Reviews for Corin
TheButterflyComposer chapter 34 . 1/6
According to in-game dialogue, the elven keepers know how to transform into animals too, in fact the Dalish warden will bring it up in conversation.
If you do not pick that warden, it is implied the Chasind know of spells similar to these too.
DarkChampion chapter 53 . 1/6
That was the perfect ending. I know this isn't listed as complete, yet it gives a feeling of closure, much needed given the last time it was updated.
Arkisenn chapter 53 . 1/5
Though I suspect this is far from the final chapter, it at least has a pleasant "TV show gets cancelled" chapter to serve as its finale. I will follow and favorite this story as it was a very good read and its last chapter can at least leave the reader satisfied that they spent the time to read your story. I do hope to see more eventually with quicker updates, but I am at least content for now and will probably reread this once more.
Oh please continue thissss. Its tooo gooood!
smarsrich chapter 53 . 1/4
I have read and reread this story at least 4 times now. It is in my humble opinion the best story I have read regarding Dragon Age in fanfiction and Archive of Our Own, and I have read most of them!
I particularly like the depth of you characters. I might have even reviewed this before, I know I have certainly favorited both you the author and your DA Stories.

I have a request, if you are not too terribly sick and bored of everything DAO, would you PLEASE...
consider continuing this story. I am interested in finding out about the changes that your Cousland Royals will implement in Ferelden, as well as the birth of their child/children, and the continuing stories of ALL of your characters possibly up to where DA Inquisition takes place. Even though I have played ALL of Bioware's Dragon Age games, I am of the personal belief that you can never duplicate the greatness of the original game, especially given the fact that video games don't allow for as much narrative depth and detail as do stories and books. So please consider continuing this wonderful journey you you have set us upon in the Dragon Age World. If not Thank You ever so much for your stories to date!
DarkChampion chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
That was the most romantic thing ever. I do believe her heart grew three sizes that night.
more please chapter 53 . 12/17/2014
You know you want to.
Sapo08 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I loved this story, i hope you continue to update it.
Lolord chapter 53 . 10/24/2014
I hope you update sooon.
Tnt24tryon chapter 53 . 10/12/2014
Your story is wonderfully written. It is emotionally compelling, well thought out, and most assuredly thoughtful. And I must say for a fan fiction it does THe Dragon Age Setting justice in scope and vibrancy. I would love to read more of Corin's actions throughout Awakening and the DLC. It is always wonderful to read authors of your ability.
Eisenfaust chapter 53 . 10/9/2014
I spent entirely too much time reading this :P and I have to say that it was a thoroughly enjoyable read! I feel that I should offer some criticism as my first review, but I couldn't think of any. All I can comment on is that the story is not yet labelled complete and thus I wait for the next chapter with great anticipation!
greenstripe chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Very well done! The character lines and POV of other characters really bring light to the plot and makes it very exciting, Corin is really well built and original (except for the name hehe)

I like the ending as well simple but sweet :)
5 stars for you!
Aninn chapter 53 . 9/6/2014
well written, thought out, interesting story cant wait till the next update :D
Arkangel04 chapter 53 . 9/4/2014
I certainly hope you have not abandoned this story. I have been lurking here for over a year and I am ashamed to say I have never commented or reviewed. This story makes the world of Dragon Age come alive in a way that I have only rarely seen a story do, to any world. As an avid reader of both fiction and non fiction I can say that I believe this story would make a truest AWESOME published work. Even in the long months (9 I think, unless it only feels like longer than it is) since the last update and in the space between updates before that I often found myself checking the site directly for new updates even though, as a follower, I get alerts emailed to me. And I think I have reread the whole thing 3 times. You have done an amazing job, and taken this story so much further than most would have. I know it's a lot of effort and I don't think anyone would blame you if you decide to leave this story where it is. But for my own sake I hope this is not the end for a story that has become one of my favourites of all time, published or unpublished. Either way, though, I want to thank you for what you have written.
God Bless
J. APPLEGATE chapter 33 . 8/9/2014
I think the friendly fire thing is just to make the game less difficult in DA:O because on any difficulty above Normal there would be friendly fire. I'm just making a note here, not a complaint; I'm loving this story.
1,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »