Reviews for Sparked Up Like A Book Of Matches
basicallyeverything chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
LOVE!
sinfuego chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Unf. This is so hot yet so sweet at the same time. What a sexy birthday present! I love that even when Blaine is begging to get fucked, it's all about love and their future together.
1lostfan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Re-reading some of your stuff because I just read a really sad fic so I needed something happy and smutty to cancel it out and anyway I just had to say this line: "And since their first time—back of a car, how cliché;" OMG. You are a psychic! Mindblown. I'm going to stop spamming you now...
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh you know Blaine's getting up in the middle of the night to watch that tape! lol
eb012203 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
fucking awesome, hott read!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is a super lazy prewritten review from ! I must have liked your story as I have bothered to send this! (lol)

Appoligies if you get several, at least Im boosting your numbers! 3
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh god I want that movie! HOT HOT HOT! ... "No I won't sleep tonight.."
shadowjardis chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Not only do you get props for another hot story, but also for TAI lyrics. Loved it!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Damn, I wish this video was on the internet. Come on, Blaine, post that sucker! Seriously, this was hot and delicious, like our boys. Sometimes I wish the show was on cable, not that they'd ever show anything like this. But perhaps we would get "more". In the meantime, there's fanfic and our fertile imaginations! Thanks for sharing.
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Another reason I'm in love with you and your writing; You turn my brain to mush every single time without fail. And with this, on top of the new photos of Blaine in STREET CLOTHES at MCKINLEY with KURT, you just made my night. So I thank you, you amazing thing you, for giving us this and please, never stop writing. Ever. Xx
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ufft. Congratulations Kurt on that brilliant idea. And congratulations to you on yet another wonderful fic :)
MakeMeCrazier chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
"Blaine's cock twitches and for some stupid reason he just wants to leak this to the student body to show them that the resident queers have better sex than probably anyone else around."

HNNNNGGGG; Hot and humorous. YES. THANK YOU.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You should write another chapter, in which they find the tape a few years later. Keep up the good work.
1LostFan chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Why are you so unbelievably fantastic?It boggles the mind truly.