|Reviews for Corin|
| Nikochwan chapter 53 . 7/13/2014
I've read in three days all your work and I have a few things to say:
1) Your writing is simply exquisite and remarkable. Should I have time I would translate this fanfic, but I'm afraid I do not know my language as much as you show dominion of English.
2) Your characterization is remarkable, few fanfics I've seen (of any game or series) that show such an amazing work. The way you handle them and portray them definitely helps a lot and makes your story consistent.
3) Your patience must be golden. More than fifty chapters so far and your story-telling shows no slower pace.
4) I am intrigued about how will this story unravel. More over so given Dragon Age Inquisition comes soon, adding more information to The Dragon Age Setting.
5) You should really think in writing a book of some sorts. I see hard work here, if not talent. As far as this single Fanfic goes, it accounts to a short novel in length. In this same idea, you might want to finish this, because it's going somewhere and it's getting good. The character of Henriette, I would suggest you continue using her in other fanfic, starring another character perhaps, so this one focus on the one that matters more: Corin.
tl;dr Keep the good work, and, should you find the time, finish this, your Cousland/Anora fic is the best out here.
| Trojan20 chapter 53 . 7/5/2014
Excellent story so far. I do hope you continue it at some point, for it would be a shame to see it end!
| thepkrmgc chapter 53 . 6/27/2014
i really hope that this fic isnt forgotten and am eager to start reading your other works, the coronation is awesome and i cant wait to see the rest of this awesome story!
| thepkrmgc chapter 52 . 6/27/2014
its goot that cauthrien gets some attention and quality characterisation, with so many characters it would have been easy to flanderize them or let them fall to the wayside
| thepkrmgc chapter 51 . 6/27/2014
while i sympathize with henriette and its a shame that she will be horribly tortured for failing her mission i have to say that i hope she fails: corin's not going anywhere, alistair/neri is going nicely and fergus is 15 years her senior and is claimed by alfstanna to boot
| thepkrmgc chapter 50 . 6/27/2014
its a mercy that the game doesnt make you deal with tainted children, but you dont pull any punches
| thepkrmgc chapter 49 . 6/27/2014
these chantry types need to be dragged kicking and screaming out of the dark ages, anders wont need to blow up the kirkwall chantry to start up a reformation at this rate
| thepkrmgc chapter 48 . 6/27/2014
it seems that celene isnt prepared to give up on "diplomatically" aquiring the ferelden throne, i dont think that henriette has a shot at corin without some major OOC on his part but that doesnt mean that anora's insecurities wont play up or that alistair wont find a match in her
| thepkrmgc chapter 47 . 6/27/2014
its good to see the perspective of an average citizen dealing with our hero's, Neri getting her first taste of life outside the circle is just too funny...
| thepkrmgc chapter 46 . 6/27/2014
good to see that Neri has joined the party, and that i was spot on with the ship between her and alistair: it will be interesting to look at their relationship now that corin's got his stuff sorted out
| thepkrmgc chapter 45 . 6/27/2014
it seems that anora is not submissive in any of her activitys...
good on alistair for showing the templars who's boss, its nice to see an anora fic that keeps the alistair that we know and love
| thepkrmgc chapter 44 . 6/27/2014
while I havent read the other DA books either its interesting to see where you go with this, it does explain cailian, duncan, and maric's actions quite nicely though
| thepkrmgc chapter 43 . 6/27/2014
sten is just too funny! i cant wait to see what he gets up to in DA3 now that he's the arishock
| thepkrmgc chapter 42 . 6/27/2014
its good to see that things arent all sunshine and roses with the royal marriage: its no fairy tale. what affection there is is rooted under the mountains of outstanding character development that you've built up: ive read a LOT of fiction both fan and otherwise but i can honestly say that this is of the finest caliber.
| thepkrmgc chapter 41 . 6/27/2014
theres so much work to do after the blight that is so cool to hear about/see, im glad that you didnt skip to the coronation like the game does,