Reviews for Thank You! Until We Meet Again
SuperSonicSmash chapter 3 . 4/22
Timon doesn't have an "e" in his name.
SuperSonicSmash chapter 2 . 4/22
Doremi's (Ichigo's) hairbands were more magenta than purple.
Kadaj5 chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
So it's finally over now. Doremi has made it through her ordeal and that life-threatening tumor is finally no more. The second bout of amnesia was an interesting spin and served for a nice surprise when she planted one on Kotake. That was amusing, as was when that bout wore off and she remembered everything. Her seeing Hana and Pop and making that the trigger that ended the amnesia once and for all...it was perfect, and the emotion of this final scenes could be felt through the words and characters.

I know how it feels to have to do an overhaul. I'm stuck in the middle of several myself. If you need help with it, I'll be more than happy to give it. There are still spelling and grammar mistakes, even in this chapter. The one that stands out here is one where you used "we're" when "were" would have been more appropriate.

Also, that end bit LOL! The Doctor Who shout out there was nice touch, too.
Innermoka-chan chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
This was awsome the last part of the end was verry funny
mysteryreader6626 chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
What is going on...I am so lost! But I like how they finally meet.
mysteryreader6626 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
What just happened...
mysteryreader6626 chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Even if you love KotaDore, things just got interesting. ;P
mysteryreader6626 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Good story, and you will probaly think I am a spoil sport, but if you do win the lottery, mor it is the more the goverment takes it away before you never spend it.
Flabbaboy chapter 34 . 9/29/2014
I haven't reviewed in a while. I hate that you left it at a cliff hanger. My heart was pounding when that actor doctor came in. Kotake should have beaten him more. Other than that enjoying the story. Take your time and update soon.
Innermoka-chan chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Can't wait for the next one u make the best fanfictions ja ne
Kadaj5 chapter 34 . 9/25/2014
If you're having trouble with Google, then can I suggest Microsoft Word? That's what I use to write all of my fanfics and so far it's much safer to use, far FAR less of a chance of it all being deleted. Literally, the only way you would lose the text is if you failed to save it or the file gets corrupted. That hasn't happened to me so far, so I'd say it's reliable.

So it's finally almost over. The penultimate chapter has been read and reviewed. The finale...It is quite possibly the most notable Ojamajo Doremi fanfic out there. It was started by Deep Sadness, and you saved it from going to waste. And with the support of your readers, it grew into what it is today: A notable and memorable fic.

The one complaint I have about this chapter is the presence of a wall of text. Those are VERY difficult and often headache-inducing to read. To make it more manageable, try and split the wall into smaller parts. Not putting an end quotation and then beginning another paragraph with the opening quotation will let the reader know that whomever is speaking is still speaking.

For example:
Mr. Nerf turned to the audience and said, "Insert first paragraph here.

"Insert second paragraph here."

It's a short example, I know, but I hope it helps in the future.

You have all of our good will.

-Kadaj5
Innermoka-chan chapter 33 . 9/19/2014
I love it can't wait for the next one Nya :3
chares chapter 33 . 9/15/2014
who is doremi going to choice to be at the end
Kadaj5 chapter 33 . 9/15/2014
I'm really sorry I didn't review last time. I was just so taken aback by the kind of praise you gave me that I just couldn't figure out how to even reply. Seriously, I'm not used to that level of praise.

It had been months since the last chapter, and I still have no idea how to actually respond.

However, that's the past. Time for the present. Seeing one person act selfishly like this is one thing, but seeing her tore up about losing someone dear to her...that's understandable. Doremi is essentially the daughter she never had. Ultimately, she will have to let her choose for herself.

A person chooses, a doll does not.

I can relate to you having writer's block. We all get it at one point or another, and it can take a while to overcome. I myself have found it next to impossible to continue when I was writing a good story, right when my binge was in full swing.

But enough of that. This story is nearing its end. I do not recommend making longer than it needs to as that can cause the fic's quality to fall. Try to figure out exactly how the story ends and build up to there with the remaining chapters. Set a maximum number of chapters until the end. Make the chapters a bit longer if you have to.

-Kadaj5
chares chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
ending getting closer hope it come soon can't wait