Reviews for Corin
Eclipse1234 chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Morrigan is really gone? The ring and feather are sealed away, has she made her final appearance and disappeared forever into the wilds?
Eclipse1234 chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
You have talent in spades for writing. You are trying to be a dollmaker. I am a male adult and have no need for dolls nor do I foresee any such need in the near future, but if you ever write a book, I will be only too glad to purchase it.
Eclipse1234 chapter 23 . 6/7/2013
In case you have the email function turned on, I apologize in advance for the multitude of spamming that I have caused. I cannot help but to review though, hoping that the next chapter will come on swift wings.
Eclipse1234 chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
To quote you:

"You have my…felicitations…. Is that the correct thing to say?"
"It is."

And you do indeed. A thousand reviews! May you have a thousand more.
Eclipse1234 chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Very near now to the fabled thousand reviews. Congratulations will soon be in order.
Eclipse1234 chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
This is one of those stories that I can read over and over again, and never tire of it. Every chapter will come to life anew. That is how you know a story is a classic.
Eclipse1234 chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
I curse myself for not having found this sooner. There are so many others who got here before me, and I resent them. Surely, as a connoisseur of great stories, I should have found this immediately? At the same time I wish I had found it later, so I could read it all at once.
Eclipse1234 chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
So glad I managed to find this story. It really is amazing. I am actually running out of adjectives, to be honest. That in of itself should impress on you how highly I think of your writing.
Eclipse1234 chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Anyone who has played Dragon age even passingly is in for a treat if they stumble across this little gem.
Eclipse1234 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Morrigan was always a character of great intrigue to me. I am delighted you have managed to capture her so well into words. Marvelous
Eclipse1234 chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
You really make characters come to life. They are all fleshed out and feel completely genuine, even the ones that are your own. Astounding talent.
Eclipse1234 chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
The more I read, the more amazed I became by the sheer thought and detail that went into this story. Truly a work of art.
Eclipse1234 chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
This story has inspired me to pick up dragon age again. The original, not the atrocity of the sequel. I think I will endeavor to recreate Corin's storyline. Perhaps even name my character Corin.
Eclipse1234 chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
I am utterly astounded this story has not garnered more attention than it has. I hope that is rectified soon. I shall endeavor to help it along by writing reviews. By the time I am done, you will have a thousand.
Eclipse1234 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
There are very few stories that can make me read for hour unending. This was one.
1,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »