Reviews for Corin
dragonzoid2001 chapter 52 . 11/17/2013
This is by far one of the better Dragon Age stories I have read, you made all the characters sensible and kept to their personalities. I like how there was no bashing in this story, yet kept to the strong hero persona, please keep up the good work!
Preier chapter 52 . 11/15/2013
wonderful story, very much liked what you dit with cauthrien, for exemple.

corin may look a bit too perfect but good job showing the cracks and fault.

bob rijke chapter 52 . 11/5/2013
plz tell me your going too write more of this soon?

cant wait too see where your going with it
Shadow Tricked chapter 52 . 11/3/2013
So just read this entire thing and I am eagerly awaiting an update :-)
Zukafew119 chapter 51 . 10/28/2013
Nice description of how much stuff Henriette and her group are taking with them to Ferelden. Nice touch on how De Moray tells Henriette how not to offend Freledens and what he thinks of Corin. So we now know the machinations that Empress Celene has for pertaining to Ferelden I do feel bad for Henriette for being put in this position but the ambassador is correct in that she is luck that she has 3 choices of which she is to marry, not just being told who she will marry. I like the banter between De Moray and Corin, it was a nice touch having both Moray and Corin getting along so well even though they had met only once before. I do like how Corin and Anora see through Celene’s hidden plans so easily but at the same time Celene could be using this as a test to see how perceptive Corin is, so that future machinations of hers will be able to be better at not being discovered by him. I do like how the last part of this chapter shows how well the royal couple is mentality connected that they keep bounce ideas off each other until they get the best plan for the situation. I do like you have the main problem of Alistair and Henriette pairing is that he is secretly half Orlesian and not it being his mother was a elf and a mage. Great chapter, keep up the Great work, till next time!
Zxzdragon chapter 52 . 10/25/2013
Another great chapter, I really like how you write Cauthrien in the story and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Ie-maru chapter 52 . 10/20/2013
Very much looking forward to the next chapter!
Caimthehero chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Very subtle ending. I like the way you were able to show your Zevran thoughts without having him break character at the end
Caimthehero chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
Wow great chapter! I particularly like the Cunnings of both morrigan and cousland. Here's hoping for a witch of the wild ending
Caimthehero chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Corin could've made better choices and finished the witch of the wild quest. Super excited for the warden and morrigan I'm da3
Zukafew119 chapter 50 . 10/9/2013
I do like how Anora gently prods Corin into telling her why he is so steadfast in wanting Sister Agnetha as his confessor. I do like how Anora says she believes him: "Oh, I believe you. If it were anyone but you…no. But all the extraordinary things that happen around you…it's certainly not implausible." I do like how you have Corin Very hesitant to tell Anora about his vision and/or dream of Andraste and then Anora after hearing about it takes it well in stride and her soothing Corin over doubts about should he go through it knowing it will very well cause great problems of their country. I do like how you have Corin personally seeing Sten off to his ship to take him back to his homeland, it’s sad to see him go but that just how things are. Nice line that you made for Corin when taking to Sten about cookie recipes and how he should use this power for good and not evil. Great job at the end of the scene between Sten and Corin having them doing raising there swords in a farewell salute and also Corin coming to the realization that his time for adventures is most likely over and he has entered the next step in his life as being king. Nice touch at the end of the chapter having Alistair agreeing to look into his mother history to learn more about her and Nerissa to see if her parents are still alive. Great chapter, till next time!
Anon chapter 52 . 10/7/2013
I hope you haven't quit writing this story! It is one of the few Cousland/Anora fics I enjoy and I can't wait for more chapters. I hope you update soon!
Rhagar chapter 33 . 10/2/2013
Okay, I initially wanted to review your fic at the last chapter, but honestly I couldn't and Nerissa is the reason. If I knew where you lived, I'd probably go and worship you. Neria Surana is my favourite character (or rather, background setting and all that, since it's us roleplaying) and you made her such a badass battle mage...

Aside from that, I like your fic very much. What can I really say that the others haven't already? Like you, I never could stand the sight of Anora, seeing as she left me to fend for myself against Cauthrien (another favourite character of mine, glad you made her a Warden). I actually was rather indifferent about Morrigan and Leliana as LI. The first, too power-hungry and self-absorbed and the other, too Maker-fanatic and irritatingly happy. I'd have prefered Alfstanna or Cauthrien, really (I can see a M!Cousland/Alfstanna happening!).

A job really well done, my fellow fanfiction writer! And it's still going!
GammaJam chapter 52 . 9/25/2013
I wish I had the patience to review every chapter, but this will have to suffice. I have always loved this pairing, and few portray Anora as anything but a witch. You keep her in character flawlessly. I've spent the last couple days reading this, and I really admire your dedication to this story. Though I'm a bit wary of all the OCs introduced, most of them fit effotlessly into the story without much doubt on my part. I enjoy this story immensly and hope to spend a few more days worth of reading to see it through to the end. xGammaJam
Guest chapter 51 . 9/24/2013
Anora should surprise Corin on the private ride. After all, she does have a investment to protect.
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »