Reviews for Anything You Want to Hear
sky-full-of-raindrops chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
wow.
SakuHina-X3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Wow, very nice and well written!
It would have been awesome if this happened in the canon:)
Will there be a sequel to this story?
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
oooooooooooo so good
beccaspad chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Good story. Interesting.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was excellent! The Great Game was one of my favorite episodes and you've done something marvelous with it.
wholock11 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST END IT YOU MOFFAT LOVER!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
While this is good its more of just an extended pool scene then a possible lead on, even if that lead on becomes completely AU. To fufill your own summary criteria i think you've actually got to follow this up with a little 'after' the explosion...even if its just them in the middle of the rubble together but unsure if they'll be getting out alive...
Still i do love reading 'pool' scenes and this one has even more juicy bits to it lol :D
Ella F chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow...Just wow. I absolutely loved it.
I can't even explain it, but it was incredible- definitely one of my favorite takes on this scene. Congratulations on a wonderful story
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great one-shot. I always wondered how things could have played out if Moriarty had forced John to speak about Sherlock more.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
i...i don't even know what to say about this, lol. good job
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow, such a fantastic fic! Loved how Moriarty toyed with them, so like him. Is there a follow up? Would love to read the conversation those two would've had afterwards (if they survived that is!) Perfect dialogue and characterization, well done!

:D
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Great retteling of the final scene from season one ;)
iMissHP chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very clever rewriting of the scene! THe details we already know are incredibly well written and the rest very well thought. Amazing fic! (though I would have wanted more! the cliffhanger is very mean) ANyway, I loved this!
xwedontneedroadsx chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oooh you left it practically like the end of series 1! XD Such a tease! :P Apart from that though, I did like the twists of conversation that you put into this scene - very clever!