Reviews for Corin
Pegueng chapter 54 . 3/15/2016
Ehm... Thumbs up? Hehee. Fabulous saga here. So what if it swerves away from canon? This was an outstanding story to read. I presume that you claims this to finished?! You have my kudos indeed. / Slaintë
Pegueng chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Wow... What an awesome first chapter. Without the trodding up till this point in the game. This one I must read. Fiftythree more chapters to go... ;) woohoo. / Slaintë
Guest44 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Wonderful writing style, great use of Dragon Age lore, beautifully crafted characters, and an unfortunately crappy ending. This is quite honestly the most well written fic I've read that ultimately wasn't what I was looking for. This isn't so much a love story between a male Cousland and Anora, rather than a telling of the events at the end of Origins. It might be useful to note that in the description of the story.

Great story, just not for me, and the ending is obviously rushed/incomplete.
Serial Killer PT chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
Hey no offense to you but I'm portuguese and you have a lot of portuguese or Spanish expressions in an English language fanfiction. So I suggest you to change them and writing in English please.
Warden of Lore chapter 54 . 2/22/2016
moar please update dammit it's sooo good
Warden of Lore chapter 49 . 2/22/2016
Justinia is going to wreck this bitch
Tatharien chapter 54 . 2/12/2016
Bravo! Brava! I'm so sad that I've come to the end of your story but so glad that I found and read it! I loved your take on the characters and all the fun side details (Cobbler Sattler and his wife were great). I don't know if you'll ever see this review, but well done!
Schnarf chapter 54 . 2/10/2016
i hope you update soon. i really like your story
Schnarf chapter 47 . 2/10/2016
an entire chapter about clothes... seriously?
Schnarf chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
awwww zevran
Guest chapter 54 . 1/2/2016
Awesome. Hope there are more chapters to come
Personaddict07 chapter 54 . 12/13/2015
It's awesome that you decided to keep writing this story. This is one of my favorite stories here (one of mine was inspired by this very fanfic) so I'm really happy that you wrote a new chapter. Hope this trend continues!

Cheers! Welcome back to Dragon Age :D
Neari chapter 54 . 11/18/2015
Hello,
I have finally ended up this magnificent story and despite I do not know you will read my comment I have to say: THANK YOU! Thank you for this stunning piece of art. It was one of the best things I have read lately. Far better than any published book.
Since my English is not good enough and I did not understand every word (and was too lazy find every single one in a dictionary, haha) I am going to read the whole story at least one more time in the future!
I hope you are doing well and have not stopped writing.
Best regards
Neari
I agree chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Yea what that guy said I love cousland & anora but I don't like harem's or threesomes I think it's unfair to the other person I hope you make corin tell's that he loves anora and only her all hail queen ANORA CUSLAND
chemiczen chapter 26 . 10/12/2015
And this is where I stop. While I don't hate Morrigan, I'm certainly not a fan of this development; never did like infidelity in any way, shape, or form. I always had Alistair/Loghain(which I ROFL'd at for some odd reason) do the ritual for my Warden.

I did the direction the story was taking from a mile away, but I wanted to believe you wouldn't go with this route when Andraste spoke to Corin. I was sorely disappointed because, APPARENTLY, he took the talk as a sign that Andraste was giving him the thumbs-up to be a two-timer. And as if that wasn't annoying enough, he's even going to tell Anora about this. Anora, who had to endure being favored over younger women with her previous dead husband. Certainly not looking forward to Anora's reaction. No thank you! I'll stop reading instead. And that's a damn shame because I was really loving your story. But I can't read past this.

It's either threesomes or harems with fanfiction writers these days. *sigh* Chivalry is so dead!
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »