Reviews for The Shinigami Ninja of Mahora
Thoriso Blade594 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Dude u spelt shinigami incorrectly but other than that this fanfic seems interesting
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
WOW I love you work of this story I hope there are more story like this one
Matsu chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Good story short... but a good story.
Kweh Viola chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
the end seems kinda rushed
hateficslikethis chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I've read up till this chapter and I can't stand it any longer. Sasuke with an army of demons? Naruto (who is supposedly the strongest shinigami) still can't beat him even with the power he has? Are you serious?

Filing this way as "Stupid story that should be avoided at all costs".
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Nice fic. Part of me wanted to see Sasuke get a longer arsekicking XD. Still I liked it and the ending was sweet.

-Arsenal
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
WICKEDLY AWESOME! I ADORE THIS STORY!
Mr.Sparda15 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
harem without either of them
gekkokage chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
This was an amazing story. I'm glad I got the time to read this fully. Sad to see it go, but it was a great short story.
hokage of dragon chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
i'm so sad i loved reading this and its a shame there wont be any more :(
Danfrogger chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
awesome story the last chap was happy an sad that the story ends there. i was wondering what narutox-over are you gona do next cant wait to find out and read it
Ignisha chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
Was a good run. Sad it ended, but can't help but wonder if the Negima World ever went as it did in canon without some of the key players like Chacha, Nodoka and Zazie... Added with Ayaka to help out after the Mundus Magicus arc... can't help but think that they probably got replaced with someone else...

Oh well...

Great story!
Hades252 2 chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
Well, the story was definitely cut short, but I can say I'm glad you finished it nonetheless. So kudos on the fic and here's looking forward to the completion of your other fics you have out.
god of all chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
The Next Kitsune chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
( ಠ益ಠ) Y U NO MAKE IT Longer? thats was anti climatic in my opinion...but its was good while it lasted