Reviews for TwoWay Street
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Does Jessica know Mike's secret in this fic? She nearly fired him in the show unless he betrayed Harvey
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
AWWWW!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Trust is a two-way street, and this is a great story! Well done!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
love this chapter! the whole story is great but this chapter is perfect
hedtia chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Hiding under the desk, perfect :D
Anon Reader chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Sweet story.
peanutmeg chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
I loved this story! Harvey protecting Mike from Louis was wonderful to read, and I loved Harvey's lines! Thanks so much for sharing!
Invisible Observer chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Great story!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
A sequel would be great :D

And this was good :)

Bye...
Elerrina Star chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Hahahaha! Let this be a lesson, Louis. Don't mess with Mike and definitely don't threaten Harvey, because he has no problem wiping the floor with your slimy face. Hurray for bad-ass-don't-screw-with-my-associate!Harvey. God I love that man. :)

A sequel would be fantastic! Would love to see how the boys deal with Louis's little snitch. Would also like to see Louis corner Mike at some point so Harvey can come to the rescue. ;)

Good story! Really, REALLY enjoyed it!
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I loved the ending. I really loved Harvey going against Luis like that and the police removing him.
DiNo22 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
All I can say is "Yay!" and can't wait for the sequel.
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I loved it :D I'm sad that's the end cause I love caring!protective!Harvey D: But you did such a good job, and I literally melted when Harvey was like, "You're not a nobody," and Mike replied with, "No. I'm your associate." Ahh! So much bromance :D :D
Krishnaa chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
come on it can't really be over soo soon... could've been a few more chappies... just saying so coz i liked it much

Love,

Krish
godsdaughter77 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story! Yay, for Harvey taking care of Mike! I loved how he pushed him under the desk to protect him and how he said it was a two way street. I loved how Mike was going to protect Harvey, and how he said, that even if it is a one way street, I care. I loved that entire scene! Thanks for sharing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »