Reviews for Luna Lovegood and the Trip of Lust
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
I think a work of fan-fiction can be satirical, without being raunchy. It's called intelligent humor. I do realize this fic was intended to read as an outrageous commentary regarding the vast number of horrendously written 'litrotica' on this site, but by employing those tired themes we've seen thousands of times before, without making an effort to describe WHY this kind of writing is stupid, all i'm left with is an enormously sarcastic work of trash fiction that is no different from the very product it attempts to parody. Rape culture is NEVER funny.
Bigmack1 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
What the fuck?!
salana chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Harry you naughty boy.
fredielynn chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Lol! This gets funnyier every !
mangolora chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Only problem really is the fact that flitwick is and never has been a goblin.
Critic O fanfics chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF IS THIS SHIT. NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY ACCURATE GRAMMAR SUCKS SPELLING SUCKS ANS LUNA ISN'T EVEN LUNAISH (I use that term to describe her mannerisms)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
that.. was some crazy ass shit o.0
Palistus chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
...wut?
SuicideSue chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Hahahahahahahaa, this is epic!

It's filled with spelling errors and such alike, yes, but it's so darn funny that I simply do not care. It's one in the morning and everyone's asleep and I'm laughing so hard that I'm afraid I might wake my family.

It's all so random. I'm booth drooling (laughing your ass off while trying to keep your mouth shut might do that to you, or so I've heard) and crying at the same time. Haha, this is great. I'm in love with your imagination. At first, I thought it was supposed to be serious, but it just got weirder and weirder, and then, it became so unlikely that it was just plain amusing and. Zomg, I'm dying, bwhahahahahahaha! You, sir, have killed me. And I do not object.