Reviews for Ten Things the Other Two Know
Awww!
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 6 . 2/23
Nice! I love the list!
Nike Scarlet chapter 6 . 1/27
These are cute...and adorable...and I love them!
PleaseHelpMeI'mObsessed chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Hi! I was wondering if I could use this format! I love it soo much I wanted to make a new fic in a different fandom, Maximum Ride, so I'd love if you could ether pm me or something. Thank you and I hope you will let me use this format. -
CuzI'mBatman chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Good but u do relize that in the continuity of the show Wallys parents are kind and not abusive. In the episode Coldhearted they can be seen so u might want to check that out, or u may have just want to make an interesting story and didn't care about the continuity xD. Just thought u should know.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
That was awesome! Every one of those chapters was amazing and emotional.
romirola chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
I love all of these lists! You really have some great material for some of the moments to be expanded into full stories. Thanks for sharing!
I'm d omg person chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
Amazing story write more plz
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
This is amazing i love it so much! This is such an amazing idea both of them i love it so much! Keep writing your amazing!
PleaseHelpMeI'mObsessed chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
This is awesome keep writing!
taylovesYJ chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
could u right some fanfic's about the times Dick,Wally,and Roy have called there mentors ''dad'' and when Ollie hit Roy out of costume? (or just do Roy calling him dad/Ollie hitting him one-shot, don't get me wrong i want to read all of them but i have never read a story of Roy calling Ollie dad or Ollie hitting Roy. I think it would be an AWESOME book!) If u ever want to make a one-shot plz consider one of these!
RascalJoy chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
These two are so oblivious!
And Roy's situation with the 30-story-drop is so so so so PERFECT. The poor teen!
I seriously am in love with your headcanons. Any chance of seeing them again anytime soon? :3
RascalJoy chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Poor poor Wally... I think I've said that several times already, but it's so true! You're so mean to him... And I'm enjoying it XD
Running them in circles! Oh KF, you little stinker, you! ;D
The relationship between those two are almost as dynamic as the Duo! But Batfam takes precedence in my mind ;)
RascalJoy chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Of course Daddybats loves his little bird! It's as obvious as the nose on your face ;3
These were so cute. I love Dick's and Bruce's father/son relationship so much!
Yeah, I bet Bruce keeps track of stuff like that. He's so particular like that.
Friday family dinners! So great XD
RascalJoy chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Haha, Roy. So unique ;P And a softie when it comes to his little bros :D
Your headcanons are seriously the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
Pinky... Way to go, Roy XD