Reviews for Corin
GlysMari chapter 31 . 5/27/2014
That's one Jim Dandy, happy camper, motivating chapter ending. Eleanor Cousland!
GlysMari chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
Sister Agnetha is a treasure. The blessing was amazing.
GlysMari chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
A truly exceptional chapter. You pulled the best from every player.
GlysMari chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Gosh darn it. You made me cry; and I tried so very hard not to. A wonderful chapter in a very fine tale.
Isfahiyah chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
So, I have a confession to make. Every time I read (or think of) the lyrics to "Redcliffe Men," I hear them sung to the tune of "The Gnome Mobile." It is a terrible, terrible thing. Was that what you had in mind?
Andrew chapter 53 . 5/7/2014
Brilliant, well written and leaves me wanting more.
Guest chapter 53 . 4/17/2014
You have to finish this!
J. APPLEGATE chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I could never bring myself to side with Harrowmont in any of my playthroughs. Bhelen, though a twisted individual, is a much better king for Orzammar than Harrowmont.
ex-ellent chapter 53 . 4/3/2014
A very good read. How did Avernus potion change the Wardens, did they take them?

Thank you for this wonderful story.
BlackRevenant chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Good good smut.

Any man worth his nuts knows women get a head start. Period.

And Morrigan. Poor woman.

She truly is torturing herself.

BlackRevenant chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
Some times cliche is whats necessary.

There is something to riding off in the sunset yknow.

BlackRevenant chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
"Fightus Imteruptus"

BlackRevenant chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
This went SO much better than the game.

I enjoyed seeing Loghain torn apart, dismantled in such a way that almost annihilated hia reputation past and present.

Hated him ao much. Like your Corin I understood him, saw how his mind worked. But I hated the bastard all the more, he shat on his own legend.

BlackRevenant chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
I hate Religion.

Hate it with a passion.

Men twist and pervert it for their own ends. Grinding up people and beliefs with an abandon and depravity equalled only by mans capacity for choice.

Now faith. Faith is a beautiful thing. And at its core CANNOT be tainted.

And I think it was a show of faith that moment with the OC, rather than a show of religious belief.

BlackRevenant chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Stole the show indeed.

That there is some Naruto level charisma.

1,309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »