Reviews for Corin
Dragon knight chapter 1 . 7/6
All hail King Corin cousland and Queen Anora cousland All Hail the King and Queen of Ferelden
Assassins hunter chapter 1 . 7/6
Man I really love this story one of the best dragon age fics I ever seen love corin and anora
Doomharvester1 chapter 54 . 6/30
Thx for your new chapter. Even if the story is dragon age based it is still your story to tell don't let the opinions and reasonings of others affect how you see the story. There are somethings I myself don't like about the franchise but I still love it as a whole. Your story is one of the best fanfictions I've read on this site. It's up there with outfoxed by hazeleyes and wizard runemaster by plums. In my opinion it would be criminal for your story to die because of what a person or group thinks about the whole tale canon or otherwise. We the reviewers love your story and I loved your first new chapter in over 3 years
Fire27 chapter 54 . 6/27
I hope you can find a way for alistair and nerissa to be together they make a cute couple
Corin and Anora chapter 1 . 6/27
This is one of the best dragon age story's I ever seen I hope you update soon can't wait for them to make love again can the baby be both boy and girl twins I always love cousland and Anora story's
FireKing500 chapter 54 . 6/19
Wooooooooh! You are back, thought the last chapter with the wedding was the last one bc you almost could have had it like that but glad you didn't. Do you know how far you are going with your story? Because inquisition game is tens years after the blight, maybe you will just go up until dragon age 2. Can't wait for more and keep up the great work.
smarsrich chapter 54 . 6/19
GREAT Chapter! Looking forward to many... more.
Can't wait to read about them announcing the Heir to be, and the birth of the baby.
I reviewed this story once before, you added the newest chapter. I still say this is the BEST story in all of Dragon Age FanFiction and Archive of Our Own. Please don't let some (Fandom) idiot ruin this for you. There are a lot of jerks on the internet, don't let them hinder you!
Joshua5502 chapter 54 . 6/16
Love your story keep up the exceptional work one of my favorites
mille libri chapter 54 . 6/16
Yay for a return of Corin! And yay for Corin and Anora finally being married, and for Alistair and Nerissa finally being hit with the requisite bolt of lightning. I have faith that Nerissa will find a way to make things work ... or that Alistair will find the force of being in love makes him a man who finds a way to get what he wants. Either way, very glad to see this - and you - back!
BlainX chapter 54 . 6/14
I am glad you are back. I thought you droped this which would have been a shame. I read this from the beginning since yesterday and I like it still. I hope we do not have to wait as long again for an update but you do write in your time and that is good as it is since I enjoy your work. thank you
Serithus chapter 54 . 6/14
Woohoo an update! Glad to see you writing again and I hope we'll see the conclusion of this amazing fic
Mike3207 chapter 54 . 6/13
I just realized I repeated my comment on naming my mages Nerissa-sorry about that.

I hope this means you are on the track to get your writing mojo back. Let us know if there is anything we can do as reviewers to help the process along. It would be nice if you could continue to update your existing Dragon Age stories and contemplate a sequel to Corin. I'd understand however if you just want to focus on finishing the story at this time.
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 54 . 6/13
It's a lovely surprise and as a Reader of Fanfiction to a writer of Fanfiction, I will tell you, you owe us nothing. If you continue this I'll be immensely grateful though. It's a great slow Romance.
Nargil chapter 54 . 6/13
I was so happy when I daw this and it was such a happy chapter as well. I'm glad your muse has come back and I hope whatever happened to scare it off has been managed if possible. I loved DFergus reaction to corrin at the coronation the man in his brother's face indeed!

Nargil
thepkrmgc chapter 54 . 6/13
though this has been one of my favorite fics for a while i can honestly say i didnt expect it to be updated again: thank you for proving me wrong
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »