Reviews for Each One
decode9 chapter 25 . 11/17/2011
one more chapter. You got it in you I think. Also you might what to change the amount of chapter because of Xross wars.
lifelessMage chapter 25 . 11/16/2011
Yeeeessss! My absolutely FAVOURITE character! You did it brilliantly! I take it Kouichi is next.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 25 . 11/16/2011
His is better than Kari's.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 25 . 11/16/2011
I think that Kari and Koji both embody two of the good aspects of Light. Kari embodies the gentler, nicer light while Koji embodies the stricter light so there lights are two sides of the same coin. You portrayed both of them well.
KumoFuzei chapter 25 . 11/16/2011
I liked how you made it fit him but I have to disagree, Kari is epic xD.

Anyways good work :)
KumoFuzei chapter 24 . 11/16/2011
Loved it. Not even the tommy part mainly. Your take on snow was just amazing, I adored it, I really did. Great work :D I wish I could give favourites to certain chapters too but I can't so this review will have to suffice :)
KumoFuzei chapter 23 . 11/16/2011
It was quite nice and a very interesting take. Sorry I took so long to review but I've been loving it so far so yeah keep it up :)
JadeFoxfire chapter 25 . 11/16/2011
I absolutely adore Koji! I think you portrayed him perfectly
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 25 . 11/16/2011
:3 I loved this one a lot! It definately puts his name to justice! Actually, so far I haven't read one that I don't like. I think it fits all of the characters perfectly well! My favorite one, however, is probably Ken's. Either that, or Takato's. I'm not usually a fan of those characters, but I love how they were written!

And actually, I DID like Kari's chapter too. It puts justice to the darkness and the light. I can't wait for Kouichi's chapter!

XxGaaraXRukixX
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 24 . 11/12/2011
Nice one,Ice is one of the tougher elements.

:D

Go Tommy
Asarikou-chan chapter 23 . 11/9/2011
I liked how you talked about their characters. Simple and cute and really truly deep down. I have never thought of some point regarding their spirits that way. So we still have Tomokoi and the yin yang twins...Kawaii(I love Kouji and Kouichi)
Dramon Breaker chapter 23 . 11/8/2011
I'm enjoying this fic. I especially liked your chapter on Ryo, who you wouldn't really know about if it weren't for the games. Please continue.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 23 . 11/8/2011
So it reminds me of Lambo and Lampo of ' they are Lightning...
KumoFuzei chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
Awrhh Zoe, she really was the most human and believable in frontier :D
KumoFuzei chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
Awrhh nice. I'm so glad I came back to check on this. Subscribing to the story 3
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »