Reviews for Hermione Granger and Ministerial Decree 7391
Fred and Angelina got married
twlightbella chapter 12 . 5/4
George proposed to Hermione
twlightbella chapter 8 . 5/4
Percy and penny got married
cemmia chapter 18 . 3/7
Great story! Really liked it!
Bekah chapter 11 . 2/21
I love the concept and storyline, and I understand you've finished this now, I just couldn't finish the story because of all the 'yah' instead of 'yes', and Hermione never struck me as one to walk around saying 'yah' as much as you have portrayed her to, and the progression seemed so unrealistic.
Again, loved the storyline up to this point but I cannot read further due to these things.
Flowerchild23 chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Wow very good
Remus Spencer chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
I agree with my friend Pussycat Pippin for what she put in the review for this chapter as I said once before eather somewhere in thus story or in Charm I'm sure me and Pussycat Pippinthink alike so if you really want to know what I think of this chapter just reread Pussycat Pippin review for it is how I truly thing of this chapter. I will add this though I really like reading this lovely lovely story thanks for sharing it.
Remus Spencer chapter 17 . 12/21/2015
Of course Genny, Angelina, Lavender, and Mrs, Weasley had to make sure that Hermione had to make sure that Hermione had her something borrowed, something old, something new, and somethning blue. My two favorite's were the vail that Moly ask Hermione to ware I love that one because it so how much Molly considers Hermione to be apart of the Weasley's it just very tuching and exstimately sweet and my other one (also from Mrs, Weasley) was the pearls necklace I don't really have a resin why I like that one I just do. I was wondering who was going to walk her down the aisle snd gave her away when I read that it was Harry (I was well that makes sense and how could I forget Harry of all people) I love and not at all saprize that even with the 7391 Degree wasn't a Degree any more that Hermione still wanted to get merried to George and George wanted to merry Hermione. I am saprize however that the Degree was taken away and the resin why it was put up it the first place. It doesn't make any sance to me why they did it for that reason and I agree with what Harry said to Kingsley yes I kniw everyone in this story is ver happy with who they got but not all of them were in the bengaged what about those not I the story uh? I'love George's and Hermione's wedding the best even with Randal Everington interupeding the ceremony with the fireworks, the hover joy of happiness and the dancing how could I not? Hermione lift the wedding in the Weasley's tradition a and seemed delighted about it Yea happy.
Remus Spencer chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
Extremely happy to know that Hermione p and George are both sine I'm also extremely happy that George and Hermione were the only one's hit. I kniw it was kinda rude of Hermione to disregarding Genny and Molly kind/comforting word's but all Hermione was able to think about was Geroge and he did not look fine plus he wasn't up to tell her himself and there is also the fact that the insedent that happen at Harry's and Genny's wedding at the Borrow and seeing George getting hit by the spell and not geting back up. With all that going o in her head in more then understandable that she disregarded there kind/comforting word's. I'love that they both found out they loved each on the sam day I love the way Hermione found out. You know by the forth word that sundenly apered on her engagement ring as she was fiddling with it as she was waiting by George bedside. I like how they told eachother that they love on anotherit was funny when George kept on going evey time Hermione was trying to say that she lived him to that is she told him to lessen that was quite funny and afte what happened in the past hafe of the chapter previous and part of this chapter it was quite needed and very much appreciative.
Remus Spencer chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
So Luna and Neville finally apear in this story I'm glad they are two of my favorite (I have quite a few Harry Potter character's) so I'm very happy that they ware in this chapter and are part of the Wedding Party. WHY? I ask you why? Did the Death Eastern's have to come and toldaly trash Genny's and Harry's special day in fact why did they have to come at all special day or not? Everything was going swimmingly (even more so wen Ron an Hermione gad tgeir much needed talk) Everyone was happy (well tgey are now) with thier machines there been three beautiful happy wedding's and one very much on it way to begin a really good party. And then this I know George and Hermione put of it but I don't know about the other's I'm hoping no one else us hurt and I really hope that George and Hermione are not to seriously injured.
Remus Spencer chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Hemione really gas some of her own products in the twins joke shop? That's cool Ilike that a lot. Reading about Hermione and George creating stuff together makes me smile. So there has been weddings (counting the ones that actually portake in this story) and they are as followed Percy's & Penny's, Fred's & Anglinla's and now Ron's and Lavender's. Ron's and Lavender's wedding seemd kinda dull I have no doubt that Lavender was gorgeous not that her father mad sure everything was perfect for his daughter wedding. The fact that Lavender ask Grnny and Hermione to be a of the bridesmaid was quite sweet of her even if they di have to...well you know. Percy's & Penny's Ferd's & Anglinla's weddings were filled with dancing and partying well in to the late night Lavender's & Ron's didn't don't get me wrong I thought it was sweet but it lak the fun that were at the other two. So Hermione and George did tthe Dirty Monkey Dance (yes calling the S world that makes me laugh too) That Genny I don't know about her sometimes I'm mean if I were in Genny's shoes I wouldn't want to know any of it I mean... Hum HELLO it's her bother.
Remus Spencer chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
So it was Genny that help pick out the ring I would have thought that it would have been Fred. It makes sance it being Genny though for she knows Hermione and what Hermione likes pus Sheva girl so it is she knows more what to ask for? And Fred could have been there too you didn't say that he wasn't you justhave thst Genny help George pick out the ring. The reaction (hopefully that the right word) that Hermione and George got when they were back at the Borrow is not at all uncommon especially when it with a great friend/soon to be family. "When you make up with your boyfriend. You make up with you boyfriend" that Lydia sure is a hoot. Love love love Fred's and Angelina's wedding it was very lovely as well as funny and upbeat then again this a Weasley twin and Angelina wedding so why would it not beeand the you have the other Weasley twin the rest of the family and all the frienf's it nearly impossible for it not to be. I thank my favorite part about this chapter is Ron apologizing to Hermione at Fred's and Angelina's wedding.I'm happy that Hermione lesson to Ron's apologize and sold him that she never thought that he was a bad boyfriend.