Reviews for Corin
Mike3207 chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
I don't hate Morrigan-but I've never liked her. Still, I like her better now than I did before I started reading this story. The flashbacks are a good idea, and the smut reference lets me know Corin will go through with the Ritual(I had some doubts).The bell and cat reference was a interesting thing for Anora to say-but it was was before their 1st clearly will be a hard thing for Morrigan to let Corin marry Anora.
karthik9 chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
JadeOokami chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
I do enjoy having this chapter because it lets us see all the major decisions that Corin made throughout the story line. I also love that you kept it mostly condensed instead of pulling it out over multiple chapters. I enjoyed seeing the relationship between Corin and Morrigan develope, even though the focus is suppose to be mostly on Corin and Anora.

"'Tis is a ritual," the young witch said, - This sentence is strange. Since 'is' is apart of 'Tis', it sounds a little redundant.

Anyways, another great chapter!
owl208 chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
Isabeau - another masterfully written chapter! I really love what you are doing with Morrigan. A deep love between two souls is forged like a diamond. Through intensive heat and pressure, Morrigan in her dealings with Corin, is coming to admire and respect him as a friend, which makes love all the more permanent and intense. Much Much more than just a physical thing. I've a feeling the two of them are meant to be together in your story's version, despite Morrigan's sole-surviver instincts. I look forward to the rest of the story more now, than ever, to see if this pans out.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
another good chapter interesting perspective from morrigan great work as always
animevideogame freak chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
i actually liked this flashback chapter helps us know a bit more about morrigan so i actually liked it good job
Ygrain33 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
And this is almost "Anora strikes back" - a good twist to show Corin as vulnerable, too!
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
It seems there is one very enticing Cousland around here :-) I immensely enjoyed his exchange with Anora! First, her scheming revealed for what it was, and then presenting her the option either to dance to the tune, or be deposed. And that moment with presenting her Cailan's ashes was both touching and providing importnt character development.
WoW chapter 26 . 2/6/2012
I've missed reading this for awhile. I was so busy playing Elder Scrolls that I miss my DA fics and yours was one of my fave, because of the rare pairing of M Cousland and Anora that really works.

O goodness, it's late, I can't think much, but I'm just loving this up. Can't wait for Anora's reaction and how Corin will break this to her, or if he will at all. If this were the Anora I know, she'll be good at hiding her true feelings (she's got affection for Corin, she will feel some hurt), but if Corin is smart, he can get it out of her, and resolve this even all before the Archdemon LOL. Your Corin is THAT good though. I really really really like your M Cousland, and believe me that I'm super picky about the male character in DA.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Siven80 chapter 26 . 1/28/2012
Awesome.

I stumbled over this fic the other day purely by accident after having stoppde reading DA fics a while back as there were very few M!Cousland/Anora fics, and vert few good hetro M!Cousland fics in general.

I love this, its fantastic and im so glad i found it.
Cibiripilli chapter 26 . 1/28/2012
As always you wrote it really well..it wasn't an obvious choice but it fit perfectly in your story, I really loved this chapter! :)
Bluumberry chapter 26 . 1/26/2012
This is a story I've been waiting for a long time. I'm partly sad that I missed it for so long but on the other hand I now had a lot more chapters to read at once.

I only have a few grievances among all the good that is in this. First of all is the fact that Corin loves Morrigan. I know it brings the story more flesh and realism, but it doesn't change the fact that I feel bad for Anora. And I know this is a personal issue, it just keeps annoying me :)

Secondly I was converted into a Loghain fan and thus it's recently really hard to see him portrayed in a bad light. To counter this it was a pleasure to read your Alistair, whom I've started to hate instead. But your story made me restore my faith in him 3

Thirdly...Corin has a beard :((( Noooo!

Oh and Morrigan in Juggernaught made me cackle for like 10 minutes. Just so you know.

I'll be eagerly awaiting updates on this! Though I'm guessing if you include the ritual scene between Morrigan and Corin I'll be reading from inbetween my fingers and trying not to puke XD
JadeOokami chapter 26 . 1/25/2012
Huh. I actually wasn't expecting that

I actually thought he'd turn Morrigan down, but I'm glad he didn't! He felt a little more real to me throughout the last half of the chapter. Finally we're getting into the best part too! (Though, that was one of the best parts, tbh). Can't wait to see more (How much are you going to cover? Will it end just after the archdemon dies?)
mille libri chapter 26 . 1/25/2012
Even when he thinks with his heart, Corin can't quite get out of his head, can he? Totally unique and interesting reasoning - I love him dissecting Morrigan's words and motives. When the last chapter ended, I thought this decision could easily go either way ... in the long run, I think it might be better for Corin that it went this way. It'll be hard to explain to Anora, sure, but I think it's good for him to make a decision based on what he wants, deep down, instead of always what's best for everyone else.
R chapter 26 . 1/25/2012
Good story, one of the few with a male character on Dragon Age, as much as I liked some stories like the " Keening Blade ", there is really not too many ways to turn the idea of a Cousland Female during the Blight ( Alistair, Teagan, Logan, Zevran...ect...); it was especially interesting to see a somewhat realistic take on a marriage of convenience: even if real affection appears between Corin and the Queen, the reality of their situations doesn't disappear under the budding romance.

Concerning this last chapter, the Ritual: First, it's impact ( It's impact his impact ? being French I really don't know what to use here ) on the relationship Anora/Corin. As much as we could wish it, Dragon Age is really not situated in a world like ours, this type of situation really should not generate much drama. Anora doesn't seem to except much on the level of fidelity, at least, she has a realistic outlook of the situation considering the circumstances of the relationship, the difference in age, and really it's a end of the world type of situation. That's a bit different that a simple cheating boyfriend/husband. Besides, if we look at the general attitude about sex in DA and this fic in particular,at the level of the nobles, the fidelity of the male ( and maybe the woman also considering Iona )doesn't seem to be a given or even expected; it's more a particular sign of devotion in some couple like with Bryce Cousland and his wife...

On the question of the Ritual itself and his consequences. The question is really what the child will be, and in what measure the Soul of the Old God will change/influence it. If we go on the idea that each child, whatever his origins, will make itself, well there is no real problem. Especially concerning this Morrigan who seems clearly too attached to Corin to be a enemy in waiting.

If there is only the Old god soul in the child and it is aware...that is another thing entirely. And even then, all rest upon the intentions of the author: The Old God experiencing humanity could very well be changed. Or simply be even more corrupted...Lol.

Anyway it was good to see this moment a little less cut and dry that usual, between the stupid risk or the inevitable contingency. Here the ritual seems to have some sense. Well, good job.
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »