Reviews for Corin
Tatharien chapter 54 . 2/12
Bravo! Brava! I'm so sad that I've come to the end of your story but so glad that I found and read it! I loved your take on the characters and all the fun side details (Cobbler Sattler and his wife were great). I don't know if you'll ever see this review, but well done!
Schnarf chapter 54 . 2/10
i hope you update soon. i really like your story
Schnarf chapter 47 . 2/10
an entire chapter about clothes... seriously?
Schnarf chapter 12 . 2/10
awwww zevran
Awesome. Hope there are more chapters to come
Personaddict07 chapter 54 . 12/13/2015
It's awesome that you decided to keep writing this story. This is one of my favorite stories here (one of mine was inspired by this very fanfic) so I'm really happy that you wrote a new chapter. Hope this trend continues!

Cheers! Welcome back to Dragon Age :D
Neari chapter 54 . 11/18/2015
Hello,
I have finally ended up this magnificent story and despite I do not know you will read my comment I have to say: THANK YOU! Thank you for this stunning piece of art. It was one of the best things I have read lately. Far better than any published book.
Since my English is not good enough and I did not understand every word (and was too lazy find every single one in a dictionary, haha) I am going to read the whole story at least one more time in the future!
I hope you are doing well and have not stopped writing.
Best regards
Neari
I agree chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Yea what that guy said I love cousland & anora but I don't like harem's or threesomes I think it's unfair to the other person I hope you make corin tell's that he loves anora and only her all hail queen ANORA CUSLAND
chemiczen chapter 26 . 10/12/2015
And this is where I stop. While I don't hate Morrigan, I'm certainly not a fan of this development; never did like infidelity in any way, shape, or form. I always had Alistair/Loghain(which I ROFL'd at for some odd reason) do the ritual for my Warden.

I did the direction the story was taking from a mile away, but I wanted to believe you wouldn't go with this route when Andraste spoke to Corin. I was sorely disappointed because, APPARENTLY, he took the talk as a sign that Andraste was giving him the thumbs-up to be a two-timer. And as if that wasn't annoying enough, he's even going to tell Anora about this. Anora, who had to endure being favored over younger women with her previous dead husband. Certainly not looking forward to Anora's reaction. No thank you! I'll stop reading instead. And that's a damn shame because I was really loving your story. But I can't read past this.

It's either threesomes or harems with fanfiction writers these days. *sigh* Chivalry is so dead!
Warder117 chapter 54 . 10/6/2015
Awesome, simply awesome job!
Ghost377 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Please update soon I been waiting forever
Dark knight07 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I hope there will be a big lemon between corin and anora because it's so hot and sexy
Jajacob chapter 54 . 9/11/2015
I love this story more then words and express please please continue, it's amazing I love it so much
Doomharvester1 chapter 53 . 8/29/2015
This is a wonderful story and I am glad to see that you are writing again. Your use of descriptive words and your incredible ingenuity has made this one of the best stories I have read. I also love the thing you have going on with alistair and surana. I really hope that they end up together, after all when would there be a better time for corin, alistair and anora to fight for an elvish mage arlessa than during the period after the blight when the goodwill towards elves and mages are at their highest. It is also a step in the direction of total equality that corin and your version of andraste want. If this is already your plan because it actually looks like that is where the story is going then I think that you are a genius. If not then it's something to consider because as I have said that us where it appears to be going. Let me know if I have overstepped by bounds because I understand that some authors enjoy this sort of thing and others do not. So to recap glad you're back, enjoy your story immensely, love your surana-alistair ship and really hoping that you aren't going to do a star-crossed lovers type of deal with them because that would crush me. Not enough to get me to stop reading your divine version of dragonage but it would really hurt me. I would also like to know if you are going to add DA2 and DA:I to this masterfully woven tale?
dsty292 chapter 54 . 8/26/2015
Well shit. I didn't think I would be a fan of any DA fics at first, but you have a talent for writing. You've especially managed to capture so many of the existing characters' personalities, while simultaneously generating your own, each with unique origins (hah!), distant goals, and behavioral quirks. The cleverness of the clever characters is not only realistic but actually feels, well, clever.

It's been awhile since I've felt this much interest in the DA universe. Thank you for writing this!
1,330 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »