Reviews for The Unspoken Agreement
Notsalony chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Nice story, Good work on the characterizations and the flow of the story. You even have me crying so that says you did something very right. -smiles-
romirola chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I adore this story! Scott/Stiles angst bromance is much too ignored. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to reading more fics like this from you! :)
UnicornandZombie chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Looooved it! Are you gonna write more chapters? I always imagined Stiles mother dying by gun too! But in my fanfic, she kills herself. Anywho, great fic! Def gonna fav!
Sara chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Absolutely loved this story! It's quite hard to find well-written, non-slash Scott/Stiles stuff, but you pulled it off. I also don't usually like stories written in first-person, but you pulled that off as well. Lastly, you made this all very in-character. I know these two aren't the type to talk about emotional things with each other (I was appalled Scott didn't know Stiles got panic attacks after his mom died), so I think your emphasizing that Stiles felt awkward/weak about crying in front of Scott was spot-on.

I also loved that in this story Scott was the one comforting Stiles, something we've never really seen in the show. My only constructive criticism is that I felt the dialogue was a bit rushed (Scott saying "good night" so quickly). I feel like maybe there would have been some awkward silence in between while Scott pondered how to react (we all know he's not the best with words. haha). I just feel like if you would've had Scott say "Are you SURE you're feeling better?" and then say good night. But that's my only real complaint. Other than that, it was brilliant!

So PLEASE write more! I'd be more than thrilled to read it if you post it :)
Greta chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awwww, it was really cute , but you should do a sequel or another chapter like them at school
Stiles 3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Great story, glad its just a lovey friendship one, to many slashes on here. It would be great if you continued
lanoirpapillon chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
No, it was cute! First bromance fic I've seen on here! I love bromance fics because it really isn't romance, but a best friendship that is just adorable! Okay, enough of that, haha.

Very well written, barely any errors that I could see! Definitely write more! :)
Crazyluver08 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was a cute little one shot.