Reviews for Warmth
DreamKitsune chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
So cute! I tend to prefer Akira with Yukina as well. So much fluff loved it
CrazyCookie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I think I love you. Just for writing this.
Prinx chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
WAHHHHHHH! PLEASE continue! There aren't enough AkiraxYukina in the world! I've always rooted for Akira but the way the story is, Shigure is the most practical choice in the world of economic/political manga world (pout). And maybe even going for a AkiraxMizuno story (fume!) The world isnt fair especially when Tooyama Ema keeps baiting and then pulling back WHEN ITS JUST GETTING TO THE GOOD PART! (RAWR) Please continue, so that fans like me can get closure or at least some happiness of an AkiraxYukina ending :)
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
ahh,young love!this never gets old.i love reading this!I like Yukina and Akira together the 're so cute together!Such a shame that there's a lack of Yuikna x Akira fanfictions!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was great! You're really good! I really like this couple, their right for each other! Sugre sugire what ever his name is should die and not get in their way! Their meant for each other, Akira and Yukina have always supported each other like peanut butter and jelly, blending wonderfully together! I hope you write more!
Yukkimurii chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
First of all, your author's note. I agree with you completely. I can tell that Yukina is going to end up with Shigure, but a part of me kind of thinks otherwise. Am I the only one that thinks Yukina and Shigure aren't compatible together? It's sort of always just arguments and fanservice. Anyway, the review:
It's a really sweet oneshot, and I do hope you make more in the future. It's well-paced and is written beautifully, something I didn't expect in the second fanfic I'd read in this archive. It really shows the trust side of relationships, and depicts it wonderfully. It inspires me to look forward to a guy that's like Akira: someone that is trustworthy and you can be fully aware of their intentions. The fact that Yukina has known him for so long really builds up the trust as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
i really liked it
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i like it!
DreamTea chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aw, so cute! I have to admit, I'm completely undecided between two! Poor Yukina. Or lucky Yukina. Either or. Haha, anyway, this is really good and I really liked it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
BOOOOO too short, but i like the story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! Honestly I Like AkiraXYuukina XD
Candy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
My dream story come true, thank you for typing it, ;D . I really enjoy da story.
Kami Tsukiro chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
So cute ;w; I love Akira X Yukina~
Aurora Alannah McAllister chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
To be honest, this made me squeal like the fangirl I truly am. I ship this... so hard! I just started reading the manga today, and have red 26 chapters so far, but even though the story focuses (I guess I can say) on Yukina/Shigure I couldn't really get that... "kick" that I wanted. I ship Yukina/Akira, so this made me beyond happy.

I love how you kept it... "truer" to the story, with writing in Yukina's "story perspective" if you understand what I mean.

I love everything about it! Keep up the good work!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Finally! I was so sick of reading the manga where poor, sweet, 'innocent' Akira ALWAYS gets hurt - intentionally or not! This...you stayed in character, but you played a scene that my subconcious has been BEGGING for! Thank you!

Siblings