Reviews for Corin
HeyStardust chapter 54 . 12/5/2016
Excellent story
CaliAce17 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
i read this like three times but this is just so good i keep coming back
YungMoolah chapter 54 . 7/23/2016
It's a damn shame this story hasnt been updated and most likely will not be finished in the future due to the author losing motivation. This fanfic is amazing with a smart and capable MC and I'm honestly surprised there aren't more stories like this one about a male MC being kickass in dragon age fanfictions. Its all female MC's and slash (Mind you there isn't anything wrong with female MCs. I just connect more with a male MC)
FlackAttack chapter 54 . 7/20/2016
So I just got to the end of the latest chapter, is there any more coming?
SgtGinger chapter 54 . 6/25/2016
So, I finally went through and read it all again, and I am still stuck with the knowledge that you will always be a better writer than I. This is still one of favorites, and will continue to be for quite some time. I'm honestly always bothered that it never explored the fact that the Cousland hero would very likely know both Cailan and Anora in the game. It still bugs me how Anora is written, though to be honest it doesn't surprise me. I really do hope that you decide to make another one exploring Nerissa and Alistair's relationship in the future. They've got great character chemistry. All in all, once again, a wonderful read and we'll worth it!
YungMoolah chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
Dont really get why Alistair got all angry at Corin near the end :\
YungMoolah chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
Another amazing chapter :D
YungMoolah chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
HAHAHAH great chapter :D
YungMoolah chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Good on ya Alistair hahaha finally realised the truth
YungMoolah chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
Oh yeaaaaaah good choice anora
BrettVT chapter 54 . 5/9/2016
This is easily the best written Fanfiction I've ever read. I've read books that are not even close to this level of work nor nearly as interesting. Beautifully written and constantly interesting all the way through. It's a shame you never finished this but you left it off on a beautiful ending.
AlePad chapter 54 . 3/16/2016
This story is incredible! I really love how you've portrayed Corin and Anora, especially in private with one another; theirs is a beautiful love story in the making. I also love Nerissa's personality and how cheeky she is, she seems to be an excellent match for Alistair! I'm extremely curious to see what will happen between them and if they will have a future together.

I couldn't stop reading this story from the moment I found it; you're an excellent writer and your use of language is so descriptive and detailed I have no problem imagining each and every scene in the story. Congratulations on having written such an amazing story so far.

Please update soon, I'm dying to read the next chapter!
Pegueng chapter 54 . 3/15/2016
Ehm... Thumbs up? Hehee. Fabulous saga here. So what if it swerves away from canon? This was an outstanding story to read. I presume that you claims this to finished?! You have my kudos indeed. / Slaintë
Pegueng chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Wow... What an awesome first chapter. Without the trodding up till this point in the game. This one I must read. Fiftythree more chapters to go... ;) woohoo. / Slaintë
Guest44 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Wonderful writing style, great use of Dragon Age lore, beautifully crafted characters, and an unfortunately crappy ending. This is quite honestly the most well written fic I've read that ultimately wasn't what I was looking for. This isn't so much a love story between a male Cousland and Anora, rather than a telling of the events at the end of Origins. It might be useful to note that in the description of the story.

Great story, just not for me, and the ending is obviously rushed/incomplete.
1,348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »