Reviews for Corin
Tnt24tryon chapter 53 . 10/12/2014
Your story is wonderfully written. It is emotionally compelling, well thought out, and most assuredly thoughtful. And I must say for a fan fiction it does THe Dragon Age Setting justice in scope and vibrancy. I would love to read more of Corin's actions throughout Awakening and the DLC. It is always wonderful to read authors of your ability.
SingularMonk chapter 53 . 10/9/2014
I spent entirely too much time reading this :P and I have to say that it was a thoroughly enjoyable read! I feel that I should offer some criticism as my first review, but I couldn't think of any. All I can comment on is that the story is not yet labelled complete and thus I wait for the next chapter with great anticipation!
greenstripe chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Very well done! The character lines and POV of other characters really bring light to the plot and makes it very exciting, Corin is really well built and original (except for the name hehe)

I like the ending as well simple but sweet :)
5 stars for you!
Aninn chapter 53 . 9/6/2014
well written, thought out, interesting story cant wait till the next update :D
Arkangel04 chapter 53 . 9/4/2014
I certainly hope you have not abandoned this story. I have been lurking here for over a year and I am ashamed to say I have never commented or reviewed. This story makes the world of Dragon Age come alive in a way that I have only rarely seen a story do, to any world. As an avid reader of both fiction and non fiction I can say that I believe this story would make a truest AWESOME published work. Even in the long months (9 I think, unless it only feels like longer than it is) since the last update and in the space between updates before that I often found myself checking the site directly for new updates even though, as a follower, I get alerts emailed to me. And I think I have reread the whole thing 3 times. You have done an amazing job, and taken this story so much further than most would have. I know it's a lot of effort and I don't think anyone would blame you if you decide to leave this story where it is. But for my own sake I hope this is not the end for a story that has become one of my favourites of all time, published or unpublished. Either way, though, I want to thank you for what you have written.
God Bless
J. APPLEGATE chapter 33 . 8/9/2014
I think the friendly fire thing is just to make the game less difficult in DA:O because on any difficulty above Normal there would be friendly fire. I'm just making a note here, not a complaint; I'm loving this story.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/27/2014
It's been 3 weeks since I sent a PM to the author regarding the story and I haven't received a response yet.

All sort of reasons why that might have happened-vacation, broken computer, major life issue, down to major illness or even death.

I'll continue to hope that it's something less serious, but I'll remember what Isabeau said about the wedding being the end of this story. Ceremony or wedding night, not 's been a terrific story, regardless of whether we ever see another update or not.
Smashy70 chapter 53 . 7/26/2014
Nooo dont tell me you have abandoned this story! Its soo good! Read trough it in about 4 days plz dont tell me its over now :(
PristinelyUngifted chapter 53 . 7/26/2014
Love this from top to bottom!
cvlts chapter 53 . 7/20/2014
Spent a good part of the week glued to this story. Just remarkably well written. Especially for basing it off of a relatively obscure choice from the DA lore. I love how you're able to make a story this long with many game limitations without having to feel like you're manufacturing drama... it all feels real and organic.

Now its been 7 months. I truly hope you're well and haven't forgotten about this! (though how do you forget about almost 300,000 words?) Give us some sign that you're alive and kicking please!
Myriddin chapter 53 . 7/19/2014
This is an amazing story. I love the relationships, the characterization, the well-thought-out plot and many other things!
Nikochwan chapter 53 . 7/13/2014
I've read in three days all your work and I have a few things to say:

1) Your writing is simply exquisite and remarkable. Should I have time I would translate this fanfic, but I'm afraid I do not know my language as much as you show dominion of English.

2) Your characterization is remarkable, few fanfics I've seen (of any game or series) that show such an amazing work. The way you handle them and portray them definitely helps a lot and makes your story consistent.

3) Your patience must be golden. More than fifty chapters so far and your story-telling shows no slower pace.

4) I am intrigued about how will this story unravel. More over so given Dragon Age Inquisition comes soon, adding more information to The Dragon Age Setting.

5) You should really think in writing a book of some sorts. I see hard work here, if not talent. As far as this single Fanfic goes, it accounts to a short novel in length. In this same idea, you might want to finish this, because it's going somewhere and it's getting good. The character of Henriette, I would suggest you continue using her in other fanfic, starring another character perhaps, so this one focus on the one that matters more: Corin.

tl;dr Keep the good work, and, should you find the time, finish this, your Cousland/Anora fic is the best out here.
Trojan20 chapter 53 . 7/5/2014
Excellent story so far. I do hope you continue it at some point, for it would be a shame to see it end!
thepkrmgc chapter 53 . 6/27/2014
i really hope that this fic isnt forgotten and am eager to start reading your other works, the coronation is awesome and i cant wait to see the rest of this awesome story!
thepkrmgc chapter 52 . 6/27/2014
its goot that cauthrien gets some attention and quality characterisation, with so many characters it would have been easy to flanderize them or let them fall to the wayside
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »