Reviews for The Last Thoughts of Severus Snape
loveislouder94 chapter 6 . 6/24
Great story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
FlightFeathers chapter 42 . 1/10
This was very different, very original. I can see the work that must have been behind this - it's not easy to create a piece such as this. Although it was separate from canon, it was refreshing to read a different take on Severus Snape, and how his and Lily's chance at a relationship was taken away. You crafted your own idea as to how they met, and how their friendship turned away. I especially liked Tom Riddle's trust in Severus, and the Dark Tourist. The whole concept was great. The chapter where Snape refuses to accompany Lily to Caspian's show was the perfect depiction of how he struggled and failed at his chance at love, although he tried, but at the time it was too late. It was symbolic, I think.

The characterisations, I believe, was the strongest aspect. Dumbledore was done marvellously, wise, able to see things deeply, surprising at some places, and good intentioned but flawed in some of his plans.

However, I think there was something lacking in this; it needed something more, although I fail to pinpoint what, exactly. I think a slower pace, perhaps? It all seemed rather rushed in the first chapter. Maybe the plot should have been allowed to develop some more. Also, although it's not that big a thing, the fact that Harry called his mother mom, not mum, as British people usually do was slightly annoying. But I could overlook this.

Overall the work was good, and I enjoyed it. Made me shed a tear. The execution was good, although I though I'd see some jealousy from Snake's part towards James and Lily when they kissed. Not that I'm complaining - a content Severus is much better! Anyway, it IS a fanfiction and a very AU situation.
kacie1 chapter 42 . 12/25/2013
Great story, loved reading it
chochangriddle chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
3 it, haha harry doesn't have the emotional range of a teaspoon :D
Clarivoyance chapter 42 . 8/16/2012
This was a super story! i loved every single chapter in it... the reason i never reviewed it chapter by chapter is cause a story is never over until it's over.

You have strung it together so beautifully. Congratulations! on a super fanfic!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 42 . 8/17/2012
Interesting story and so sad at the end (even though we knew it would end sadly).
(You might want to mark this as complete now that it's done, some people only screen for completed stories. I'm not sure how I found it.)
Saint Snape chapter 42 . 8/16/2012
Fantastic story. Such sadness for Severus for the choices he made and what he lost.
DarkDramaLady chapter 42 . 8/16/2012
This is such an amazing story, i have greatly enjoyed reading this story.
DarkDramaLady chapter 41 . 8/16/2012
Wow. This is amazing.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/13/2012
You are an awesome writer. A true inspiration!
loveislouder94 chapter 42 . 8/14/2012
Such an excellent story, very, very well done! I really enjoyed it all the way through. So, for the last time (for this story, at least) nice work! :D
Professor Radar chapter 42 . 8/13/2012
Thank you for this story and finishing it. Sad, but rewarding and unique.
slytherinsal chapter 42 . 8/13/2012
Thank you.
loveislouder94 chapter 41 . 8/13/2012
Such a sad chapter for Snape, but well done as usual! :)
Professor Radar chapter 41 . 8/12/2012
Severus sacrificed his last chance to go to the Ball in order to prevent the Dark Tourist from ever being used again. He lost his love to keep others from being enslaved. Of course, he brought most of this upon himself. It appears he started forgoing his happiness to protect others and atone for his mistakes much sooner than thought. This makes him even more complicated.

The Dark Lord is NOT going to like that Willow Grove was destroyed. He'll probably make the connection with Severus. This won't be good.