Reviews for Corin
Warder117 chapter 54 . 10/6/2015
Awesome, simply awesome job!
Ghost377 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Please update soon I been waiting forever
Dark knight07 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I hope there will be a big lemon between corin and anora because it's so hot and sexy
Jajacob chapter 54 . 9/11/2015
I love this story more then words and express please please continue, it's amazing I love it so much
Doomharvester1 chapter 53 . 8/29/2015
This is a wonderful story and I am glad to see that you are writing again. Your use of descriptive words and your incredible ingenuity has made this one of the best stories I have read. I also love the thing you have going on with alistair and surana. I really hope that they end up together, after all when would there be a better time for corin, alistair and anora to fight for an elvish mage arlessa than during the period after the blight when the goodwill towards elves and mages are at their highest. It is also a step in the direction of total equality that corin and your version of andraste want. If this is already your plan because it actually looks like that is where the story is going then I think that you are a genius. If not then it's something to consider because as I have said that us where it appears to be going. Let me know if I have overstepped by bounds because I understand that some authors enjoy this sort of thing and others do not. So to recap glad you're back, enjoy your story immensely, love your surana-alistair ship and really hoping that you aren't going to do a star-crossed lovers type of deal with them because that would crush me. Not enough to get me to stop reading your divine version of dragonage but it would really hurt me. I would also like to know if you are going to add DA2 and DA:I to this masterfully woven tale?
dsty292 chapter 54 . 8/26/2015
Well shit. I didn't think I would be a fan of any DA fics at first, but you have a talent for writing. You've especially managed to capture so many of the existing characters' personalities, while simultaneously generating your own, each with unique origins (hah!), distant goals, and behavioral quirks. The cleverness of the clever characters is not only realistic but actually feels, well, clever.

It's been awhile since I've felt this much interest in the DA universe. Thank you for writing this!
Maxwellkiller43 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This is beautiful i love it I love it update soon:)
Monsterkill26 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I really love corin and Anora cousland best pair that all dragon age fanfiction
Angelwarden87 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Are you going to finish the next chapter please update
I'm jeff chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Please update soon oh can there be a lemon I love does
Knight of one chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This is the best story ever I hope you update I love corin and anora
Hope300 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Please don't go come back in update
Star 97 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Please don't go come back update please I love this
Star killer chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Man I love this story I hope you update soon
Assassin blade chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I wish you could have spared loghain it been cool to see corin and loghain as father and son i also wish there been a way to save him he was a great general and hero back in his day
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »