Reviews for Not According to Plan
WHAT
Guest chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
Amazing story
Cringo chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I know this story has been completed since 2013 and this question may not be answered but Lily is under age in both worlds. By law medical personnel would have to notify her parents including Pomfrey. She would have also had to tell the Headmistress. Hopefully this will be better explained in the upcoming chapters.
Black Durion chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
Wow this story is dark a hell I think and this is only an opinion but Harry should have been the one helping lily cast those spells not lestrang. not only that but you should have probably put the dark magic Harry had in your other story Finaly 17! In this story as well and had harry go dark with his daughter heck you probably could have slipped in a flash back when Harry Finaly sees all the shit that Jamie did to her about himself being tortured by the dursleys or voldemort during the war so he could relate to her
Guest chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
I Love This Story!
Ayeun chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
This story is amazing, but this chapter REALLY needs a trigger warning.
meldz chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
favorite chapter so far
ketsuekilover chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
No wedding scene?
gr8rockstarrox chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
There's so much drama in each chapter... And while I'm not complaining about that, the timeline doesn't seem to coincide with other incidents. Could anyone make it clearer for me?
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Wow! SO MUCH ANGST! :o
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Amazing disclaimer! But how did Albus apparate to Malfoy Manor if he were only 16. He wouldn't have taken up the apparation test yet, which appears only at the end of the 6th year.
Amylin Christin chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
This was an intense, fantastic story. I think you dealt with the issues raised really well. Lily's traumas were not just forgotten, and the relationships and reactions to events seemes very natural. The only thing which felt a bit forced and wrong was how quickly Ron gave up Hermione, and how little Ginny was there for her daugter (or even just concerned for her) after she was raped. I would think even the social-ladder-climbing Ginny, who is quite cole hearted towards a lot of things would react with incredile concern and rage over what happened to her only daughter, even after she found out Lily was pregnant. Overall though, i really enjoyed reading this story and thank you for sharing it.
The Blind Dragon chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
A well thought out story.
I think that the graduating class was more like 2027 instead of 2007. I mean, was Lily even born at this stage of the game as she wasn't even a firstie '19 Years Later'.
I'm a little disappointed that the whole situation with Ginny was blown over and relegated to two lines in the epilogue and that the relationship between Harry and Hermione wasn't expanded on as it would have been an important part of the whole family scenario as it played out.
I am also enjoying the other stories that you have written.
BD.
racketeer chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
I really loved this fic. You made everything plausible and balanced out the romance with the drama perfectly. Added to my favourites ;)
LordAnguis chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Very interesting story and very believable. I can definitely see Ginny doing something like she's done and wanting to do the same (in essence, emulating what many have her mother be like in fanfics which is probably not too far from the truth). In regards to the behaviors of rape victims: you did a fairly good job of it. My niece had this unfortunate state of mind when she was younger and for two years none of us knew about it but we noted she was beginning to be more like the 'emo style' kid. So you did a fairly good job of describing the typical behaviors. Though usually its meant to be staggered, I guess...

Anyways, good story and I'm going to keep reading. I prefer H/Hr Post-DH stories since they're more believable than 'happily ever after fangirl gets the hero and sidekicks get married' stories... :D