Reviews for Corin
Zukafew119 chapter 30 . 5/2/2012
Nice beginning of the chapter with Anora deciding to take care of Inona's daughter. Nice scene where Sister Agnetha coordinates the evacuation of the Denerim. Nice scene between Alistair and Cauthrien, how they are getting along pretty well. A real emotional scene with Arl Wulff, it really suck to be him, losing his land which will not usable for years and even more the loss of apparently his entire family. I do have a question, how many arldoms are there? There is Arl of Denerim, Arl of the Western Hill, Arl of Red Cliff and Arl of Amaranthine; no other ones I can think of. When Anora says all of the Arldoms are for grabs but that is not true since the Arl of Red Cliff is Eamon. I Really like Anora's reaction to the news that she's with child, full of emotion and with triumphant satisfaction of proving Eamon wrong (with is Great). I like how you have the soldiers staying back at the city were smart and not using the battlements when dealing with a dragon. Great chapter! Till next time!
owl208 chapter 32 . 5/2/2012
Another great chappy, Isa! I wonder if/when Morrigan and Eleanor will have a chat? That should be *interesting* if it were to occur.
Blackholelord chapter 32 . 5/2/2012
Nice work on the chapter, it moving along nicely. I have a question, will you be covering Dragon Age: Awakening game in your story, personally I would like to see what you can do.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 32 . 5/2/2012
wow well its finally coming to a head i have to wonder what the futre will hold for anora and corin hmmm well great work
JordanMathias chapter 32 . 5/2/2012
I think that was the most appropriate way to show the Eleanor and Corin reunited scene. I loved it.

I also like the humor that Anora is using here, it's been very easy to laugh with.
Valin chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
loving it! update soon!
spectre4hire chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
Another good chapter.

I enjoyed the conversation between Anora and Morrigan.

In terms of the end of this chapter...just wow, I had to re-read the last few paragraphs a few times to make sure i read it right. Eleanor and Ser Gilmore have returned?

That is definitely an original twist, I am very much looking forward to hearing their tale of survival.

As well as the beginning of the battle of Denerim.

Thanks for sharing,

-Spectre4hire
borismortys chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
Whoa you left me speechless! I totally did not see that coming, great job as always and update soon.
Paragon of Awesomeness chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
Unto the incredible writer, Isabeau of Greenlea, author of the story "Corin" does the Paragon of Awesomeness humbly...

Oh, bollocks on all that!

Okay, let me say that you've made some rather incredible and very original plot twists to this story, and that you've crafted a love triangle here that is beyond wonderful. I absolutely love the relationship with Corin and Anora, which seems to be blossoming into a truly loving marriage, but at the same time I desperately want Morrigan to stay! That reminds me...

NEXT CHAPTER! NOW!
JadeOokami chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
That was quite a place to leave off! I definitely am glad for Fergus and Corin.

I enjoyed the conversation between Anora and Morrigan, as well as the part where Anora listens to the soldiers talk about Alistair. He definitely does tend to not give himself enough credit, I'm sure many, many people would agree.
JordanMathias chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
Oh...that was just cruel! Oh my freaking goodness this is definitely a twist in the plot! I love it! Also corin's letter to Anora was intriguing and good.

I for one think you have created the perfect balance of Anora and morrigan. They are similar but very different and their reactions to each other are perfect
none chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter.

Great story.

Keep up the great work.
pauljr chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Ok, it's official. This story right here? Canon. Bioware's story? Irrelevant. This Is Now canon as far as- No, Gaiman, I'm sorry, but you done f**ked up when you killed off everybody and their Mama (*cough*Couslands*cough*). You have been replaced by the one known as Isabeau of Greenlea.

In all seriousness, I love you. Not in a romantic way, unfortunatly, but in a way an avid reader loves an author for righting the wrongs committed by villiany voiced by the oh-so-charming Mr Curry. I about broke down and cried like a 13 year old fangirl when I read Mama Cousland's name. again, thank you.
mille libri chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Oh, wow. Did *not* see that coming. Can't wait to see the back story! I loved Fergus, busy, impatient, always competent, and the face-off between Anora and Morrigan was really interesting - the two of them so different and yet so similar.
Suilven chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
The revelation of Eleanor's survival was wonderful, although my favorite thing about this chapter was the conversation between Anora and Morrigan. These two are similar in a lot of ways and I loved the somewhat brutal honesty between them. I hope that Anora isn't going to be too hurt by Corin's decision to sleep with Morrigan, since she doesn't know all of the reasons why he did it yet.
1,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »