Reviews for Thank You! Until We Meet Again
HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHE chapter 28 . 8/28/2013
O YUR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! THIS WAS SOOOOO GOOOOD! LIKE WHAT?! COOL! AIUUUUUUUUYUUUUUUYTGHG! THE FEELSE! I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV U!
Cynder 7 chapter 28 . 6/5/2013
You are a great author my friend. This story is amazing and I'm loving the more recent updates. Just like Kadaj5 I'm also impressed with your work. Please keep it up! And good luck with your stories!
IsaIsa chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
Holy Sheep I loved this chapter can't wait for EVEN A LONGER ONE! :L
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
So sad! I'm crying T.T this chapter was so emotional! Great chapter! cx
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
OHMYGOD CODE LYOKO LOL /CLAPS TO YOU. ..Okay. LOL.
IsaIsa chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
I feel... Happeh :3
Cynder 7 chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
That. Was. Beautiful. For once we see it from the antagonist point of view. . .their feelings. I've been following this story for I don't know how long and even though you've updated I haven't got the chance to review, but your sense of humor, creativity, and determination to update this wonderful story to your loyal readers (like myself), has always made me squeal (yes SQUEAL) for joy every time you updated.

Thanks for a wonderful story!

-Cynder ;p
Kadaj5 chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
I accept the compromise. I'm fine as long as the pronunciation is in the author's notes or otherwise outside the main body text.
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
Aww! xD great chapter! I've been waiting and I'm glad it was worth it! cx
Kadaj5 chapter 25 . 4/16/2013
Its a nice filler chapter in all, but...

In all honesty, I only have one complaint: It's about the character "Sasuke". No offense, but it gets rather tiresome whenever you place your pronunciation of the name right after and it really doesn't do very much in your favor. I'm not saying I dislike the fic, but if we have our ways of pronouncing "Sasuke", then we will use our own ways and you can use yours.

What I'm trying to say is...please stop forcing your pronunciation of the name on the readers. I'm not hating on the fic and I certainly do not hate it (I was the one who recommended it on TvTropes after all), but that little tidbit gets annoying after a while.
ItsAMystery chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
Wow i LOVE ur STORIES! 3
Flabbaboy chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
tears
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
Onpu-chan! Aww! I can't wait for Kotake and Doremi to be together! Great chapter! c:
Flabbaboy chapter 23 . 9/24/2012
Its gotta b hana. ahhhh cant wait for the next update! Himeko needs to go bye bye. blast she off to mars o something!
Cynder 7 chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
I BET IT'S HANA! PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE MORE SOON! THIS IS GOLD (no pun intended)!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »