Reviews for Corin
spectre4hire chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
Good idea with the flashbacks.

It was a nice touch to see the growth in Morrigan and Corin's relationship throughout their journey.

I suppose it's on to the ritual from here.

Thanks for sharing,

-Spectre4hire
Mike3207 chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
I don't hate Morrigan-but I've never liked her. Still, I like her better now than I did before I started reading this story. The flashbacks are a good idea, and the smut reference lets me know Corin will go through with the Ritual(I had some doubts).The bell and cat reference was a interesting thing for Anora to say-but it was was before their 1st clearly will be a hard thing for Morrigan to let Corin marry Anora.
karthik9 chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
JadeOokami chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
I do enjoy having this chapter because it lets us see all the major decisions that Corin made throughout the story line. I also love that you kept it mostly condensed instead of pulling it out over multiple chapters. I enjoyed seeing the relationship between Corin and Morrigan develope, even though the focus is suppose to be mostly on Corin and Anora.

"'Tis is a ritual," the young witch said, - This sentence is strange. Since 'is' is apart of 'Tis', it sounds a little redundant.

Anyways, another great chapter!
owl208 chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
Isabeau - another masterfully written chapter! I really love what you are doing with Morrigan. A deep love between two souls is forged like a diamond. Through intensive heat and pressure, Morrigan in her dealings with Corin, is coming to admire and respect him as a friend, which makes love all the more permanent and intense. Much Much more than just a physical thing. I've a feeling the two of them are meant to be together in your story's version, despite Morrigan's sole-surviver instincts. I look forward to the rest of the story more now, than ever, to see if this pans out.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
another good chapter interesting perspective from morrigan great work as always
animevideogame freak chapter 27 . 2/11/2012
i actually liked this flashback chapter helps us know a bit more about morrigan so i actually liked it good job
Ygrain33 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
And this is almost "Anora strikes back" - a good twist to show Corin as vulnerable, too!
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
It seems there is one very enticing Cousland around here :-) I immensely enjoyed his exchange with Anora! First, her scheming revealed for what it was, and then presenting her the option either to dance to the tune, or be deposed. And that moment with presenting her Cailan's ashes was both touching and providing importnt character development.
WoW chapter 26 . 2/6/2012
I've missed reading this for awhile. I was so busy playing Elder Scrolls that I miss my DA fics and yours was one of my fave, because of the rare pairing of M Cousland and Anora that really works.

O goodness, it's late, I can't think much, but I'm just loving this up. Can't wait for Anora's reaction and how Corin will break this to her, or if he will at all. If this were the Anora I know, she'll be good at hiding her true feelings (she's got affection for Corin, she will feel some hurt), but if Corin is smart, he can get it out of her, and resolve this even all before the Archdemon LOL. Your Corin is THAT good though. I really really really like your M Cousland, and believe me that I'm super picky about the male character in DA.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Siven80 chapter 26 . 1/28/2012
Awesome.

I stumbled over this fic the other day purely by accident after having stoppde reading DA fics a while back as there were very few M!Cousland/Anora fics, and vert few good hetro M!Cousland fics in general.

I love this, its fantastic and im so glad i found it.
Cibiripilli chapter 26 . 1/28/2012
As always you wrote it really well..it wasn't an obvious choice but it fit perfectly in your story, I really loved this chapter! :)
Bluumberry chapter 26 . 1/26/2012
This is a story I've been waiting for a long time. I'm partly sad that I missed it for so long but on the other hand I now had a lot more chapters to read at once.

I only have a few grievances among all the good that is in this. First of all is the fact that Corin loves Morrigan. I know it brings the story more flesh and realism, but it doesn't change the fact that I feel bad for Anora. And I know this is a personal issue, it just keeps annoying me :)

Secondly I was converted into a Loghain fan and thus it's recently really hard to see him portrayed in a bad light. To counter this it was a pleasure to read your Alistair, whom I've started to hate instead. But your story made me restore my faith in him 3

Thirdly...Corin has a beard :((( Noooo!

Oh and Morrigan in Juggernaught made me cackle for like 10 minutes. Just so you know.

I'll be eagerly awaiting updates on this! Though I'm guessing if you include the ritual scene between Morrigan and Corin I'll be reading from inbetween my fingers and trying not to puke XD
JadeOokami chapter 26 . 1/25/2012
Huh. I actually wasn't expecting that

I actually thought he'd turn Morrigan down, but I'm glad he didn't! He felt a little more real to me throughout the last half of the chapter. Finally we're getting into the best part too! (Though, that was one of the best parts, tbh). Can't wait to see more (How much are you going to cover? Will it end just after the archdemon dies?)
mille libri chapter 26 . 1/25/2012
Even when he thinks with his heart, Corin can't quite get out of his head, can he? Totally unique and interesting reasoning - I love him dissecting Morrigan's words and motives. When the last chapter ended, I thought this decision could easily go either way ... in the long run, I think it might be better for Corin that it went this way. It'll be hard to explain to Anora, sure, but I think it's good for him to make a decision based on what he wants, deep down, instead of always what's best for everyone else.
1,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »