Reviews for FEAR: Bound by Blood
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
sooo... sad...
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Nice. Good work, Dakk Tribal. This meeting means a lot to both of them, or so it seems. You did well to write it down into words. Thanks!

*Hermi-kô***
Bethany May Rebecca Pearson chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
That was a truly amazing story, it shows Alma's true side. I loved it and you are very talented to have written that, well done and please write more )
Vanex chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great job with this! If there is one thing that is true, Alma loves her children. Even though she did attempt to kill the Point Man, the attacks stopped when she found out that he was her missing son.

A big example would be that Becket and his team were used in Project Harbinger for the sole purpose of distracting Alma away from the Point Man, so they Armacham could capture him without any interference from her. They knew that Alma would do everything she could do to prevent them from taking her son.

Alma is a true Mama Bear. DO NOT MESS WITH HER CHILDREN. She will hunt you down, drive you to insanity with her powers, and then kill you.

If you don't know what I meant when I called Alma a Mama Bear, this url will explain everything. /Main/MamaBear
Halo001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
this was really good i enjoy reading good stories about alma being motherly towards point man and this is one of the best i have read so far