Reviews for My Dad, Badass Killer of Pussy Cats
insecurefangirl1944 chapter 1 . 7/2
love this.
This was brilliant
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 3/27
Man oh man this story just about ripped my heart out. Bravo!
Your characterization of John is SO fantastic. He's just as gruff and hard as he is in the show, but underneath he's all pain and love and, and... Winchester. Gee whiz these boys make me wanna cry.
Your action sequences are SO GOOD. So good. My heart was hammering. It really took me along for the ride.
Thank you for writing!
~ Clara B
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 3/14
This was great! I always thought that John knew about Sam for a long time and did a lot of things he did to get him and Dean ready for what was coming.
idreamofivan chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
this was very cute. There are not many Sam-John true bonding stories out there.
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is so good
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Great story. Really loved it. xo
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
As amazing as usual. Highlights for me: Sam actually releasing some of his pent up emotion over Jess. I always expected him and John to be able to bond over that. And also Sam being more freaked about his hair than anything else.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
What an awesome Sam and John story. I can just imagine John's anguish at having to inflict that kind of pain on his son and Sam's utter bewilderment at realizing his Dad was the one who had tied him up and was burning him like that. His quick acceptance of the situation and John's wonder at that, was wonderful.

John using Sam's hair in place of kindling...priceless! (And kinda brilliant writing - NEVER read that being done before, LOL!)

And Sam sobbing out his grief and pain on his father's shoulder - beyond priceless. That was something that even Dean had never been able to draw from him. WOW! Powerful stuff.

And the end, with Dean instantly noticing the haircut? Yeah...nothing gets by him where Sam is concerned. I can't imagine his reaction when he heard what John had to do to Sammy, though, and the pain that Sam had been in without him being there to help!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was a great story! :)

I really liked the interaction between John and Sam. Very rarely did we get to see John show his love for his boys. That moment in the small cave, when Sam asked John if the pain ever went away, was so heartbreaking! I felt so bad for both of them. That pain is something that Dean can't share with either of them, because he hasn't lost a deeply loved significant other. It was a real bonding moment for John and Sam. :)
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awesome! Loved it! There are not enough John and Sam bonding stories out there...seriously they fought a lot but they loved each other... people seem to forget that. Great story!
Sargerogue chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
very good. i think you are now one of my favorite authors
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
It is nice to see John and Sam have a hunt of their own before the demon got them. If only John had not blindly followed the old Marine need to know line and had warned the brothers with all he knew. I also like how he has not taken time to get full reports from the boys and thinks Sammy has not shown any psychic traits yet.
twomom chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Loved your story and loved your John. You wrote him exactly how I pictured him. The way you described the moments between he and Sam were incredible. Thank you so much. Great job!