Reviews for Anything You Want to Hear
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Good story. Interesting.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was excellent! The Great Game was one of my favorite episodes and you've done something marvelous with it.
wholock11 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST END IT YOU MOFFAT LOVER!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
While this is good its more of just an extended pool scene then a possible lead on, even if that lead on becomes completely AU. To fufill your own summary criteria i think you've actually got to follow this up with a little 'after' the explosion...even if its just them in the middle of the rubble together but unsure if they'll be getting out alive...
Still i do love reading 'pool' scenes and this one has even more juicy bits to it lol :D
Ella F chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow...Just wow. I absolutely loved it.
I can't even explain it, but it was incredible- definitely one of my favorite takes on this scene. Congratulations on a wonderful story
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great one-shot. I always wondered how things could have played out if Moriarty had forced John to speak about Sherlock more.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
i...i don't even know what to say about this, lol. good job
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow, such a fantastic fic! Loved how Moriarty toyed with them, so like him. Is there a follow up? Would love to read the conversation those two would've had afterwards (if they survived that is!) Perfect dialogue and characterization, well done!

:D
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Great retteling of the final scene from season one ;)
iMissHP chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very clever rewriting of the scene! THe details we already know are incredibly well written and the rest very well thought. Amazing fic! (though I would have wanted more! the cliffhanger is very mean) ANyway, I loved this!
xFutureDreamingx chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oooh you left it practically like the end of series 1! XD Such a tease! :P Apart from that though, I did like the twists of conversation that you put into this scene - very clever!
akisura12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was really good :) I wish there were more, because it's gotten me all questionable; John put the safety lock on the gun, but Sherlock shot it, so…Well written.
reptarrocks42 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I have to catch my breath, hold on. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought Moriarty was trying to burn the heart out of me!

You did an absolutely impeccable job with this story. This is exactly what all the Sherlock fans need to read, because it was exactly like the episode, however, this was better because it gave such detailed insight to the characters' thoughts and feelings. :D

A sequel with "what happens next" is, I feel, very much in order, if it is at all possible. 3