Reviews for Letters to Padfoot
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 26 . 7/7/2012
OOHH!Well boys,stubborn things both of them!Really!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
Teehee!Sappy talk is cute!Especially from you Moony!Teehee,what in the world is up with Rem's dad?Haha!Bludgers and soccer,god,those boys!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
XD!haha,imagine Sirius getting beaten by Dora,lol,i love how Remus talks about her,it's cute!And the stuffed dog too!Aha,Henry does think Sirius is cool but yeah,it's good he didn't say so to Sirius's face or his already gigantic ego might have gotten bigger!
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
My inner!padfoot is literally squirming with joy :D
David Grave chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
I like it a lot! Was hoping that you would include Padfoot's response, but I know that would be more work for you. It's also sort of good because we can imagine what all Sirius wrote in his responses.
Crimsonyaokiku chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
I am going to send both of you this review, since this is a collab and all like connected and stuff. I quite enjoy reading all of these letters/notes and cannot wait for more. I thought you two did a good job of portraying Remus and Sirius.
Rumbleroar chapter 20 . 6/19/2012
I love David Bowie!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 18 . 6/13/2012
XD!Haha!Remus trying to convince Nymphadora that werewolves are indeed scary?Ah,if only he knew divination!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
Kukuuuuu!Henry?OHMGGGG!God,that is too good!Ahahha,his thoughts on werewolf movies is accurate!In those days,the graphics must've been well...horrendous!XD!
KatelynneElderledge chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
I love this. As I've just said in my review of Letters to Moony, this story makes both awwwwwwwwwwww and go ahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please write more.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
Heheee!Further conversations of sexual nature!Lol!Making it seem so academic,i love that boy!

Gosh,just imagine a eleven year old Sirius talking about 'baby-making'!XD!Cute end of the chapter!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Oh mmmyyy!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Teeheee!Saying 'your mum's shaggable is like saying you're shaggable'!Oh god!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Hahaaaa!Oh my god!Sirius taking revenge,that's just so like him!Remus would apologise for him,that polite boy!Lol,pretty lady!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Of course,Remus's mum needs reassuring and warning before the boys arrive!