Reviews for Kyuubi's Claim
spudbud16 chapter 1 . 9/28
This was a great story, the lemon scenes were good and drawn out. I noticed a few spelling errors here and there, but it wasn't too bad. All in all, it was pretty good, though I do hope you make a sequel one day.
I can't stop laughing at the end of the story its so funny XD
Monster King chapter 1 . 6/30
Really good though short story loved the plot and lemons you did a good job all in all
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/13
Not enough femdom in Naruto FF. A good amount of smut and silliness all around so very enjoyable.
Wolfpack chapter 1 . 4/3
Damn I wish I had a sexy nine tailed vixen demon that was still can you please make another one
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 1 . 3/31
You know what you explained what my mom makes for breakfast every day
Enslaved forever to an evil bitch
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 1/28
HOTT! Keep going!
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
So she claims that Sakura isn't right for him (I totally agree by the way) because she is violent and treats him like a meal ticket right? Tsunade and Kakashi knew abou this parents and kept it from him but so did she yeah? Which is a form of deceit and manipulation correct? Yet here she is 1) kidnapping him 2) chaining him to a bed so basically imprisoning him 3) she then handcuffs him even after saying she is going to show him affection and lust willingly or not. So after she says that Sakura doesn't deserve him for teaching him that it is okay to be abusive and treat him like a meal ticket she is trying to teach him that it is okay to rape someone , imprison them, chain them, and take away any sense of freedom they had beforehand. That make oh so much sense. Couldn't read past the cuffs because seriously the hypocrisy is real, she shouldn't have cuffed him after that entire conversation that is just no. The manipulation is too much to even make it seem like she is honest at all.
HitmaN007 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
so fuckin hot , love it
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Awesome hahaha! Good one-shot and the ending was very good.
shiki777 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
isaiah chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Nice touches with the warnings anyway awesome work
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Some of Kyuubi's dialogue during the first round was kind putting, but it was a good story over all and I did enjoy it. Good luck and I wish you well.