Reviews for Corin
karthik9 chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
xseikax chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
I liked seeing Anora's kindness to Amethyne; it showed us readers that she really does have a maternal side, which is good, considering Morrigan's prediction :D

The evacuation preparations were wonderfully written and beautifully explained. I really enjoy how much thought you put into writing such scenes.

I think my favorite part was Anora's reaction to being pregnant! I could really feel her happiness and relief at knowing that it wasn't her fault with Cailan.

This was another wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the update :D
spectre4hire chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
Sorry for not reviewing for awhile, busy with mid terms and papers, but after seeing this alert, I needed a much needed break from those papers and I couldn't think of a better break then reading this amazing story.

I liked how you neatly separated the scenes of this chapter. The scenes were well paced and well written.

Like always you write a wonderful Anora. She was already one of my favorite characters in the have done a masterful job with her, so you have my sincere thanks.

My only nitpick is that you wrote Amethyne as a rather mature seven year old, as in she spoke very well and proper for a little elf girl. But just a minor nitpick, probably just me.

I am very much looking forward to the battle of Denerim,

Thanks for sharing,

-Spectre4hire
Mike3207 chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
I think it's wonderful Wynne told Anora she was pregnant. Good to see the Sister helping out with the evacuation. I liked the bit with Alfstanna and Fergus, but feel really sad for Arl very good chapter, will be sad when the story ends.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
suspense filled chapter everything is coming to a head a massive battle no dout should be gooood can't wait great work
Zxzdragon chapter 29 . 3/31/2012
can't wait to see what happens next!
Rikard from Sweden chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
She survived the Joining, so we have four Wardens now instead of three. Our chances of ending the Blight just got twenty-five percent better."

It's actually 33% going from 3 to 4.
mille libri chapter 29 . 3/21/2012
Oh, those clever Couslands! I love the idea of Fergus trying to give the skilled craftsmen a leg up in the evacuation - just the kind of intelligent, far-seeing, somewhat too sure they know what's best for everyone kind of thing a Cousland would do.
lazyguy90 chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
Excellent work as always, keep at it.
animevideogame freak chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
closing in on the fight soon woot hope everyone lives
Marvey4 chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
And then a new friendship was formed. Funny. For some reason I expected Anora to talk to Alistair in the chapter, but it was Fergus. It was a good chapter, had that bit of calm before the storm feeling though it wasn't pronounced. I wonder if this was the last chapter before the final battle.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
cool chapter little bonding between corins 2 bros can't wait to see whats next great work
karthik9 chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Bluumberry chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
Yay I can read without skipping again! That is fantastic, thank you the chapter was lovely!
owl208 chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
It is *such* a pleasure to read your writing, Isa. Another great chapter. "Huh. Not quite so obtuse as you seem, are you."

"It comes and goes as needed." This perfectly captures Alistair, doesn't it? My favorite line.
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »