Reviews for Corin
smarsrich chapter 54 . 6/19/2015
GREAT Chapter! Looking forward to many... more.
Can't wait to read about them announcing the Heir to be, and the birth of the baby.
I reviewed this story once before, you added the newest chapter. I still say this is the BEST story in all of Dragon Age FanFiction and Archive of Our Own. Please don't let some (Fandom) idiot ruin this for you. There are a lot of jerks on the internet, don't let them hinder you!
Joshua5502 chapter 54 . 6/16/2015
Love your story keep up the exceptional work one of my favorites
mille libri chapter 54 . 6/16/2015
Yay for a return of Corin! And yay for Corin and Anora finally being married, and for Alistair and Nerissa finally being hit with the requisite bolt of lightning. I have faith that Nerissa will find a way to make things work ... or that Alistair will find the force of being in love makes him a man who finds a way to get what he wants. Either way, very glad to see this - and you - back!
BlainX chapter 54 . 6/14/2015
I am glad you are back. I thought you droped this which would have been a shame. I read this from the beginning since yesterday and I like it still. I hope we do not have to wait as long again for an update but you do write in your time and that is good as it is since I enjoy your work. thank you
Serithus chapter 54 . 6/14/2015
Woohoo an update! Glad to see you writing again and I hope we'll see the conclusion of this amazing fic
Mike3207 chapter 54 . 6/13/2015
I just realized I repeated my comment on naming my mages Nerissa-sorry about that.

I hope this means you are on the track to get your writing mojo back. Let us know if there is anything we can do as reviewers to help the process along. It would be nice if you could continue to update your existing Dragon Age stories and contemplate a sequel to Corin. I'd understand however if you just want to focus on finishing the story at this time.
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 54 . 6/13/2015
It's a lovely surprise and as a Reader of Fanfiction to a writer of Fanfiction, I will tell you, you owe us nothing. If you continue this I'll be immensely grateful though. It's a great slow Romance.
Nargil chapter 54 . 6/13/2015
I was so happy when I daw this and it was such a happy chapter as well. I'm glad your muse has come back and I hope whatever happened to scare it off has been managed if possible. I loved DFergus reaction to corrin at the coronation the man in his brother's face indeed!

Nargil
thepkrmgc chapter 54 . 6/13/2015
though this has been one of my favorite fics for a while i can honestly say i didnt expect it to be updated again: thank you for proving me wrong
GlysMari chapter 54 . 6/12/2015
What a wonderful chapter. Depth, dignity and decorum. Such a wealth of personality and emotion brimming from all the characters. Truly, this tale has found my 'happy place'. Thank you so much for deciding to finish it.
Guest chapter 54 . 6/12/2015
Great chapter.
Great story.
Vandun chapter 54 . 6/12/2015
well i gotta say when i saw the update i was supper excited for one of my top 3 fav DA and top 10 fanfics coming back to life, and reading this chapter was like drinking a tall glass of cool water in a desert. i don't know what the fandom incident is but know you have a lot of fans who love your skill as a writer and this amazing story you've written
Warden of Lore chapter 54 . 6/12/2015
Yeeeeeesssssssss! Thank you so much for updating. ive missed this story so much.
spectre4hire chapter 54 . 6/12/2015
Good to see you're back.

I'm sorry to hear that something in the fandom was responsible in making you hesitant to come back. Was it the new game or people who turned you away.

Anyway, your writing is top notch. As is the extra layer you put into your story such as Corin's well written oath when he became king.

Is the story finally winding down?

And again, i appreciate your thoughtfulness in returning to finish this story, despite what the fandom has done, you're willingness to finish this cannot be understated or thanked enough.

-Spectre4hire
timewastin chapter 54 . 6/12/2015
Ohmygosh you're alive! Glad you're finishing the story, thank you for your efforts and thanks for the upload!
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »