Reviews for Beyond The Fence
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
so are u basing this off the book "Beyond the Barbed Wire" about the concentration camps of WWII?
MewMewEclipse chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Um... Are You Accepting Ocs?
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Nice Story. As some charm in it. I hope you keep on writing.
Hoofprints14 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Its about anthro wolves, not actual wolves, to anyone who was wondering. Cool story, keep it up :)
SoraTheSkyDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
please continue!
hannah chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
i 3 Faolan
hannah chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
i 3 LuLu
Awsome Matt Man chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Might I suggest T rating?

Awsome story though!
eighthwave chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Way to go .
Lone Wolf -Wolfpaw chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Please update!

Please, please, please!
My Kind Of Insanity chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I like this story! Accept... Wolves don't wear sweaters, spit, build prisons, or have electricity. Can some one pllease explain whats going on here!
Theo Telshalla-Arieda Gardner chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Yet another great chapter!

I'm just guessing here, was Lulu taken to a tummfraw by an Obea and then found by one from the Dim World to be sent to the Compound?

Anyway, I only noticed two slight errors in this one. "...brushing he dirt off into Lulu's eyes." and when Faolan says, "I know you're with me mother." there should be a comma after me so it says, "I know you're with me, mother."

Also, I can't wait for a third chapter! :) :) :)
Theo Telshalla-Arieda Gardner chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Sorry about the late review. I've had to fix my computer :/

(The other story posts, if you are subscribed to story/author alert, are from my friend. We share an account.)

Anyway, your first chapter is... well, Awesome! A truly great story line. I'm kind of wondering what the 'cursed ones' are, but I'm going to read the second chapter to see if I can figure it out. :)

Your wording was also really great; very descriptive. I only noticed one error, "Without a word, he slipped his paw through the fence and gently patted Lulu's." I'm not sure if you wanted to put 'paw' there, just wanted to point it out.

Well, I'm going to read your next chapter, "She will be loved"

Happy Writing!

-Theo Telshalla

(Yes, Theo can be a female name, and I am a girl.)