Reviews for Thank You! Until We Meet Again
Kadaj5 chapter 29 . 12/6/2013
I apologize for not reviewing the previous chapter. I was taken quite aback when you gave me the shout out and I really had no idea how to respond to it whatsoever. In any case, I hope my review here makes up for it.

I've heard of many stories where the author promises to go back and make the proper changes only to completely forget about them. It's really frustrating and disappointing for the readers when that happens. Hopefully, you'll remember to write in the spots you skipped out on.

Other than the obvious areas, there are places that could've been written slightly different to make the story flow better, though its generally just the simple order of the words.

And...you left a cliff-hanger. Considering the amount of time that's passed since the previous chapter, that's quite a good idea as it helps rebuild interest in the story. Why her eyes widened with fear at the happy declaration...until next chapter.
innermoka-chan chapter 28 . 11/17/2013
quick question whens the next one?
innermoka-chan chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
nice cant wait for the next one
HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHE chapter 28 . 8/28/2013
O YUR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! THIS WAS SOOOOO GOOOOD! LIKE WHAT?! COOL! AIUUUUUUUUYUUUUUUYTGHG! THE FEELSE! I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV U!
Cynder 7 chapter 28 . 6/5/2013
You are a great author my friend. This story is amazing and I'm loving the more recent updates. Just like Kadaj5 I'm also impressed with your work. Please keep it up! And good luck with your stories!
IsaIsa chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
Holy Sheep I loved this chapter can't wait for EVEN A LONGER ONE! :L
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
So sad! I'm crying T.T this chapter was so emotional! Great chapter! cx
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
OHMYGOD CODE LYOKO LOL /CLAPS TO YOU. ..Okay. LOL.
IsaIsa chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
I feel... Happeh :3
Cynder 7 chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
That. Was. Beautiful. For once we see it from the antagonist point of view. . .their feelings. I've been following this story for I don't know how long and even though you've updated I haven't got the chance to review, but your sense of humor, creativity, and determination to update this wonderful story to your loyal readers (like myself), has always made me squeal (yes SQUEAL) for joy every time you updated.

Thanks for a wonderful story!

-Cynder ;p
Kadaj5 chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
I accept the compromise. I'm fine as long as the pronunciation is in the author's notes or otherwise outside the main body text.
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
Aww! xD great chapter! I've been waiting and I'm glad it was worth it! cx
Kadaj5 chapter 25 . 4/16/2013
Its a nice filler chapter in all, but...

In all honesty, I only have one complaint: It's about the character "Sasuke". No offense, but it gets rather tiresome whenever you place your pronunciation of the name right after and it really doesn't do very much in your favor. I'm not saying I dislike the fic, but if we have our ways of pronouncing "Sasuke", then we will use our own ways and you can use yours.

What I'm trying to say is...please stop forcing your pronunciation of the name on the readers. I'm not hating on the fic and I certainly do not hate it (I was the one who recommended it on TvTropes after all), but that little tidbit gets annoying after a while.
ItsAMystery chapter 24 . 10/14/2012