Reviews for Corin
l7986 chapter 53 . 1/30
Man you don't know how happy I was when I opened my email and saw an update notice for this story. As per usual this chapter was perfect and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Mike3207 chapter 53 . 1/30
So-the lords clearly suspect that Henriette is there in part to marry one of the leading men in the 's the reason for the insistance on marrying a Ferelden for Alistair, and one from the top houses. Their problem is threefold-there's really no reason anyone would pick Habren over Henriette, Henriette outranks Habren-I believe, and Alistair can be real muleheaded when he gets in one of his moods. If anything, Habren's behavior toward Nerissa is going to make their job harder.

A very nice gesture toward the Alienage. Corin really did a whole lot today to boost his popularity.

I've still not managed to get the Blight-Queller trophy in all my playthroughs.

A very nice ending for the chapter. I do hope you will do a Awakenings sequel after this one is complete.
Eclipse1234 chapter 53 . 1/30
The end of this chapter had me grinning from ear to ear.
Squall0104 chapter 53 . 1/30
Great chapter, looking forward to the next. It always a treat when I see the notification for a new chapter of this story in my inbox. Well done.
Melysande chapter 53 . 1/30
What a lovely ending to a wonderful chapter. Plans, doubts, Alfstanna & Nerissa, Alfstanna, Fergus (yes) & heirs, but please not Habren for Alistair.
bob rijke chapter 53 . 1/30
finaly well done, took a while

if there is going too be more of this i would love too read it.
well writen stuff
karthik9 chapter 53 . 1/30
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
MrPowell chapter 53 . 1/30
Oh I loved the ending there! It's so very excellent to see more of this one!
Also Nerissa's little discussion with Habren was delightful.
Already in eager anticipation of the next installment.
none chapter 53 . 1/29
Great chapter.
Great story.
Lokken.8 chapter 53 . 1/29
Exquisite chapter, so worth the wait!

Good for Nerissa!

Habren is ... "charming". Poor Alistair if he ends up with her.

Congratulations to Anora and Corin!
spectre4hire chapter 53 . 1/29
Sorry to hear about you being sick. Hope you're feeling better.

I was very happy to see an update for this story.

Good to see Nerissa put Habren in her place. :)

Nice touch with Corin going through the city especially his time with his subjects and in the Alienage.

And the end with him and Anora was just perfect.

You tease, judging by your A/N I thought the whole ceremony would be in this chapter. You tricked me good.

Anyway, it's great to have you contributing your incredible talent back into this story.

Thanks again,

-Spectre4hire
Xynth chapter 53 . 1/29
Was happy to see that you got back around to updating this story again. I really liked the bit with Surana and Hayben...always had a thing for smartass mages and ones that put idiots in their places. Looking forward to the ceremony and where you take the story after.
Rake1810 chapter 53 . 1/29
What a tease! I thought we'd get the ceremony with your A/N. Great chapter anyway and great touch with the outfit. Looking forward to the wedding and the banquet and oh so very curious what you do with Allistair, Henriette and Habren.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 53 . 1/29
hey gald your back and feelin better was worried when ya didn't update in a few months anywho great work up to the wed. i imagine corin will have to pull more moves like he did with his dress so he can cure her insecurities but he's got good ideas so far can't wait to see the wedding though great work!
PrinceKeldar chapter 53 . 1/29
I am so glad you are still working on this! Unfortunately some of my other favorite stories seem to be abandoned, and I was starting to worry about this one.

Anyway I am loving this and this chapter is excellent. I was wondering how far you are going to take this story? Because frankly I would love to read about their rule, reformations, etc. Is Awakening going to happen?

Sorry I just love stories, and true history, that involve strategy, political maneuvering, etc. Can't get enough of English Royal history (Queen Elizabeth I, Eleanor of Aquitaine, and so on) which is one reason I love this story so much.

Again great job and I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
1,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »