Reviews for Each One
KumoFuzei chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
I have to be honest I really didn't like this one :S
JohnC.ofMars chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
too much talk about Jeri's hole. This is a children's show after all. Sorry, couldn't resist. It's very touching, but my mind couldn't fully appreciate it. I'm just too messed up I guess.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
Why do the Leomons always die?Jeri is a way...
crestoflight3 chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
Aw, I love the last few lines! Gotta love Rika!
KumoFuzei chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
Loved it and practically perfect. Like others said I want more of each one.
John C chapter 15 . 9/22/2011
I feel like more could be done for Rika, but then I could write about her for days. Beelzemon too, but that's another story. If you had to pick one thing her former title as the ice queen wasn't bad. It definatelly defined Rika for at least the first part of the show. The strange thing is that with most of these you get a feeling of self narration, but this one comes off as a biography or something close to it. It's like she didn't even bother to show up for her own personal narration. Total Rika.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 15 . 9/22/2011
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 15 . 9/22/2011
Really poetic and thoughtful.
KumoFuzei chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
I liked it, there were a few mistakes which were distracting but it was good. Personally I'd like to see this expanded on in a full length fic as I felt this was just too short. Just my two pennies :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
It took a lot to get him angers. But if you did?

Go Henry.
crestoflight3 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
I can't help but smile when I read this...I think you got Henry's character perfectly...)
Squee the magical bunny chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
oh my god this is great! please please please please please please do a sequel of this chapter PLEASE!
John C chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
I've been checking this out every time you update just waiting for tamers. Takato's wasn't bad. I can only imagine what you will do for say, Jeri or Kazu or Rika. Keep it up.
Yolei199 chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
Great job so far. By the way, I think you should use for Jeri's Chapter Lions Hart or A Lions Hart. Because she does. Her partner told her.

From: Yolei I.