Reviews for The Final Challenge: Champion of Kanto
hahahaha chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Complete crap I wanted to kill myself after reading this
SailorChronos1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Your story certainly has potential, and I'm hoping to learn more about Xeo as you flesh our his character because so far there's not much background to him. I suggest you have a beta-reader look at your work because there are many errors in spelling and punctuation.

My biggest point is that Xeo uses his Pikachu against Koga after it had already been knocked out in the battle against Will. There is nothing mentioned of healing the Pokemon in between matches. In the games and the TV show, fainted Pokemon stay fainted or remain too weak to battle until they are healed with a potion or at a Pokemon Centre. You might want to address that. Best of luck with future chapters!
Demonic Wolf Spirit chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Hey I liked that story are you excepting OCs?
Althea Di Aerandaria chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wow, Xeo is strong. Perhaps you could include a few side stories that would explain what he did to become so. For example, did the thunderbird attack come from a mistake in training, or was influenced by something? Good start to this story.
CoolWhipSD chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Not bad! This is much better than the first story you wrote. Much more detailed, and fewer grammatical errors. I enjoyed it.

The combo attack was awesome. Keep writing!
DarkSummerAngle13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Um this could be an instisting thing to read. It sounds good the idea u have I mean but a little short. Any who udate as soon as u can but don't rush in to things cuz trust me I know.
cpdx chapter 1 . 8/19/2011