Reviews for Teardrops of Startica
moonshadow8 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
O.o.. now that was something! I really enjoted the story! . althought it would be more convienient to seperate it i chapters... But still i really liked it!
MaryM chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Despite my reservation about certain aspects of the style (already expressed to you elsewhere) I really do love this fic. It's romantic, warm, and tender, and you treat Ayeka beautifully. Please don't let nasty message-board detractors get you down, and please DO keep writing. You're ten times the writer some of them are, and you're not afraid to write very daring and unique visions. Keep that up.
Philly chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I have read this entire story and have been on the edge of my seat the entire time. It's funny, it's dramatic, you can actually see the story as you read it. The ending was unexpected but it was excellent. I love the song Butterfly. I highly recomend this story to any Tenchi fan out there. It doesn't badmouth Ryoko or Ayeka. Ayeka is my favorite charecter, but i love Ryoko to, so its nice to see them both happy and friends.
TheBotoxChicken chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
i have extremely enjoyed your took about 4 days to read the whole thing.(my mom usually kick me off after an hour)my fav character from this fic is tatsu.
Shira-Ohki chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Wow, good story! I liked it a lot! I think there's a little mistake in your opening notes, though: I'm pretty sure L. Eagle's fan fic is called "Confess to You", not "Confess to Me". That's what it says at the TMFFA and the AFC, at any rate.
Davisfan chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
You truly are a great writer. However, the merging of Tatsu/ayeka was a little bit to ... ok, just plain wierd, for me. Otherwise, Great story!
Me chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Oh, my! It's too good a story to be posted as one go. Maybe it would be better if you had posted it as smaller chapters, so people would have the chance to re-read and enjoy it as well as give you all the reviews you deserve from your efforts. What a plot! I enjoyed it lots! Thanks!
dennisud chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Well I read this "Epic" non stop tonight and let me tell you it was unique, different, ... and one of the best Tenchi Stories I've read in a long time.

I hope to see more stories like this and Though the ending was ... different, that's part of the excellence shown throughout the story.

dennisud