Reviews for Corin
Another amazing chapter :D
YungMoolah chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
HAHAHAH great chapter :D
YungMoolah chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Good on ya Alistair hahaha finally realised the truth
YungMoolah chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
Oh yeaaaaaah good choice anora
BrettVT chapter 54 . 5/9/2016
This is easily the best written Fanfiction I've ever read. I've read books that are not even close to this level of work nor nearly as interesting. Beautifully written and constantly interesting all the way through. It's a shame you never finished this but you left it off on a beautiful ending.
AlePad chapter 54 . 3/16/2016
This story is incredible! I really love how you've portrayed Corin and Anora, especially in private with one another; theirs is a beautiful love story in the making. I also love Nerissa's personality and how cheeky she is, she seems to be an excellent match for Alistair! I'm extremely curious to see what will happen between them and if they will have a future together.

I couldn't stop reading this story from the moment I found it; you're an excellent writer and your use of language is so descriptive and detailed I have no problem imagining each and every scene in the story. Congratulations on having written such an amazing story so far.

Please update soon, I'm dying to read the next chapter!
Pegueng chapter 54 . 3/15/2016
Ehm... Thumbs up? Hehee. Fabulous saga here. So what if it swerves away from canon? This was an outstanding story to read. I presume that you claims this to finished?! You have my kudos indeed. / Slaintë
Pegueng chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Wow... What an awesome first chapter. Without the trodding up till this point in the game. This one I must read. Fiftythree more chapters to go... ;) woohoo. / Slaintë
Guest44 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Wonderful writing style, great use of Dragon Age lore, beautifully crafted characters, and an unfortunately crappy ending. This is quite honestly the most well written fic I've read that ultimately wasn't what I was looking for. This isn't so much a love story between a male Cousland and Anora, rather than a telling of the events at the end of Origins. It might be useful to note that in the description of the story.

Great story, just not for me, and the ending is obviously rushed/incomplete.
Serial Killer PT chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
Hey no offense to you but I'm portuguese and you have a lot of portuguese or Spanish expressions in an English language fanfiction. So I suggest you to change them and writing in English please.
Warden of Lore chapter 54 . 2/22/2016
moar please update dammit it's sooo good
Warden of Lore chapter 49 . 2/22/2016
Justinia is going to wreck this bitch
Tatharien chapter 54 . 2/12/2016
Bravo! Brava! I'm so sad that I've come to the end of your story but so glad that I found and read it! I loved your take on the characters and all the fun side details (Cobbler Sattler and his wife were great). I don't know if you'll ever see this review, but well done!
Schnarf chapter 54 . 2/10/2016
i hope you update soon. i really like your story
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »