Reviews for Corin
Valin chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
loving it! update soon!
spectre4hire chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
Another good chapter.

I enjoyed the conversation between Anora and Morrigan.

In terms of the end of this chapter...just wow, I had to re-read the last few paragraphs a few times to make sure i read it right. Eleanor and Ser Gilmore have returned?

That is definitely an original twist, I am very much looking forward to hearing their tale of survival.

As well as the beginning of the battle of Denerim.

Thanks for sharing,

-Spectre4hire
borismortys chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
Whoa you left me speechless! I totally did not see that coming, great job as always and update soon.
Paragon of Awesomeness chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
Unto the incredible writer, Isabeau of Greenlea, author of the story "Corin" does the Paragon of Awesomeness humbly...

Oh, bollocks on all that!

Okay, let me say that you've made some rather incredible and very original plot twists to this story, and that you've crafted a love triangle here that is beyond wonderful. I absolutely love the relationship with Corin and Anora, which seems to be blossoming into a truly loving marriage, but at the same time I desperately want Morrigan to stay! That reminds me...

NEXT CHAPTER! NOW!
JadeOokami chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
That was quite a place to leave off! I definitely am glad for Fergus and Corin.

I enjoyed the conversation between Anora and Morrigan, as well as the part where Anora listens to the soldiers talk about Alistair. He definitely does tend to not give himself enough credit, I'm sure many, many people would agree.
JordanMathias chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
Oh...that was just cruel! Oh my freaking goodness this is definitely a twist in the plot! I love it! Also corin's letter to Anora was intriguing and good.

I for one think you have created the perfect balance of Anora and morrigan. They are similar but very different and their reactions to each other are perfect
none chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter.

Great story.

Keep up the great work.
pauljr chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Ok, it's official. This story right here? Canon. Bioware's story? Irrelevant. This Is Now canon as far as- No, Gaiman, I'm sorry, but you done f**ked up when you killed off everybody and their Mama (*cough*Couslands*cough*). You have been replaced by the one known as Isabeau of Greenlea.

In all seriousness, I love you. Not in a romantic way, unfortunatly, but in a way an avid reader loves an author for righting the wrongs committed by villiany voiced by the oh-so-charming Mr Curry. I about broke down and cried like a 13 year old fangirl when I read Mama Cousland's name. again, thank you.
mille libri chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Oh, wow. Did *not* see that coming. Can't wait to see the back story! I loved Fergus, busy, impatient, always competent, and the face-off between Anora and Morrigan was really interesting - the two of them so different and yet so similar.
Suilven chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
The revelation of Eleanor's survival was wonderful, although my favorite thing about this chapter was the conversation between Anora and Morrigan. These two are similar in a lot of ways and I loved the somewhat brutal honesty between them. I hope that Anora isn't going to be too hurt by Corin's decision to sleep with Morrigan, since she doesn't know all of the reasons why he did it yet.
xseikax chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
I really enjoyed the talk Anora heard between the two soldiers. It gave an impression of how the army is feeling, how they always look towards their leaders for hope. If their leaders are depressed and worried, the soldiers are going to think the battle is hopeless. I also couldn't help but laugh at the gossip; a group of men can be as bad as us women when it comes to gossip XD

I loved the conversation between Anora and Morrigan. I think both women came out of that with more respect for one another. They both love the same man, but in other ways they're very similar. Both of them have a duty, and neither of them will let anything stop them from doing that. Both have more dignity than to fight over a man, and both of them are honest. I think that in any other circumstances, they could have been close. But I'm glad that Morrigan was completely honest with Anora; it's good that she knows Corin slept with her, and that she knows how much respect Corin has for her.

Alistair's observations about the Archdemon were very intriguing. I like that he brought it up; Cauthrien was right, he doesn't give himself enough credit. He can be very intelligent, he just seems to worry too much about what others think. But I am curious as to what he mentioned. Are you going to explore on that idea? Or are they going to study the theory after the Blight is ended?

Aw, their mother survived! That's such an awesome twist! I can't wait to see how Corin reacts to this! :D

Another wonderful chapter. I'm eager to see more! :D
Venatricis chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Wow, is this the first time I reviewed this story? Sorry 'bout that...

This is WONDERFUL! Seriously, I love it, more than I love OneDirection...

Scratch that, I don't love OneDirection.

But! I do love your story :)

Now I wonder how Mommy Cousland will react when she finds that the *Queen* is her new future-daughter-in-law. I do remember Fergus saying something about it when I played a male Cousland marrying Anora... but, I just can't remember what exactly he said.

Anyway, I like this, I felt seriously pissed when Eleanor died, the in-game thing WAS sentimental, but reaaaaally selfish, I would never do that to my kid/s.

Not that I have any...

Keep being awesome,

ARP
LunaMoth116 chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
YES. Thank you so much for continuing to give Alistair the credit he deserves. He's NOT dumb, just callow, and now that he doesn't have the threat of a crown dangling over his head, he has more mental energy to expend on such topics. It makes me wonder if he would see Morrigan's ritual as an - admittedly twisted - way of giving Urthemiel a second chance (a theory I've been kicking around for some time).

All the details in Corin's letter about the armies' march are wonderful; it adds a more personal touch to the brief clips seen in-game. The final line made me smile. :)

I loved the conversation between Anora and Morrigan; it was great to see how much respect there was between them, and how practicality is one thing Corin and Morrigan certainly have in common. I was curious as to whether she would tell Anora about Corin's other child, but I can understand why she didn't.

And the latest reveal...! Really , what more needs to be said? ;) 8-)
Mike3207 chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
I liked the whole conversation between Morrigan and Anora-loved the allusion to the Ritual, Corin will have to tell her now. The ending was a surprise-look forward to finding out exactly how both survived. I half-expect a last minute rescue-Gilmore rescuing , btw-great letter.
ByLanternLight chapter 31 . 4/16/2012