Reviews for Corin
Zxzdragon chapter 29 . 3/31/2012
can't wait to see what happens next!
Rikard from Sweden chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
She survived the Joining, so we have four Wardens now instead of three. Our chances of ending the Blight just got twenty-five percent better."

It's actually 33% going from 3 to 4.
mille libri chapter 29 . 3/21/2012
Oh, those clever Couslands! I love the idea of Fergus trying to give the skilled craftsmen a leg up in the evacuation - just the kind of intelligent, far-seeing, somewhat too sure they know what's best for everyone kind of thing a Cousland would do.
lazyguy90 chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
Excellent work as always, keep at it.
animevideogame freak chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
closing in on the fight soon woot hope everyone lives
Marvey4 chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
And then a new friendship was formed. Funny. For some reason I expected Anora to talk to Alistair in the chapter, but it was Fergus. It was a good chapter, had that bit of calm before the storm feeling though it wasn't pronounced. I wonder if this was the last chapter before the final battle.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
cool chapter little bonding between corins 2 bros can't wait to see whats next great work
karthik9 chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Bluumberry chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
Yay I can read without skipping again! That is fantastic, thank you the chapter was lovely!
owl208 chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
It is *such* a pleasure to read your writing, Isa. Another great chapter. "Huh. Not quite so obtuse as you seem, are you."

"It comes and goes as needed." This perfectly captures Alistair, doesn't it? My favorite line.
xseikax chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
Wade and Herren are hands down my two favorite characters in the whole DA world; I loved watching (reading?) Fergus harass them, especially since you kept them both true to character. It was too funny.

Speaking of Fergus, I'm enjoying how he and Alistair are bonding, and I can see that Cousland maturity in him. I felt like he and Alistair were kind of testing the waters with one another, trying to get a feel for how the other is, and then both realized that the other was a good man. It was cute to watch.

As always, you've done a fantastic job of really drawing us readers into this world. Your understanding of medieval culture makes it so that we can see how the nobles really function and prepare for war. I liked that little bit about Fergus warning all the craftsmen about the approaching darkspawn; it's something I hadn't considered, but it makes perfect sense. If all of the skilled men and women are gone, they'd have a harder time trying to rebuild the city. Little touches like that are what really make this story believable.

Wonderful update; I can't wait for another :D
none chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
Good chapter.

Great story.

Keep up the great work.
LunaMoth116 chapter 29 . 3/19/2012
Ahh, Wade and Herren...that whole scene made me laugh. XD Those two need their own adventure.

I am loving your characterization of Fergus. The strong, proud, and shrewd noble with an unfailingly mischievous streak - it's exactly why he's one of my favorite NPCs. :) And to echo Jordan's comment, it's great to see the remaining Couslands wielding some clout; there's a strong sense of how important and influential their family was and is.

Personally, I really like these occasional interludes. They prevent the other characters and situations from being static; it's not like the rest of the world is paused when Corin is otherwise occupied. Great work! 8-)
MrPowell chapter 29 . 3/19/2012
Very well played, Fergus... On par with Corin's work there. Always thinking on several levels. Excellent period work.
Mike3207 chapter 29 . 3/19/2012
I really liked the talk between Fergus and Alistair-particularly the part about Princess Henriette. It would definitely be a good idea at some some point to get the Orlesian perspective on events in Ferelden. The banter between them and Wade and Herren was also looks like Fergus is more than a little aware of the possibility of him marry Alfstanna in the future.
1,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »