Reviews for Hermione Granger and Ministerial Decree 7391
Bluewolf80 chapter 11 . 1/28
Very hot!
Bluewolf80 chapter 10 . 1/28
This whole chapter just seemed...off. The first thing that I noticed was you said that Hermione walked from Ottery St Catchpole to London. That's over 321 km! That would take like 3.5 hours to DRIVE. Maybe say she took a walk before apparating into London?

The next thing that was a little unclear was why Hermione is at WWW in the first place. George goes to the trouble of owling her to come by then when she gets there he doesn't say what he wanted. Yes, she got there early but it was still strange he didn't mention the owl.
SlytherinLion chapter 7 . 1/17
Hey, I don't think this chapter is all filler. I really liked that you added a nice moment between Lavender and Hermione, usually fanfics have them pitted against each other and it's nice to see them more as friends.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
Omg I fucking love lavender!
MrsGreen01814 chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
Fred and Angelina got married
twlightbella chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
George proposed to Hermione
twlightbella chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
Percy and penny got married
cemmia chapter 18 . 3/7/2016
Great story! Really liked it!
Bekah chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
I love the concept and storyline, and I understand you've finished this now, I just couldn't finish the story because of all the 'yah' instead of 'yes', and Hermione never struck me as one to walk around saying 'yah' as much as you have portrayed her to, and the progression seemed so unrealistic.
Again, loved the storyline up to this point but I cannot read further due to these things.
FlowerChild23 chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Wow very good
Remus Spencer chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
I agree with my friend Pussycat Pippin for what she put in the review for this chapter as I said once before eather somewhere in thus story or in Charm I'm sure me and Pussycat Pippinthink alike so if you really want to know what I think of this chapter just reread Pussycat Pippin review for it is how I truly thing of this chapter. I will add this though I really like reading this lovely lovely story thanks for sharing it.