Reviews for Corin
xseikax chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
I really enjoyed the talk Anora heard between the two soldiers. It gave an impression of how the army is feeling, how they always look towards their leaders for hope. If their leaders are depressed and worried, the soldiers are going to think the battle is hopeless. I also couldn't help but laugh at the gossip; a group of men can be as bad as us women when it comes to gossip XD

I loved the conversation between Anora and Morrigan. I think both women came out of that with more respect for one another. They both love the same man, but in other ways they're very similar. Both of them have a duty, and neither of them will let anything stop them from doing that. Both have more dignity than to fight over a man, and both of them are honest. I think that in any other circumstances, they could have been close. But I'm glad that Morrigan was completely honest with Anora; it's good that she knows Corin slept with her, and that she knows how much respect Corin has for her.

Alistair's observations about the Archdemon were very intriguing. I like that he brought it up; Cauthrien was right, he doesn't give himself enough credit. He can be very intelligent, he just seems to worry too much about what others think. But I am curious as to what he mentioned. Are you going to explore on that idea? Or are they going to study the theory after the Blight is ended?

Aw, their mother survived! That's such an awesome twist! I can't wait to see how Corin reacts to this! :D

Another wonderful chapter. I'm eager to see more! :D
Venatricis chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Wow, is this the first time I reviewed this story? Sorry 'bout that...

This is WONDERFUL! Seriously, I love it, more than I love OneDirection...

Scratch that, I don't love OneDirection.

But! I do love your story :)

Now I wonder how Mommy Cousland will react when she finds that the *Queen* is her new future-daughter-in-law. I do remember Fergus saying something about it when I played a male Cousland marrying Anora... but, I just can't remember what exactly he said.

Anyway, I like this, I felt seriously pissed when Eleanor died, the in-game thing WAS sentimental, but reaaaaally selfish, I would never do that to my kid/s.

Not that I have any...

Keep being awesome,

ARP
LunaMoth116 chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
YES. Thank you so much for continuing to give Alistair the credit he deserves. He's NOT dumb, just callow, and now that he doesn't have the threat of a crown dangling over his head, he has more mental energy to expend on such topics. It makes me wonder if he would see Morrigan's ritual as an - admittedly twisted - way of giving Urthemiel a second chance (a theory I've been kicking around for some time).

All the details in Corin's letter about the armies' march are wonderful; it adds a more personal touch to the brief clips seen in-game. The final line made me smile. :)

I loved the conversation between Anora and Morrigan; it was great to see how much respect there was between them, and how practicality is one thing Corin and Morrigan certainly have in common. I was curious as to whether she would tell Anora about Corin's other child, but I can understand why she didn't.

And the latest reveal...! Really , what more needs to be said? ;) 8-)
Mike3207 chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
I liked the whole conversation between Morrigan and Anora-loved the allusion to the Ritual, Corin will have to tell her now. The ending was a surprise-look forward to finding out exactly how both survived. I half-expect a last minute rescue-Gilmore rescuing , btw-great letter.
ByLanternLight chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Unexpected. 4/5
owl208 chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Wonderful, wonderful Chapter, Isa. I really liked Morri & Anora's talk, very well done. A lot of respect there between two strong and similar woman.

That is one HELL of a cliffhanger you threw us.

You've been very, very naughty...

Alistair has *slighly* redeemed himself-maybe turn him into a cute tadpole instead of a toad?
MrPowell chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Huh... This is... Interesting. Anyway, from the beginning.

I enjoyed the letter, especially the introduction.

The following conversation between the soldiers was insightful.

The talk between Anora and Morrigan was to be expected, though I didn't expect Morrigan to be so forward, though given who she is, I should have. The "fully witted for a man" comment was rather clever.

The theories Alistair put forward are very interesting. Perhaps the Archdemon's combative nature when provoked is rather a fight of flight reaction that when non-darkspawn approach the taint takes over? It also seems rather logical that the slow start for the blight on the Archdemon's part is it fighting the taint. Another possibility is that since it was an Old God, it was once used to the luxury of large cities where temples were built for them. Finally it could know that the walls of Denerim are the greatest defensive fortifications it will find in the region.

The insight into Fergus's mind was quite humorous, which fits the personality you've built for him quite well. The "And let me finish my blighted lunch in peace" was a nice touch.

Eleanor and Ser Gilmore are still alive? I doubt either of them will be of much use in the coming battle, and find it rather curious that they were taken alive, considering Howe's men appeared to have orders to give no quarter. Also the choice of the captives is strange, the Ternya and a knight? Considering the Teyrn was dead already, why keep her alive? Was it simply as a sadistic trophy to use and gloat over? Or was it to force the compliance of the citizens not killed? If so why did no one know? Also, how did Gilmore survive loosing the gates? After all, he was at the fiercest part of the fighting...

All in all great chapter, and I must say that I look forward to Corin's reaction in the next chapter.
lazyguy90 chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Oh snap. They're alive?

Brilliant. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
animevideogame freak chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
MOMMY COUSLAND IS ALIVE HUZAH! i love it!
Marvey4 chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Ser Gilmore and Eleanor Cousland are alive? You are full of twists my friend and I like that. And there was the Anora - Morrigan confrontation. Also that was really insightful of Alistair. Nice job dude. Now on with the battle.
Capito Celcior chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Now THIS is original. Looking forward to mama Cousland getting together with her children and hearing about how her son got the Teyrn back and got himself crowned...never mind that she'll be a grandmother once more very soon.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
wow awsome i had hoped that corins mother might survive i wonder how she'll take having her youngest the crown prince should be good great work
Nightbrainzz chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
okay, that last one: TOTALLY AWESOME PLOT TWIST! the letter was extremely funny, and the talk between Morrigan and Anora was INTERESTING to say the least :) wonder how the battle will unfold now, i think it's great that you also tried to include the perspective of the common soliers in the army, and Al's theories really do ahve some merrit in my opinion at least.

but most importantly: i wanna know what Eleanor has to say about the fate of Highever ;)
Albericus chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Damn. No tyiernir for Fergus...Yet.

I can't wait to see what's coming next !
karthik9 chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »