Reviews for The Legend of Puff
DoctorWhoClique chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Too laaaazy to log in! I absoloutley lovvvvved it. Just saying.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
You made me cry at the end! I hope you're happy! It was sweet, until you made Hiccup's little son die. Here, have a well deserved cookie and excuse me as I go cry into a pillow.
Marissa Merrick chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
that story was kind of depressing...
TheMostRandomOfRandomWriters chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
I LOVE it. So sad... but sometimes, the sad endings are the ones which have the most magic in them.
Seiga Niko chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
Aw, what a sad ending...but Puff the Magic Dragon was always a sad song/story! That was a great story, I can't wait for another story by you!
xv323 chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
A lovely conclusion to a lovely story. Very well written, and you got the emotions across brilliantly without being melodramatic.

I'm very much hoping you choose to write more HTTYD fanfiction in the very near future!
JustBlossom chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
SOB! Jackie died? *gasp* WHY! I thought he would die of old age, but no, he like FROZE to death.

I did like how he gave his coat to his sister, though. And his last words were quite bittersweet :'(

My eyes were welling up with tears. But that shows it's good writing; you made me feel something.

I liked how Hiccup finished the poem at the end... ooh and I quite liked the cherry trees finally blossoming above his grave, however depressing that is, I LOVE stories where when someone dies, something hopeful happens, ya know?

Poor Puff! I wish he had a happier ending, but I guess it wasn't meant to be...

Overall, this story was very good! I'm so glad I read it! And thank you for updating so frequently!

Anyway, keep writing!

TTFN
Seiga Niko chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
You write the most touching stories...such a good chapter, can't wait for more!
xv323 chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
This really is an amazing rendition of the old song... I love it! Will be keeping an eye out for this epilogue!
xv323 chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Arg!

God, that's so sad I don't know what to make of it! You've written it beautifully though, that stuff about the cherry trees blossoming was very poetic...
Seiga Niko chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
WAAAAAAAHHH! JACKIE! *completely and utterly all-out wailing*

You made me cry... *sniffle* ...but then again, that's what makes a story good, is the ability to make a person feel emotion...but still... *sniffle* WAAAAAAAHHH!
Beastial Moon chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :'0

Saaaad! What happens to Puff? Updates!
xv323 chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Eep! THAT sounds ominous...XD
Seiga Niko chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Oooh...gives me chills...
JustBlossom chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
Hello

In case you're wondering who I am, I'm TheodosiaHaddock, I just changed my pen name to JustBlossom.

Anyway, sorry I haven't reviewed the previous chapters, but I thought I'd just do one for all the new ones up. You sure update fast!

I'm SO glad you didn't kill Honah Lee. :D I really like how you've managed to take all the aspects of the song and put them in the story in ways that make sense. I'm glad Puff came back and I thought it was fitting that he healed Honah Lee. I'm glad Jackie and Hiccup are getting closer, and that Jackie likes dragons. IDK, just a random thought, but maybe it would have been better if Jackie was indifferent to dragons at the beginning instead of hating them, because he went from hate to love pretty fast. But I guess that's just his father coming out in him finally :D

Was the "I love you" "I know" thing from Star Wars on purpose, or did you just randomly think of that?

Anyway, it was well written as usual, and update soon!