Reviews for Burning Curiosity
grace chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I love dr. quinn.
thanks for writting this it is a wonderful story!
Julie From MI chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I though the re-write was wonderful story. I had tears well up in my eyes and smile on my face at the end. If more parent implemented corpral punishment and explain to thier child why and that they love them. Not only would young children grow to better society, but end cycle of abuse. I feel this is where phrase is in use ; I don't fear my mother or father. I fear of getting caught and being taught a lesson. I wish my Mother had followed this strategy when I was growing up. I feel our relationship would be much tighter. I am very young adult and when I have children I am going follow this good christian strategy. Thanks for the story. I do hope you continue writing
oldtime chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
well done
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really enjoy your writing! You definitely have the ability to write the characters like they were on the show. I totally agree with you about Brian. He got off way too easy on the show and I like your version much better. Sully did the right thing and I especially like the way you say how it takes going through the backside to get through to the head...so true sometimes.
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Excellent story! Enjoyed it. I thought he deserved it too.

~Lenni~
AliRose chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I've been reading your stories and I'll be honest, I didn't like them at first because spanking was not at all acceptable in the show and it seemed out of character for Sully. However, I've come to love them. You have Sully explain and show his love for Brian as a father should during discipline. It is very sweet how the relationship is shown here. I think Sully has been mostly a father for Brian because he was so young when his ma died and Ethan left. So, thank you for showing this side of Sully and Brian. I've enjoyed your stories, but especially the Brian and Sully ones. :)
bengirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I prefer reading your story than the episode. Sully acted like a responsible father, Brian needed to be punished.
patbor chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I'm glad you ended that on such a positive note. LOL

After a day like that I don't think I'd want to have to DO one more thing.
DrQuinnSpiritDefender chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Can you stop dirtying our favorite show (true fans') with your stories where the characters act completely out of character? Beth Sullivan is the owner of the series and if she had wanted HER show to include corporal punishment, with idiot parents unable to solve discipline problems without beating their children, she would have done it! Of course, then the show would have been unsuccessful with the TV audience. Why not create your own series where your characters spend their time giving and receiving spankings? Take your friends with you and go away.

*And no, there is no cut scene, you see what you're doing to our series with your unhealthy ideas.
shelly1874 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great story! I'm glad my video was put to good use! I was disappointed that he didn't get the strap, though. )
alwaysjensen chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I loved this,

I don't know if you know, but there was a deleted scene from that episode that actually showed Sully taking Brian to the barn for a whippin. I personally think they should have kept it in, but since Dr. Quinn was so non cp they couldn't, though it would have been very realistic for the time period and the offense.
carlacipo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great story. Iv e seen the video but not the episode. I knew it wasn't how it worked out. I like the show but always thought it was unrealistic how the treated the children. It is not true to the time period
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
great story glad your make writing missed your stories
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Nice to see another Dr Quinn story. I liked it. I enjoyed seeing Sully and Michaela talking and arguing about what Brian needed. It seemed realistic that while they didn't completely agree on what Sully planned to do, they did agree that Sully had the right to do it, because he's Brian's parent and always has his best interest at heart.
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I loved this one. I agree with you that I thought he got away with murder in that episode. Actually...it was the same episode I think that he and Anthony hopped the train and ditched school...maybe a sequel? Please? Thanks :)