Reviews for Corin
Eclipse1234 chapter 54 . 6/12
Wow it sure has been a while. Nice chapter. Did the hiatus have anything to do with the new game?
Lord Wrath chapter 53 . 6/9
I really love your story, I was really pleased with the end scene especially. The suit of gold roses was a great touch. Can't wait till your next update.
boyo77 chapter 53 . 5/23
Please finish this! I have to go and restart origins every time I read through it!
anora corin 10 chapter 1 . 4/21
i hope you update soon man i love cousland and anora fanfictions
Furionknight chapter 53 . 3/29
I look forward to more :)
HEXER chapter 53 . 3/22
Another abandoned story, too bad i really liked it.
your reasoning is good why morrigan rejected the love of corin but in the end in inquisition they are together as morrigan said herself and the warden is only away for searching for the cure of calling and they were married happy family
Warden of Lore chapter 53 . 1/15
I love your so much . Your an incredible writer and I cant wait for the next chapter.
irishswag43 chapter 33 . 1/14
Can you make this story never ending please? Sure I haven't finished it yet but keep it going all the way to Inquisition. This story will never skip a day and will eventually go all the way to the ending of Inquisition and then when the next game comes out you continue it. What do you say?
MrPowell chapter 53 . 1/11
So I'm not sure how many times I've read through this story since you last updated. I know I'm up to at least 3 or 4... Is there any chance we'll get an update to this in the near future?
TheButterflyComposer chapter 53 . 1/8
Good going so far. I liked the politics,mI liked the fact the noble's story is...actually a noble story. It makes sense, the characters are good, the visions in it are okay and there's scope for a ton of new stuff.
So when you think of something, carry on with it.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 52 . 1/8
Wow you hate Wynne...
I just ignored everything she said and never used her after I made Morrigan a healer. I feel she wasn't really that useful but had some good advice.
I have in idea where you got the Alistar fetish from but it's kinda funny.
It makes sense that the maker and Andraste are real (it's pretty much confirmed in the games anyway) but I don't know whether they should be such a presence. It makes it sound as if Corin is a continent shaker like Andraste...since apart from Lelianna and Andraste, no one else gets these holy visions. Then both Corin, Anora and this priest have them!
Guess Andraste woke up or something.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 34 . 1/6
According to in-game dialogue, the elven keepers know how to transform into animals too, in fact the Dalish warden will bring it up in conversation.
If you do not pick that warden, it is implied the Chasind know of spells similar to these too.
DarkChampion chapter 53 . 1/6
That was the perfect ending. I know this isn't listed as complete, yet it gives a feeling of closure, much needed given the last time it was updated.
Arkisenn chapter 53 . 1/5
Though I suspect this is far from the final chapter, it at least has a pleasant "TV show gets cancelled" chapter to serve as its finale. I will follow and favorite this story as it was a very good read and its last chapter can at least leave the reader satisfied that they spent the time to read your story. I do hope to see more eventually with quicker updates, but I am at least content for now and will probably reread this once more.
1,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »