Reviews for Corin
Otoot chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
very nice writing. I look forward to the great battle and the slaying of the archdemon.

Only complaint, since I am a fan of Sten...

I kind of forgot what the crews heavy hitters, Golem, Qunari, Mabari and Dwarf are doing at the moment...I know Leliana and Zevran are with Cousland, Wynne with Anora, and Alistair and Morrigan get enough screentime anyway...Anyway seeing as the crew somehow apparently split up I would love to see some paragraphs from the perspective of those characters.

I look forward to the next chapters!
Marvey4 chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
I think that the trip is obviously edited like every other trip, because if that would be the case, then the whole adventure would take place in only some hours. Also, am I in a matchmaking mood, or do I see Fergus/Alfstanna and Alistair/Cauthrien?

These character development chapters were fun to read, but let me say this; let's get to action!
Suilven chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
I really enjoyed Sister Agnetha in this chapter, and I'm so delighted that Anora now knows that she's pregnant. It's wonderful to see Cauthrien coming around a little as well; she's one of my favorite characters. I also enjoyed exhausted Morrigan at the end of the chapter. :)
karthik9 chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
xseikax chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
I liked seeing Anora's kindness to Amethyne; it showed us readers that she really does have a maternal side, which is good, considering Morrigan's prediction :D

The evacuation preparations were wonderfully written and beautifully explained. I really enjoy how much thought you put into writing such scenes.

I think my favorite part was Anora's reaction to being pregnant! I could really feel her happiness and relief at knowing that it wasn't her fault with Cailan.

This was another wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the update :D
spectre4hire chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
Sorry for not reviewing for awhile, busy with mid terms and papers, but after seeing this alert, I needed a much needed break from those papers and I couldn't think of a better break then reading this amazing story.

I liked how you neatly separated the scenes of this chapter. The scenes were well paced and well written.

Like always you write a wonderful Anora. She was already one of my favorite characters in the have done a masterful job with her, so you have my sincere thanks.

My only nitpick is that you wrote Amethyne as a rather mature seven year old, as in she spoke very well and proper for a little elf girl. But just a minor nitpick, probably just me.

I am very much looking forward to the battle of Denerim,

Thanks for sharing,

Mike3207 chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
I think it's wonderful Wynne told Anora she was pregnant. Good to see the Sister helping out with the evacuation. I liked the bit with Alfstanna and Fergus, but feel really sad for Arl very good chapter, will be sad when the story ends.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
suspense filled chapter everything is coming to a head a massive battle no dout should be gooood can't wait great work
Zxzdragon chapter 29 . 3/31/2012
can't wait to see what happens next!
Rikard from Sweden chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
She survived the Joining, so we have four Wardens now instead of three. Our chances of ending the Blight just got twenty-five percent better."

It's actually 33% going from 3 to 4.
mille libri chapter 29 . 3/21/2012
Oh, those clever Couslands! I love the idea of Fergus trying to give the skilled craftsmen a leg up in the evacuation - just the kind of intelligent, far-seeing, somewhat too sure they know what's best for everyone kind of thing a Cousland would do.
lazyguy90 chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
Excellent work as always, keep at it.
animevideogame freak chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
closing in on the fight soon woot hope everyone lives
Marvey4 chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
And then a new friendship was formed. Funny. For some reason I expected Anora to talk to Alistair in the chapter, but it was Fergus. It was a good chapter, had that bit of calm before the storm feeling though it wasn't pronounced. I wonder if this was the last chapter before the final battle.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
cool chapter little bonding between corins 2 bros can't wait to see whats next great work
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »