Reviews for What Piper Deduced
SlytherinPercy chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I really love Piper and I think this story was pretty good :)
Nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
That's it...
queenoffandoma chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
cute
enutting95 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was so good!
Di Blythe chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
this was amazing, you're a great author!
animefangirltrash chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
lurve this fanfic
MetalGod14 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
'Your little day dreams' are fantastically written and I love reading them. They are well thought out and really, really well written. I love the plots and the interactions and the dialogue and I want to thank you for writing. I can't wait for more stories from you.

MG14
8EternallyMortal8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I personally liked it.
Again, EXCELLENT ending! :D
I love how you showed the side of Percy which people don't usually want to look at; the ebbing doubt and the consideration that maybe Luke was right after all. Ignorance most certainly is bliss. You put in a good resolution; that I like. You brought our friendly, endearing Percy closer to the surface again. :D
I like it.
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awesome!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
:D
The Awkward Narwhal chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was really good! I loved it!
ChocolateIsMyDoom chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love it! You're a great author, I love all Percy and Piper fics, but yours is sweet.
brianoftheforest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh. My. . Holy cow! I love it! This is so awesome! It had me smiling and laughing along with Piper (and rolling my eyes too). Totally love it. It's so much fun when you find a fanfic that you think is better than the original. Keep it up! :)
IamNyssaDaughterofHephaestus chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Piper and Percy interaction- very nice and not ooc
Huinari chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
And when Piper tells Annabeth, she'll get a questioning that'll put the Spanish Inquisition to shame.

Love this story. Guess even Perseus Jackson had a point. But Poseidon is so nice. Unlike Zeus, who would have probably blasted him.

Ten-Faced