HaywireEagle chapter 54 . 2/19
Right. Well, I just found this and burned through it in a day and I am enthralled by it.

I am sad to see that it has gone two years without an update. It is magical and while I can understand how things can shift ones mood. I hope that you return to this for there is much to be done in Thedas and more adventures to be had. Even if it is a brief moment. I would be thankful to see it updated once more.

Good luck in all your endeavors, and good job with this fic.

Though. I have to admit as much as I love your little Nerissa. I have to admit that the attraction is rather quick to me. That has been my one grievance.

Even if I am a diehard and eternally shameless Cousland/Morrigan shipper. I understand why and how you broke them up. It was well done and made me a captain sad-pants to see them part. It was well reasoned and bitter-sweet.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 39 . 12/22/2016
to be fair not only is it never stated that there were no warden mages but even if the circle mages made it it doesn't mean they were told what the ingredients were just x of y
HeyStardust chapter 54 . 12/5/2016
Excellent story
CaliAce17 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
i read this like three times but this is just so good i keep coming back
YungMoolah chapter 54 . 7/23/2016
It's a damn shame this story hasnt been updated and most likely will not be finished in the future due to the author losing motivation. This fanfic is amazing with a smart and capable MC and I'm honestly surprised there aren't more stories like this one about a male MC being kickass in dragon age fanfictions. Its all female MC's and slash (Mind you there isn't anything wrong with female MCs. I just connect more with a male MC)
FlackAttack chapter 54 . 7/20/2016
So I just got to the end of the latest chapter, is there any more coming?
SgtGinger chapter 54 . 6/25/2016
So, I finally went through and read it all again, and I am still stuck with the knowledge that you will always be a better writer than I. This is still one of favorites, and will continue to be for quite some time. I'm honestly always bothered that it never explored the fact that the Cousland hero would very likely know both Cailan and Anora in the game. It still bugs me how Anora is written, though to be honest it doesn't surprise me. I really do hope that you decide to make another one exploring Nerissa and Alistair's relationship in the future. They've got great character chemistry. All in all, once again, a wonderful read and we'll worth it!
1,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »