Reviews for Corin
GlysMari chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
A truly exceptional chapter. You pulled the best from every player.
GlysMari chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Gosh darn it. You made me cry; and I tried so very hard not to. A wonderful chapter in a very fine tale.
Isfahiyah chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
So, I have a confession to make. Every time I read (or think of) the lyrics to "Redcliffe Men," I hear them sung to the tune of "The Gnome Mobile." It is a terrible, terrible thing. Was that what you had in mind?
Andrew chapter 53 . 5/7/2014
Brilliant, well written and leaves me wanting more.
Guest chapter 53 . 4/17/2014
You have to finish this!
J. APPLEGATE chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I could never bring myself to side with Harrowmont in any of my playthroughs. Bhelen, though a twisted individual, is a much better king for Orzammar than Harrowmont.
ex-ellent chapter 53 . 4/3/2014
A very good read. How did Avernus potion change the Wardens, did they take them?

Thank you for this wonderful story.
BlackRevenant chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Good good smut.

Any man worth his nuts knows women get a head start. Period.

And Morrigan. Poor woman.

She truly is torturing herself.

BlackRevenant chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
Some times cliche is whats necessary.

There is something to riding off in the sunset yknow.

BlackRevenant chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
"Fightus Imteruptus"

BlackRevenant chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
This went SO much better than the game.

I enjoyed seeing Loghain torn apart, dismantled in such a way that almost annihilated hia reputation past and present.

Hated him ao much. Like your Corin I understood him, saw how his mind worked. But I hated the bastard all the more, he shat on his own legend.

BlackRevenant chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
I hate Religion.

Hate it with a passion.

Men twist and pervert it for their own ends. Grinding up people and beliefs with an abandon and depravity equalled only by mans capacity for choice.

Now faith. Faith is a beautiful thing. And at its core CANNOT be tainted.

And I think it was a show of faith that moment with the OC, rather than a show of religious belief.

BlackRevenant chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Stole the show indeed.

That there is some Naruto level charisma.

BlackRevenant chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Oh that was hot.

Frigid women dont exist imo. They just havent found the right lover, the right kink.

Corin played her like a fiddle and she /loved/ it. Already I can see Anora is the type for passionate and sensual love making. Calin sounded like he was more into that rough rutting.

Well done. Fluff (check) Angst (check) and Erotica (goddammit check!) Perfect romance.

BlackRevenant chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
You know.

That theory for Calien and why he wanted the Warden (more so for Human Noble) is kinda sharp. Very sharp actually.

Makes me wonder what would be the reason for any other origin.

Morrigan is a good character. You showcased her well. She'll probably be wondering "what if" for the rest of her life. I dont think that is a wound that will ever close. For either of them.

Your Cousland is close to my own temperament wise, just some minor personality tweaks and different decisions made to showcase their differences.

Probably why I enjoy Corin.

1,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »