Reviews for Not According to Plan
Clover chapter 4 . 7/20
I think it's really unfair to make the Aurors cancel their holidays, because even though Harry is important, others shouldn't be sacrificing their daily life for him. I mean, what if one of their children were seriously ill in hospital?
thegreenlily chapter 30 . 6/21
Hi!
So, I finished reading your story and I must say, I quite liked it! I'm not a medic or something, so I really can't say how likely and realistic the med-stuff was, but for the story's sake I really think, it's not all that important (and probably most of the stuff is different for each and everyone, so who's to say...).
Also, the storyline about rape and it's consequences for the victim were rather interesting. I even know someone, who went through it and showed a similar way of dealing with it, as you discribe it. The 'solution of the problem' was clever, really, to do something magical to fade the memory was a very fast way of bringing Lily back to a point where you were able to properly write something about her recovery. Without magic it takes years and years for the victims to come back to that point. :)
For all what's worth it: I think, I forgot how young they all are supposed to be (somewhere aroung chapter 1, tbh) and everytime it was mentioned, I pretended it wasn't, bc I feel like they are way to young
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
Hold your damned horses. Don't you think ALL of the drama you've introduced is enough? Don't throw it out there all at once. Dish out sparingly without overwhelming your audience.
dannihowell chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
WHAT
Guest chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
Amazing story
Cringo chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I know this story has been completed since 2013 and this question may not be answered but Lily is under age in both worlds. By law medical personnel would have to notify her parents including Pomfrey. She would have also had to tell the Headmistress. Hopefully this will be better explained in the upcoming chapters.
Black Durion chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
Wow this story is dark a hell I think and this is only an opinion but Harry should have been the one helping lily cast those spells not lestrang. not only that but you should have probably put the dark magic Harry had in your other story Finaly 17! In this story as well and had harry go dark with his daughter heck you probably could have slipped in a flash back when Harry Finaly sees all the shit that Jamie did to her about himself being tortured by the dursleys or voldemort during the war so he could relate to her
Guest chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
I Love This Story!
Ayeun chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
This story is amazing, but this chapter REALLY needs a trigger warning.
meldz chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
favorite chapter so far
ketsuekilover chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
No wedding scene?
gr8rockstarrox chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
There's so much drama in each chapter... And while I'm not complaining about that, the timeline doesn't seem to coincide with other incidents. Could anyone make it clearer for me?
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Wow! SO MUCH ANGST! :o
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Amazing disclaimer! But how did Albus apparate to Malfoy Manor if he were only 16. He wouldn't have taken up the apparation test yet, which appears only at the end of the 6th year.
Amylin Christin chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
This was an intense, fantastic story. I think you dealt with the issues raised really well. Lily's traumas were not just forgotten, and the relationships and reactions to events seemes very natural. The only thing which felt a bit forced and wrong was how quickly Ron gave up Hermione, and how little Ginny was there for her daugter (or even just concerned for her) after she was raped. I would think even the social-ladder-climbing Ginny, who is quite cole hearted towards a lot of things would react with incredile concern and rage over what happened to her only daughter, even after she found out Lily was pregnant. Overall though, i really enjoyed reading this story and thank you for sharing it.