Reviews for Thank You! Until We Meet Again
chares chapter 1 . 4/6
Best ojamajo doremi fanfiction i have read (not good speller) found last night and read the whole thing hope you finish soon
Anon chapter 31 . 3/8
You are a great writer! And you're very funny. Btw, BLUJHAHJSJFK !
inner-chan chapter 30 . 3/6
do you know when the next chapter might come :) nya
innermoka-chan chapter 31 . 1/16
this is awsome kya!i cant wait for the next chapter
toolazytolognin chapter 31 . 1/12
yeeeeah, please continue :3 BLUJHAHJSFK
Lady Aoi-chan chapter 31 . 1/11
I think you're doing a great job with this story but you might be taking a bit too much time to cares,right? I mean it is your story after all. But since you demanded a review and I haven't reviewed since I started the story I guessed I might as well. Anyway you're making progress and your story is coming along nicely.
Kadaj5 chapter 31 . 1/11
When genius strikes and you go on a roll, its best to stick to it while it lasts. Forcing yourself to write when no such thing is occurring will cause a decline in quality.

I should mention that demanding reviews is not a wise idea, even if they can be anything. Demanding reviews gives the wrong impression to the readers and can prompt them to ignore the story altogether.

I've learned both of these things the hard way.

As for the chapter itself: We're making some headway here, since its come a long way from its original roots. You're doing a good job, but there is some slight decline in quality. I wish you luck in completing the story before the end of the year.

BLUJHAHJSJFK
Shiue Evelyn Fha chapter 31 . 1/11
I'm back here now, to give a review! (Don't get me wrong. I always read this fic whenever you update it)

Alright, until this chapter, you really do your best for this fic. I enjoy all of the things that you mentioned here. (Sorry for my previous review that indirectly forced you to hurriedly end this fic, because actually, I don't care if you make it longer, though, I'm a bit glad after read in chapter 30 that this fic will reach the end soon)

It's okay if you took it for so long. At least, you get a good result. This chapter is absolutely great, and personally, I've ever got the same problem, even more than once. XP

... and what is that BLUJHAHJSJFK? Well, I mention that phrase, but it doesn't mean that I pressure you to write the next chapter in a great speed. Just update it as soon as possible, but don't forget to update it. You should keep the idea for this story in your mind, so that you'll always remember that you should continue it until the end.

See you in the next chapter.
Best Regards, BLUJHAHJSJFK. (Okay, you can ignore this part)
Cynder 7 chapter 31 . 1/10
. . . AT LAST! (/)/

BLUJHAHJSJFK
Flabbaboy chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
My heart it pains that this story will end soon. Poor Doremi she has to go through this. Great chapter.
Flabbaboy chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
MY friend...Update! Love the story as always. Even with the missing parts.
Kadaj5 chapter 29 . 12/6/2013
I apologize for not reviewing the previous chapter. I was taken quite aback when you gave me the shout out and I really had no idea how to respond to it whatsoever. In any case, I hope my review here makes up for it.

I've heard of many stories where the author promises to go back and make the proper changes only to completely forget about them. It's really frustrating and disappointing for the readers when that happens. Hopefully, you'll remember to write in the spots you skipped out on.

Other than the obvious areas, there are places that could've been written slightly different to make the story flow better, though its generally just the simple order of the words.

And...you left a cliff-hanger. Considering the amount of time that's passed since the previous chapter, that's quite a good idea as it helps rebuild interest in the story. Why her eyes widened with fear at the happy declaration...until next chapter.
innermoka-chan chapter 28 . 11/17/2013
quick question whens the next one?
innermoka-chan chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
nice cant wait for the next one
HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHE chapter 28 . 8/28/2013
O YUR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! THIS WAS SOOOOO GOOOOD! LIKE WHAT?! COOL! AIUUUUUUUUYUUUUUUYTGHG! THE FEELSE! I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV U!