Reviews for Arranging Marriages
Kina Kalamari chapter 11 . 8/3
This was absolutely amazing. I love the way you slightly manipulated the canon to build a perfectly believable and intriguing world for this story. The characters were perfect, and the Zutara was, of course, fantastic.

Excellent work.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
Wow...just wow... If this was an incomplete story I will probably go insane because each chapter makes me grave for more...damn this was a good story...ima big zutara fan..I go hunting for good zutara fanfics every day and this just made my day...

Happy writing..hmmm are your other zutara fics good like this one?... ill go check...lol..
loveroax chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
Perfecto... Loved it...good job..
ForeverTheValentine chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
This has got to be hands-down one of the most beautiful fanfics I've ever read. Not just Zutara fanfics, not just ATLA fanfics, but of any fanfics in any fandom I've ever read. I absolutely enjoyed it. You even managed to heal Zuko's scar in a believable manner, get rid of Ozai without a year long journey, knock out Azula and get Zutara together quickly, but just slowly enough to keep you looking. I even loved how you brought Sokka and Yue together (and I'm a Sukka-Suki person myself). The humour was on point (I have a bit of a cold and I kept laughing 'til I choked). The romance was just enough fluff to not be cavity inducing.

I can't express how much I loved it. Keep up the good work. Kudos!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Absolutely loved this story
wraithm89 chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Awesome! A really good story!
Supreme Trash Lord chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
I loved every minute of this - thank you. I started it, thinking it could be another sappy, out-of-character love story between my two favorite characters. However, as I found, it was anything but. Your descriptions of the fights were amazing and everything about your portrayal of both Zuko and Katara was wonderful. I loved the development of their relationship and your epilogue was fabulous. Thank you!
Bloodtributes chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful
HighValour chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
Ahh... Another reread of a good fic.

Has inspired me to continue working on an old fic idea I had, so thanks.
PurseMonger chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
This story is absolutely adorable. A little on the short side but oh so sweet.
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
THIS WAS THE CUTEST FUCKIBG STORY EVER AND I CANT EVEN AND OH MY GOSH
sticks-and-mints chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
This was so cute! I loved all of it! Words can't express how much I enjoyed this wonderful piece of work. Truly amazing! :D
hamskin chapter 11 . 12/24/2013