Reviews for Corin
E153N chapter 54 . 6/12
Woot woot! Fluff and feels abound!
ChaoticHarmony1991 chapter 54 . 6/12
I really don't know how or where to start, so I'll be brief. This fanfiction is by far one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of reading for years, and it is definately one of my most favorites. I just wanted you to know this. So, thank you. I hope to read more of it.
TheLastGarou chapter 54 . 6/12
Yay! New chapter!

As always, an excellent job portraying the various characters. I regularly find myself measuring other DA:O fanfics against this one and, while I've read a few that I thought were *as* good, I haven't read one yet that I thought was better.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 54 . 6/12
cool chapter glad ya back good work
Godogma chapter 54 . 6/12
One thing you have to remember; your world is different than the one sold by the idiots who wrote it and you definitely don't have to change what you enjoy to suit their crap.

Just look at Mass Effect 3 - I still want the wasted hours of my life back. The game sucked that hard; it was over-hyped crap made to set up a damn ME universe shooter game. You could tell what portions of the game they spent the most time on (hint; it wasn't the campaign).

I never even played the Dragon Age games after the original and it's DLC and haven't even bought them on all the various Steam sales they've come up on. BioWare's ability with sequels peaked years ago.

Just some food for thought. I love your story and hope you continue it again soon. I was ecstatic to see a new chapter to this today.
Nightbrainzz chapter 54 . 6/12
really glad the several major story twists that almost made me quit playing Inquisition didn't make you stop writing this story, it would've been an unworthy and sad end to such a great story :)
since fanfiction is in my opinion the by its definition meant to change thing we fans don't like about the direction of cannon i hope you'll be able to take this story in the direction you wished things to go ;)

see you next update should the writing fervor keep you in its grip a little while longer :)
TheEgoRaptor chapter 54 . 6/12
Haha, it's good to see you back. Was checking my emails when I saw the notification and thought "The f##k is Corin?" remembered as soon as I got here. A great chapter, as always.
boyo77 chapter 54 . 6/12
innerMalice chapter 54 . 6/12
My patience for one of my most favorite dragon age stories has been rewarded. That wedding scene was written well, love the quick whisper of can u get up to fergus that was funny
Eclipse1234 chapter 54 . 6/12
Wow it sure has been a while. Nice chapter. Did the hiatus have anything to do with the new game?
Lord Wrath chapter 53 . 6/9
I really love your story, I was really pleased with the end scene especially. The suit of gold roses was a great touch. Can't wait till your next update.
boyo77 chapter 53 . 5/23
Please finish this! I have to go and restart origins every time I read through it!
anora corin 10 chapter 1 . 4/21
i hope you update soon man i love cousland and anora fanfictions
Furionknight chapter 53 . 3/29
I look forward to more :)
HEXER chapter 53 . 3/22
Another abandoned story, too bad i really liked it.
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »