Reviews for Corin
Sasukweila chapter 1 . 4/23
Really inspiring and well-crafted story you've written here, hope you'll take the time to finish it
Zomvee chapter 54 . 3/13
Will you be completing this story?
unlock.your.heart chapter 54 . 2/2
I come back to this story at least every year (sometimes more!) and do a full reread of it because I love the characters and world you've made so very much.

I hold on to the dream that one day you'll find inspiration and come back to this fic but I just want you to know how much I've loved and enjoyed this story over the years. But more importantly I hope you're doing well and that wherever you are in your fandoms you're still writing and enjoying yourself because I think you're so incredibly talented.

Thank you for sharing even this much with us!
Sharrukin chapter 16 . 1/5
This is the second time I've read this story, and I have to admit this chapter may be my favorite. The moment when Anora kisses Corin before the entire Landsmeet is priceless - I can clearly imagine the dawning realization in every noble's mind as to just what they're seeing.

Of course, the realization that Ferelden actually has a line of succession, and everyone is actually being a grown-up about it, is almost as good! Rare indeed.
Sharrukin chapter 54 . 12/11/2017
A really superb piece of work. Many thanks for the chance to read it.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/11/2017
Update soon please
larsdewit chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
it is an impressive story and i do hope that eventually you update this
justjoe chapter 54 . 7/28/2017
This was an impressive piece of writing. Your interpretation of the story, and characters, greatly exceeded that of the game. You made the world and the characters come alive, giving everything more depth. I agreed with all of you choices regarding plot and character development.

This is at the top of my favorites list for video game fanfics. Very well done.
Guest chapter 49 . 6/25/2017
I'm reviewing like 2 years late and I was gonna wait till I finished to review but holy shit this is great I love it I'm sad that I'm apparently coming up on the last few chapters
Mike3207 chapter 54 . 4/30/2017
Isabeau always said she would end the story with the wedding, and she's said she'll do her best to finish it. Even if it takes a little while.

The story is not marked complete, so I do expect we will get a chapter 55-it's just going to take a little more time.
Tovath chapter 54 . 4/23/2017
I quite enjoyed this. I wish there was more, but I am glad that it gives some kind of closer.
Guest chapter 54 . 4/2/2017
You really ought to finish this.
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 54 . 2/23/2017
Though abandoned, this is going into my favorites. Damn fine job.
HaywireEagle chapter 54 . 2/19/2017
Right. Well, I just found this and burned through it in a day and I am enthralled by it.

I am sad to see that it has gone two years without an update. It is magical and while I can understand how things can shift ones mood. I hope that you return to this for there is much to be done in Thedas and more adventures to be had. Even if it is a brief moment. I would be thankful to see it updated once more.

Good luck in all your endeavors, and good job with this fic.

Though. I have to admit as much as I love your little Nerissa. I have to admit that the attraction is rather quick to me. That has been my one grievance.

Even if I am a diehard and eternally shameless Cousland/Morrigan shipper. I understand why and how you broke them up. It was well done and made me a captain sad-pants to see them part. It was well reasoned and bitter-sweet.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 39 . 12/22/2016
to be fair not only is it never stated that there were no warden mages but even if the circle mages made it it doesn't mean they were told what the ingredients were just x of y
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »